I didn’t realize just how good bentonite would be for other things like that and boo to steak tartar in Italy for possibly being the culprit, yikes. I have had many cysts for years on one side they didn’t bother me much till my last mammogram a few months back. She was taking it internally as well as putting it on topically.

She wore the packs even during the day because once she saw that it was really working she thought why not wear them all the time? And, of course…put those bentonite and coconut oil packs on your breasts! I am from Australia and for the past 20 years I have had regular breast ultrasounds for “innumerable cysts in both my breasts”. 2. Below are 3 natural remedies for breast lumps that can help you regain your health and the great state of being back. A pop up will open with all listed sites, select the option “ALLOW“, for the respective site under the status head to allow the notification. It achieves this by neutralising acid radicals, that cause oxygen depletion, by means of electron donation. I discovered 5 breasts cysts in April 2020 very huge ones in both breasts, I started in April to apply bentonite clay and coconut oil, by July 24th 2020 all the breast cysts were gone, thanks so much for all you do here, Yayyyyy that is SUCH good news!! , Sorry that was supposed to say “many thanks for the tip on ingesting…”, ive just discovered watery cysts in my breasts,,want to do th same remedy u hav suggested..pls tell som othr name fr bentonite clay ..if any ..im in pakistan ..cant c a product wth ths name ..thx. There is another amazing poultice for breast lumps with plantain. These range from simple to complex cysts and seem to come and go regularly. Drink a lot of warm water to flush your system….drink at least 2 liters a day. Saturn restricts and focuses and makes one feel verrrrry Responsible….while Pluto transforms…It looks like you’re coming out the other side of a 2 year transit of deeeeeeep transformation with Pluto. Maybe just take the charcoal in between the B&P shakes if you really want to add charcoal to your regimen , Hi Tracey, As I HV multiple cysts all around within, I guess I should mask it all over my breasts? I think I’ll add it in to the body of my page, too. Once saturation has been achieved, it is generally recommended to maintain a dose 2 drops daily thereafter. Thank youuuu!! Not all will necessarily be discussed in the article, as some may have been added after the article was posted. Mastitis may occur in breastfeeding women.

Recently a friend of mine dissolved her hard lump using CBD oil with THC…putting the oil on every night. Im ready to get the rest. About a week ago, I felt it coming back. It depends on how long you have had them for.

This can prevent cancer anywhere in the body from developing but only works if a sufficient dose is taken and then only after the thyroid gland has firstly absorbed all that it needs.

I so wish I found this site back in March before goin thru all the pain, almost overdosing on pain meds just cause of how intense the pain was, the aspiration, then them cutting into me to try & drain the cyst and scarring, All the above could have and should have been avoided and I never would have had to go through ALL that BS or the doctors that didn’t have a clue!! I have to admit that I was enjoying seeing it shrink so much that I didn’t just wear mine to bed, I would sometimes wear it in the daytime. A well-fitting, supportive bra helps ease breast tenderness by immobilizing the breasts and eliminating the feeling of heaviness.

I did this two nights and since I work from home just kept it on most of the day. Parental touch soothes pain signals in babies’ brains. From there it went from pea size to the size of my entire nipple. Other remedies that are high on the multitudinous list of supporting remedies include Magnesium Chloride, which is good for general health and the immune system and is simply rubbed into the skin once or twice daily. A rare cause may be breast cancer or lymphoma. I did the breast lymph massage. Yes, you’re right that I am grateful to have a doctor who was honest enough with me to prevent me from doing unnecessary procedures lacking in long-term results. Be sure to purchase bentonite clay that says ‘for internal use’. . Sorry only just seeing your reply and wow. I, too, am totally thrilled that your cyst has dissolved – woooot! I have had a large cyst disappear in under 1 week. The key, I think, is that you know what would be good for you but you just can’t muster the energy to do it. I have had the same cyst for a couple of years now and know for sure it’s a cyst after 2 consecutive years of a mammogram and ultrasound to confirm it.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your email address will not be published. Do this breast lymph massage three times a day. I went through the same feelings of “I don’t care, I’m just going to sit here and watch another movie and NOT move my body or attempt to make myself feel better….” Sigh. Soooo….this may not seem to be directly related to breast cysts but I just want to illustrate how really fantastic bentonite is and adding it to your regimen while you’re getting rid of the toxins built up in your body is a grrrreat idea. I have been diagnosed with multiple cysts i am in a lot of pain ive read your article and my cyst got worse when we had the moon changes. If you want to speed things up be sure to do the lymph breast massages 3 times a day, too The link to that is above in the body of my page…. Hi Cristina! When the skin of the nipple is injured, bacteria and other pathogens can enter the damaged area and cause infections. I didn’t even know that bentonite would work as a parasite cleanse but upon further research I see that it actually suffocates worms! I didnt take it off until around 7pm tonight. That is soooo wonderful! I would love to hear about your results!

