It is a difficult job to do for me. If you are dressed to conform to an informal, verbal dress code but a different, written dress code is enforced and you get in trouble, do you have a First Amendment right to challenge it? One of my kids have a friend who is blind since birth. What did American Indians have to give up for pioneers? The old man and the young wife — what's up with story plots like this? How can I highlight my textbooks efficiently?

I have looked everywhere but I still can't find any information. What is the difference between narration and first person? another great advice considering the sense of smell and taste. Our teacher told us to look for clues in math word problems. Yes, you can explain the blind guy and he can imagine the rainbow...or something even better, because he creates a rainbow that he likes and has the caracteristics that you tell him. Is it ever okay to start a sentence with the word but?

(And please skip the technical grammar rules. Dogs are spayed, but humans have hysterectomies. Is it part of the circulatory system in our bodies?

How do I get involved in classroom discussions without sounding stupid? Finding percentages confuses me. What s the difference between like and such as, Can you show an easy way to remember when to use I" or "me" in a sentence? Which novels would you recommend to 15-year-olds on the theme of places and forms of power?

But after he told this to me, I would want to tell my kid to tell his blind friend the beautiful colors of the rainbow. Blue can be seen like the ocean. Plus, he said he had a girlfriend when we talked during school. Sometimes when I'm doing my pre-calculus homework I need help on some of the problems. How do I choose a topic for a personal essay? What started it, and what stopped it?

What are the best courses to take if I want to end up doing research in metaphysics? ( Log Out /  Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. How do I convince my parents to spend a few extra bucks to upgrade from a dial-up connection to broadband like a cable modem or DSL? In his latest post, Edison asks sighted people to describe objects they see every day, but he can’t feel. Where do the four suits in a deck of cards originate? share. Who are the unbelievers" referred to in The Koran? Do you have any tips to make it simpler? If you are going to describe a color to a person, you have to have a point of reference, an unsighted person sees darkness, if I am correct. I wasn’t sure where to go. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Do I use the past or present tense to answer this question: What is this poem about?" If Father, Son, and Holy Ghost aren't names, what is God's name? 0 0 1 GREEN - Like leaves, grass, trees. What have been the major Israel and Arab conflicts since World War II?

I'm working on my summer reading list with Kafka's. AnswerA variation of colors ranging from one shade of color, to another(Go straight to the point when answering this kind of question, just like the answer below)You cant describe nor explai. How do you convert a fraction to a decimal or change a decimal to a fraction? What's the difference between a soliloquy and a monologue?

What is a static character? Answer. What is it that they do not believe?". I'm trying to understand Shakespeare's play, I came across a music channel that featured tejano," and then I saw the same word when I was reading Bless Me, Ultima. Is it possible to catch more than one cold at a time? What exactly is a theme of a story, and how can I recognize it? What do you think secret service for the Obama girls is like? What are some possible positive and negative effects resulting from the scope of the President's military power? The speed limit on a certain part of the highway is 65 miles per hour. If you want to describe a rainbow, a sunset or those beautiful things we can admire with our eyes, you have to think of something that feels like a sunset and transmit that sensation to the blind person. What newspapers did Frederick Douglass write for? This sounds really disgusting, but I'm curious: Can humans drink animal blood, or any other kind of blood? Find all answers. If somebody is toady," does it mean they're ugly? What is the largest organ in the human body? ( Log Out /  Who led American efforts in Paris to gain French support during the American Revolution?

What are the first-person, second-person, and third-person points of view? What can I do? When did organ music become associated with baseball? What does that mean, anyway? What in the world is constructive and destructive interference? In his latest post, Edison asks sighted people to describe objects they see every day, but he can’t feel. really appreciate it, thanks. Differences Between Public Universities and Private Schools, Choosing a College: The Importance of the Campus Tour, Choosing Between a Large or Small College, Getting Into College: Letters of Recommendation, Getting the Most from Your High School Guidance Counselor, Going to College When You Have a Disability, How College Applications Are Reviewed to Determine Acceptance, Planning High School Summers with an Eye toward College Admissions, Put Together a College Admission Timeline, Read the Right Stuff for the AP* English Literature Exam, Student Diversity as an Important Factor in Considering Colleges, Taking a Year Off between High School and College, Take the Right High School Classes to Get into College, Technology and the College Application Process, Understanding Subject Tests and College Admissions, Understanding Your Academic Average and Class Rank, Weighing One College's Degree Program against Another.