Required fields are marked *, Octopath Traveler How to Beat Gideon (Boss Fight). Stack up on heals, use elixirs, and use a buff from sharing a meal at a soul pyre. While they are alive actually, you cannot target Gideon. He can be a bitch, however: ---Use a Fresh Fruit Pie Meal.

Elixirs and panacea . I tried a ton as a crusader under 900gs at the time and it was infuriating. You can stay very close to him and do massive damage if you circle him, like 2% a time.

3.21 16,524 24 (0%) 200+h. The sequel offers players to build their own estate, and this guide will help you get an estate of your own as early as possible. I don't know why anyone would bother to use crescent moon when fighting Gideon... with your mark he takes 35% more damage.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Home » Guides » Octopath Traveler How to Beat Gideon (Boss Fight).

It's A LOT easier with the Lionheart blessing. I also used a food buff that regenerated 1% of hp every 5 seconds and a hp elixir(5% extra heath I think it was). This is where your skills like Cross Slash (Olberic) and Amputation (Alfyn) will come in handy. Every time he teleports dodge forward or backward. I have a feeling it's going to be tough for a mage. I feel like they were trying to channel a Dark Souls boss fight here, but yet I personally feel like almost every Dark Souls boss fight was still better. Community for Bless Unleashed, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment's first MMORPG now available on Xbox One and PS4. It was also a day after they patched that fight so he could no longer be stunned, so same fight as OP. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Items Acquired Gideon’s Dagger. I fought him for the first time a few days ago and was able to beat him on the second try (my controller disconnected during the first try and I was dead before I was able to get it reconnected). Bless Unleashed Mid Level Gear Grinding and Enhancing Fully Demonstrated. I think he resets when you've been in a dungeon queue that didn't work out. Bless Unleashed Achievements. Food - Hp regen or something specific to class. This fight is very challenging and it is supposed to test you. Bless Unleashed Spring Content Update REVEALED! Patch Notes for April 23, 2020 4/23/2020. I was level 26, 842 Gs. : https://discord.gg/dm21gaming

Thx cooking skill. Stay near the center of the room, watch his limited rotation and when you can, attack.

Press J to jump to the feed. Octopath Traveler How to Beat Rufus (Boss Fight), Octopath Traveler How to Beat Omar (Boss Fight), Octopath Traveler How to Beat Vanessa (Boss Fight), Octopath Traveler How to Beat Orlick (Boss Fight), Octopath Traveler How to Beat Heathcote & Guards (Boss Fight). Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. I even have my cam sensitivity all the way up and he teleports so much even that doesn't help. Bless Unleashed - 15 Smuggler Locations (Verified and Rumored)!

It was also a day after they patched that fight so he could no longer be stunned, so same fight as OP. That’s the biggest gimmick to this fight. Beat him two days ago, 885 gs, mage, absolute nightmare and should be nerfed 100%. Ophilia and anyone able to use items can do this (again, BK has Alfyn as a permanent party member, so Healing Grape Bunches and the “Healing Mist” spell, which is Soothing Dust + Essence of Grape worked very well here).

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All Rights Reserved.

When he lifts for his staff slam, dodge right before he slams (dodge directly at him) and begin to circle him whilst damaging. Now it wasn’t an easy fight per se and it did take a long time but if you just take the first 5-10 minutes of the fight to learn his attack pattern I feel like he isn’t that bad. It’s likely that Gideon will re-summon his minions at some point though, although when he does they have much less health than before. I think I used three potions at 28 sader at 890gs which is alright. His damage was more than my tank and I was stuck landing the ol one two on him instead of full combos. You can break down his shield points pretty quickly with a variety of boosted melee attacks. Is anyone else having this problem?

May not be much but it’s worth it. Honestly I think the key is just patience and potions, took me 3 attempts as a 830 ranger, just tag him when you can, run and heal when you need to, repeat. My current gs is 880, I bring pots. I was level 26, 842 Gs. Items Acquired Gideon’s Dagger. I just felt relieved the annoyance was over. I tried to defeat Cyrus' chapter 2 boss but he is way to difficult. Not hard, just annoying. I didn’t find the fight overly difficult, especially once you learned his attacks. I'm lvl 24 with 813 GS, but he one shots me any time he connects. Overall, just try to be smart and not get greedy with damage. Make him pay! Game . 4) Swappable “Blessings” You’ll get to level up several … I’ve seen people suggest having around 840 gear score for the fight, but he absolutely steamrolled me at 840. Idk if maybe I'm having a harder time because I'm 'ranged' but Jesus christ. Whilst he’s using that red ball attack damage him whilst circling around him. Take your time, it's a marathon not a race.

You guys need to get good , edit: finally did it!!! Rinse repeat till 50% and a portal will open up - he'll disappear and you can dodge whirlwinds and exit. He definitely needs to be nerfed. Did this on a priest by the way. 6,456 1,000 43.

Stayed to the right and keep distance ,go in for pop shots . Full Patch Notes, Bless Unleashed - Adventures in Enhancing (Livestream Clip), Bless Unleashed Patch Notes for April 14, 2020 (04142020).