I used what I already had with castor oil, thc/cbd oil..a few drops of frankincense, tea tree and eucalyptus essential oils. Please keep me posted on how your cysts dissolve!

• Avoid refined sugars. I have Saturn sq moon in my chart .. but anyway I believe I got it when Saturn was approaching my moon to conjunction.. Detecting breast cancer early can improve the prognoses and chances of cure of the cancer, hence it is recommended for women to examine their breasts regularly and visit a doctor if a lump is detected.

Do you think it’s attached to the scar tissue? , Just wanted to thank you for sharing this useful information. Can i have ur ID on Instagram or ur WhatsApp No., ? I Have read through all the posts and enjoyed reading about bentonite clay. These can have steroidal effects similar to estrogen. To Start receiving timely alerts please follow the below steps: Story first published: Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 21:00 [IST].

I went to a German healer, who specialized in live blood analysis and dark field microscopy, who explained that cysts like these are like the garbage bins of the body. I found this video online and it is great.

A common type of noncancerous (benign) tumor is known as a fibroadenoma.

It is so easy and so effective! , Your bath with all the fixings sounds divine…thanks for the tip that it’s probably best to soak in the morning!

I was born on 8th jan. 1982 unknown hour. Rinse off in the morning. We strive to bring you the most effective remedies to resolve your health problems in the simplest supplemental regime possible. Hello – thank you for posting this. How is it now, after another week? ©2020 - My Natural Treatment.

DO take a pregnancy test, especially if you experience breast tenderness for the first time.

. God bless you Tracy and to all who shared their experiences. To learn more, visit How to Administer, Menstrual discomforts can be a monthly nuisance, but some home remedies can ease the discomfort. I’m a Leo born Aug 5 1996 at around 4 a.m. I’m not sure whether that could give you more insight on my condition.

Last October, quite a number of cysts seemed to develop in my left breast, what seemed like overnight! Hello, I went ahead and let her extract the liquid with a long needle, Tbh I was so relieved that it wasn’t anything else the needle thing was minor. If iodine supplementation at the suggested levels comes too late and cancer has progressed to metastasis, then the further spread can be halted by strengthening the connective tissue with the addition of adequate thyroid hormone and collagen supplements as detailed below.

If you find that your breast condition improves after eliminating the herbs, stick with the herb-less products. There are different types of plastic surgery and it can be divided into two main categories namely: reconstructive surgery Read more…. Breast lumps can appear due to injury and accidents and are palpable and painful. I’m so sorry about your pain….I hope that by following the advice on my page that you can dissolve them quickly! If it’s the same kind of fluid-filled cyst that I, and many people here, have had then, yes, this method can totally get rid of it! Drink lots of warm water, too, to flush the system. I hadn’t been back to your blog site until now and I was reading about some of the struggles others were having with breast cysts and so glad to hear your suggestions have helped some of them. So, my worry was slightly assuaged but she told me to see a doctor in Canada to be sure. I am desperately trying to keep my breasts healthy and trying even harder to avoid a FNA!!

There are moments, like now, when they become really painful and tender.