of us will be left," and they called a council to discuss ways Why is the human race so selfish to think we can be the hunter and notthe hunted. Free Game Download. How Mosquitoes Came To Be Story Long time ago there was a giant who loved to kill humans, eat their flesh, and drink their blood. Seeing the man lying there, he said: «These humans are making it easy for me. «Quick, tell me, where’s your father’s heart? Tell me or I’ll slit your throat!»The giant’s son was scared. How Mosquitoes Came To Be: The Giant Lives On, Throwing the human over his shoulder, he finds his way back home and drops the, After reading this legend over and over, I find that looking beyond all. «Quick, tell me, where’s your father’s heart?

According to the paragraph at the top of page11 from the legend, the essay was first published in 1883 in an English-languagesource and was found by Richard Erdoes. «Unless we can get rid of the giant,» people said, «none of us will be left,» and they called a council to discuss ways and means. google_ad_slot = "9926425490"; said the man. Long time ago there was a giant who loved to kill humans, eat their flesh, and drink their blood. «Though I’m dead, though you killed me, I’m going to keep on eating you and all the humans in the world forever!». Carrying the man home, the giant dropped him in the middle of the floor right near the fireplace. The bites from the creature were very painful and the men in the first canoe could hardly move. Their friends towed them back to their village and a healing ceremony was held for them. One man said, «I think I know how to kill the monster,» and he went to the place where the giant had las been seen. /* Oban Legends Sky 160x600 */ The giant, unknowing that he was beingset up to be killed, was overjoyed that he could find a fresh human to feed upon. to make sure that you never eat anyone again." Instantly each of the particles turned into a mosquito. Now I don’t even have to catch and kill them; they die right on my trail, probably from fear of me!», «Ah, good,’ he said, «this one is still warm and fresh. There are a lot of parts in this legend that are very unclear and when weask why, who, what, where and when, we are led into yet another question to beanswered. As the monster spoke, the man felt a sting, and a mosquito started sucking his blood, and then many mosquitoes stung him, and he began to scratch himself. man over his shoulder, and the man let his head hang down as if Well you will be surprised to find out where mosquitoes came from in this fantasy story. Swarms of them flew up, buzzing and attacking the men. floor right near the fireplace. The cloud of ashes became a cloud of mosquitoes, and from their midst the man heard the giant’s voice laughing, saying: «Yes, I’ll eat your people until the end of time.»As the monster spoke, the man felt a sting, and a mosquito started sucking his blood, and then many mosquitoes stung him, and he began to scratch himself.

They are angry that their bigger ancestors were killed and they want their revenge. My biggest questions, which may never be answered, are who started thelegend and when it originated. Why is the human race so selfish to think we can be the hunter and not the hunted. "Unless we can get rid of the giant," people said, "none of us will be left," … Although giants could be a dominant presence in our lives, humansprove that they will not be over-taken.

Again a giant creature bent down from the trees and bit several men, and this time two men died. He cut the giant's The mosquitoes couldn’t get through the thick bushes to reach the men.

Also, if there is aboy giant, what about the mother giant? As I read on,something seemed puzzling to me, the fact that why humans are so selfish tothink they are better than giants, let alone anything else.

Everyone in the village was upset and many were angry about the attack but didn’t know who or what to blame. continue >> How Mosquitoes Came To Be Part 2. For instance, whyis it okay for humans to kill a chicken, roast it and eat it, and a giant is badto “kill humans, eat their flesh, and drink their blood”(11)? "That's what you think!" It seems that the giant got the last laugh, continuing to eat humansuntil the end of time. Then he saw that there was no firewood, throat. Just then the giant’s left foot appeared in the entrance, and the man swiftly plunged the knife into the heel. The men in the first canoe saw a head with a long beak coming towards them. Ah, good, he said, «this one is still warm and fresh. First came the Aedes albopictus in the early 2000s. google_ad_width = 160; He was especially fond of human hearts. Okay,maybe as he was dying he muttered those words, but how do you explain thelaughing as his ashes were being thrown into the wind? Later in thestory we learn that the giant also liked to roast the hearts of humans.