It took me 3 tries with 884GS at level 27. Page generated in 820.1518058777 milliseconds, Bless Unleashed Gideon Guide -- How to defeat Gideon (Mage Perspective), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1htsJVRRcVA, Bless Unleashed World XP and Union Event! Octopath Traveler How to Beat Gideon. Cyrus’ dual-fire spell helps here (you can use it to build BP) and Ophilia’s Light attacks help, but you’ll want her to focus on healing as well. But thank you for your input I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

You'll probably not get full rotations of damage so watch how much you can do in the small moments and then move back. There are many fights where I wish I was ranged but with Gideon, once he stopped teleporting, I could just stand behind him and attack while avoiding most of his attacks as a Crusader. BONUS LOOT/XP and Sealed Chest Keys! Gideon is too hard to beat?

Thank you everyone for the advice!! If you’re a ranger you might be having trouble fighting Gideon, my solution is as follows: Whilst he’s using that red ball attack damage him whilst circling around him. We start off against Gideon, and as you can see he is rather weak to most physical attacks. From him spamming his teleport ability, to him teleporting 100 fucking yards away from you, to some of his attacks having an insane amount of homing/tracking capabilities, to him sometimes breaking his attack pattern just to throw you off/fuck you over.....the fight is just designed to be straight up annoying. First try this time with 895 gs :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the blessunleashed community. I was able to beat Gideon on my first attempt. Dodge . Learn the mechanics, be patient, and don’t get hit. 10 comments. Let the Fruit Pie meal do it's work. When I beat him, I didn’t have this feeling of accomplishment from doing it. 2 of them are super easy to avoid those being the little bomb things he sends out in waves of 5 that slowly spread and his teleport melee attack. The bones have quite a bit of health, but our main goal here is to have someone focus on healing while we burn down the bones shield points. May take some time but patience in this fight, if youre finding it hard to tank his hits, are a must. Decided he could suck one and went back to lvling and stuff, came back at around 900 gs lvl 29 and had him done in 15 mins on the priest. Kept resetting with a quick match making message popping up. There are many fights where I wish I was ranged but with Gideon, once he stopped teleporting, I could just stand … Room to Grow achievement; Bless Unleashed.

I don’t think I’m personally any better at the game than anyone else but it could just be that Gideon is easier for melee? When he lifts for his staff slam, dodge right before he slams (dodge directly at … I do love discussion around what was your GS but it should be what did you do to beat Gideon?hey my first time beating gideon was with my crusader i was gs 847 this time i beat … Bless Unleashed, a free-to-play MMORPG, which is exclusive to Xbox One console, has been well received by the fans of the Bless franchise. You can break down his shield points pretty quickly with a variety of boosted melee attacks. https://twitter.com/tananthaDM21. Bless Unleashed Dungeon and Keys Event! Not sure if you beat it yet or not, but in case you're still having trouble or any melee is having trouble - you can trivialize the fight. First CONTENT Update out on April 30th! This fight is a rather unique one. I don't even know what to do right now. Wow he did the same when I had him at 60% hp....must be a glitch. To avoid this, cancel and sign in … https://twitter.com/dm21gaming Just keep circling him, most his attacks are frontal, get behind him and time it and you can open up on him.

Total fight to get to 50% will take a bout 25 mins or so . Did it around 900 gs at level 29 within 10 mins. But a few hours into Bless Unleashed with an Xbox One controller and things will feel natural pretty quick, especially as the muscle memory takes hold. I'm on my 8th attempt at defeating Gideon now. Levels 5 through 8! Accepted Answer. Went in with health potion I, potion of regeneration and a fruit pie. …

Whats the deal here?

Hey i need tips and tricks for beating Gideon, om only lvl 26 so Im guessing i need to Level upp and uppgrade but more? ➜ Follow us on Mixer for gameplays and Livestreams: https://mixer.com/DM21Gaming You must not have seen the part where I said that there were constant lag and stuttering issues during the fight. Its making me so frustrated and I'm not the type to get frustrated at games, I have almost 950 hrs in MHW for gods sake lol.

If that’s the kind of feeling you get from such an important boss fight in the main storyline, then the devs have failed in their job.

Bless Unleashed Leveling Guide! If I remember correctly I came with 7 lvl 1 regen pots, 10 lvl 1 healing pots, and managed to stretch both of them for the entire battle.

Logged off and back on and beat him without any issue.

That was huge since that saved me from burning a ton of potions. For me when I used my archer, I made a mistake the first I fought Gideon and kept trying to do combos on him, which not only put me in danger but also made me waste more heals than needed.

My team is level 25 Cyrus, 26 Olberic, 24 H'aanit and 23 Ophilia. Levels 8 - 11, featuring Mark of the Wolf and INVASIONS! Your email address will not be published.

Bless Unleashed is built for a mature audience, and … I tried defense panacea w elixir but I hadn’t mastered Gideons rhythm yet so it was a waste. So how to i go about it. More posts from the blessunleashed community. You'll probably not get full rotations of damage so watch how much you can do in the small moments and then move back. OK, let’s go over Gideon and his Dancing Bones attacks: This can be a hard fight for sure, but with some dedicated healing and the dual-fire spell Cyrus has this can definitely be won. What blessing did you use and what level were you? We start off against Gideon, and as you can see he is rather weak to most physical attacks.