The Ark item ID for Metal Cliff Platform and copyable spawn commands, along with its GFI code to give yourself the item in Ark. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. When hanging from a vertical surface, the Cliff Platform can be placed below the survivor. Once a Timed Explosive Charge has been thrown, it will automatically arm itself and then detonate after 10 seconds.

The Cliff Platform has to be placed while climbing on a wall using Climbing Picks, a Grappling Hook or Rock Drake or when looking down on a cliff while standing. I … Most tutorial videos are too long on RUclip precisely because of that.

Walls will not snap to the edge of the tree platform; however, placing Fence Foundationwill allow walls to be placed at the edge of the platform. It is possible to attach C4s to dinos.

Wiki says 1 c4 charge does 3544 dmg to metal. ЧАСТЬ 11! —Information accurate as of: build 904.83 Timed Explosive Charges are not to be confused with Explosives The Timed Explosive Charge (commonly referred to as "C4") is a craftable explosive weapon that can be thrown onto walls, doors, or deployable items. In this guide I will show you how to build and how to use the stone cliff platform and the metal cliff platform that is available in ARK: Aberration. I watched a video not to long ago where a guy was testing the amount of c4 it takes for one cliff plat and I always thought it was around 50 but he got to like 72 before it finally broke, The platform has 100k health and a rocket does 250 dmg, quick math says 400 rockets, So in theory you could try to make it unraidable and make it sorta like a sky base? Usage [edit | edit source].

In order to build on the platform, you must first place a foundation such as a Stone Foundation or Wooden Foundation, and then you can place other structures on top of it. ПУТЬ К ГЛОБАЛУ В STANDOFF 2 / СТАНДОФФ 2, ✅ МЫ всех ПРЕДАЛИ в AMONG US Найди ПРЕДАТЕЛЯ, чтобы ВЫЖИТЬ с блогерами @Данкар @Милс PLAY @Вэлл. You could make dive bombers by attaching C4 to Dimorphs and whistle "Attack This Target". All the non-generic resources of this type are: Bark Fronds Reeds Roots Rushes Twigs The various resources within this type are interchangeable for crafting common items.

I'm so going to try and make a house made of cliff plateforms linked with ziplines. I’m gonna go on a raid on this tribe in the arctic biome genesis. A cliff plat, iirc, has 100k hp. Briana1219 No You can't tame the nameless.

You need 9.02 c4's to blow up a motorboat (10) 9x c4 charges leaves the boat with 100 health left, so just throw a grenade to save resources. Oh my god the ending, so pure.

Wiki says 1 c4 charge does 3544 dmg to metal. I think you will find the results intertaining! This is even the exact place my base is at!

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Walls will not snap to the edge of the cliff platform; however, placing Fence Foundation will allow walls to be placed at the edge of the platform. Thanks for the help! I have one... is the metal.one easy to destroy?

I test all the main Explosives in ark, C4, Rockets and Grenades against all the main metal and stone structures to see how much damages they do how much is needed to destroy … The platform has 100k health and a rocket does 250 dmg, quick math says 400 rockets.