She worked as a teenage model, used to work for Greenwich magazines, and appeared on covers of Ralph Lauren. Hope Hicks is not active on any social media platform. Previously, she also served as the White House communication director from the year 2017-2018. Earlier, she was dating Cory Lewandowski, who was Donald Trump’s campaign manager. Before joining the political world, Hope used to work as a model. Allum Bokhari Wiki Bio 2020: Age, Net Worth, Education, Ethnicity, Parents, Birthday, Girlfriend, Salary, Yorgan De Castro Bio Wiki 2020: Wife, Net Worth, Daughter, UFC, MMA Record, Family. After leaving she worked for Fox Corporation as a Chief Communication officer and as an executive vice president where she made around $1 million. As a personal counselor to Donal Trump, she is maintaining a low-key profile, with little information. Hope Hicks Net Worth Hicks is the current senior counselor of America’s president Donald Trump. According to sources, she had made $1million in the previous 2018 Trump administration. The form also revealed that her salary as an employee of the Trump Organization was $71,689. This happened while she was constantly traveling for debates and rallies. Hicks has been working with Trump association as a Communication Director and according to her sources, her net worth has been estimated at around $500 thousand. Heading on to her education, Hicks finished her high school from Greenwich High school with flying colors. At the age of 29, Hicks was the youngest White House communications director in history.

Aside from working here, she also worked as a chief communication officer at Fox Corporations. the 45th President of America, Donald Trump tweeted that he and his wife Melania Trump will be self-quarantining. Hope Hicks is an American public relations executive. Recently, on October 1st, she was tested positive to Covid-19 while traveling back from the Presidential debate in Cleveland. Her career took a turn when she started working with the Trump Organization in 2014. However, they did not date for many years. Hope Charlotte Hicks was born on 21st October 1988 in Greenwich, Connecticut. Earlier, she started as a press secretary and early communication director for Trump’s 2016 campaigns.

I will miss having her by my side, but when she approached me about pursuing other opportunities, I totally understood. Hicks' departure means the only other person still with Trump from the onset of his campaign is social media director Dan Scavino. Your email address will not be published. Let us have a look at her dating history and her ex-boyfriends. As a personal counselor to Donal Trump, she is maintaining a low-key profile, with little information. ", "Hope is outstanding and has done great work for the last three years," Trump said. She is a talented and brilliant lady who is very dedicated to her work and her duties.