When I’m not at Arrowhead, I choose to watch the #NFLPlayoffs with a cold beer, bangin wings, and craaaazy energy only at @bwwings! Neither Travis nor Kayla has confirmed the breakup reports, but she has unfollowed Travis and removed all images of him from her social media pages. And a heart that truly gives, gathers!

Kayla Nicole (L) and NFL player Travis Kelce attend the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Sports 2018. — Shelby Fullerton (@shelbyfullerton) October 5, 2020. Getty The future is gonna bring you so many amazing things, I can’t wait to see you blossom! Find you a girl that can’t tell you what she wants to eat but will make sure you know when she’s hungry! It's believed that the courtside reporter for the Lakers called an end to their 3-year relationship due to his infidelity. When Kayla came into Kelce's life, the two found instant connection and soon started dating. Meet Kayla Nicole, Travis Kelce’s Girlfriend is a Sports Media Personality, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Her Instagram account features over 200,000 followers (as of January 2020). Here's what you should know about Travis Kelce's break up with Kayla Nicole. The NFL's best tight end debate is more one-sided than you think, Starting a campaign called #ShesJustAnIGModelMonday for all the women who have actual careers besides posting pictures on Instagram. Stephen A. Smith of ESPN’s First Take dropped a commendation to Kelce for his “off-field decision making” in reference to his relationship with Nicole. A post shared by Travis Kelce (@killatrav) on Nov 19, 2019 at 3:35pm PST. Sadly you judgmental 'geniuses' assume because people like to look at her pics that's all she's capable of doing; or if she doesn't post it on Instagram it never happened. Benberry, on her statement, said, "I made an announcement that Travis and I broke up, which we did." Welp, simpletons, here you go. As you can see, Kelce and Nicole both appear to share a fair amount of interests, particularly when it comes to sports. Brown and Kelce made their first public outing in May 2017 at then-teammate Jeremy Maclin's wedding. While the NFL was announcing the news, Kelce addressed the cheating rumors too. Know About Her Boyfriend. However, love as a verb isn't dependent on how you feel or even what you think.

As you can see from the next post, she is quite a fan of both Kelce and the Chiefs. But that's just speculation again. AceShowbiz - NFL star Travis Kelce is reportedly a single man now. Travis Kelce and Kayla Nicole's Relationship Timeline. The Walk the Walk Fashion Show gets better and better every year. The American football star Travis Kelce is dating an internet personality for over two years. To the average person, a superstar like Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce would come bearing a shocking amount of limelight, but it certainly doesn’t phase his girlfriend Kayla Nicole. But to his rescue, Kayla Nicole came in. Nowadays he’s been dating Kayla Nicole. XO, A post shared by Kayla Nicole (@iamkaylanicole) on Dec 11, 2018 at 5:55pm PST, https://images.daznservices.com/di/library/sporting_news/27/d6/travis-kelcejpg_16wczfr9cdff11msxas7wy1gxz.jpg?t=-272808625&w=500&quality=80, The NFL's best tight end debate is more one-sided than you think.

We make a living by what we get, but we make a LIFE by what we give. She saw it the first 6 times. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7wdRgrJWhe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ “Love isn’t a feeling - it’s a verb. A post shared by Kayla Nicole (@iamkaylanicole) on Jan 25, 2020 at 1:07pm PST Brown and Kelce made their first public outing in May 2017 at then-teammate Jeremy Maclin's wedding. ⁣Otherwise you will threaten the man.’ ⁣ Because I am female, I am expected to aspire to marriage. J.J. Watt is Not ‘Looking to Rebuild’ in Houston, Tom Brady Speaks Out On The Patriots Disappointing Season Thus Far, Dak Prescott, Girlfriend Natalie Buffet Show Off Their Halloween Costumes, Kendall Jenner Throws Devin Booker Surprise Birthday Party, Kevin Durant Rumored to Have Dinner with Adele in NYC, Liangelo Ball’s New Girlfriend is Indya Marie, Lamar Odom Splits with Fiance Sabrina Parr, Takk McKinley Calls The Atlanta Falcons Clowns For Not Trading Him, Karl Anthony Towns, Jordyn Woods Spotted Out in LA on Date Night, Antonio Brown’s First Interview as a Buccaneer, Steelers Lineman Maurkice Pouncey Voted For Trump And He Wants You To Hear About It. I am expected to make my life choices always keeping in mind that marriage is the most important. We say to girls, ‘You can have ambition, but not too much! You May Also Like: Who is Nicole Franzel's Boyfriend? It's a behavior in which the welfare of another person is the primary intention and goal. #PettyWap (swipe for more)… #NFL player #TravisKelce's ex and winner of his love show #CatchingKelce, #MayaBenberry seems like she has some things she wants to get off her chest (view previous article), A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on May 25, 2017 at 11:26am PDT. On Tuesday, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end confirmed he and girlfriend Kayla Nicole had broken up, vehemently denying that infidelity was the catalyst of the split. Take a look, below. The initial speculations were the Chiefs' player, Travis Kelce, cheated on Kayla Nicole. A couple of months after the finale aired, Benberry announced that she and the NFL star had actually split up. The NFL star replied to a post on social media that claimed their relationship shattered when he was caught with Becky.

The two went public about their relationship in 2017.

The girlfriend of tight end Travis Kelce, Kayla Nicole is a star in her own right with over 200,000 followers. While everything was going smoothly for Kelce and Kayla, the Chiefs' tight end player announced he broke up with Kayla too. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN only) or 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA only) or 1-800-522-4700 (CO Only). #savagexambassador @savagexfenty [: @kofmotivation], A post shared by Kayla Nicole (@iamkaylanicole) on Sep 25, 2020 at 11:29am PDT, 2020 Goal: Get paid to take bikini pics. Larsa Pippen Has Her Sights Set on Lonzo Ball? Kayla Nicole, Travis Kelce’s girlfriend, posted this on her Instagram and wrote: “My admiration and respect for you couldn’t run deeper. Particularly in the last few months both have openly posted photos on social media. "The camera baby..." #MACtrimony17 #WeddingSeason, A post shared by Travis Kelce (@killatrav) on May 22, 2017 at 6:44am PDT, Brown, 27, lives in Los Angeles and is a media personality.

But for the attention of men. Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce has been dating Kayla Brown (who goes by Kayla Nicole) since 2017. Check out more of Travis girlfriend Kayla Nicole below: Primary goal when shooting for @savagexfenty – create art that showcases my self-love, with hopes that it will encourage you to boldly & wholeheartedly love you too. Despite living in Los Angeles, Brown tries to support Kelce in person. According to her Instagram, Brown is a "model at request."

Kelce did wind up locating love though and also really did not need a reality program to do it. Deposit bonus is in DK Dollars which have no cash value and must be used on DraftKings. A post shared by Kayla Nicole (@iamkaylanicole) on Jan 25, 2020 at 1:07pm PST. target="_blank">Instagram post, Brown revealed she has a Bachelor of Arts in journalism with an emphasis in political science from Pepperdine University. Kelce and Nicole’s relationship has even garnered the attention, and commendation, of ESPN’s boisterous First Take personality Stephen A. Smith. I’m a HUGE fan of @anifam and how she’s evolved her brand into the powerhouse it is today. She uses her platform to promote a number of different types of products, some of which relate to sports as well! You never cease to amaze me. Find Out What Happened in January. Benberry, on her statement, said, "I made an announcement that Travis and I broke up, which we did." In an Instagram post from 2018, Nicole reminds her fans that she got her start at Pepperdine University with a Broadcast Journalism degree. life’s all about making decisions! CLAIM NOW! By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. According to Dreddsworld, it was the Internet celebrity who "dumped" the Kansas City Chiefs tight end. The pair has no fear of sharing their love with the world, as you can see, below.