Since you have covered the bases regarding potential issues an incorrect time setting or daylight saving time, we would be inclined to believe that there could be some kind of glitch or defect with your thermostat. Sleep refers to the time that you generally go to bed.Press the Select button to select the desired time period.You will first be asked to set the heating schedule. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. I’ve called the landlord and she said we can go below 70 if we needed to, we’re paying the electric. T4 fan runs with unit is off; Fan is not on auto or on; I’ve turn thermostat off; but the fan still runs. I’m sorry that you are having this problem as well. How do I fix this issue? That can be changed by following the instructions on page 6 and 7 here! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Go through the programming process, setting the times you want your home be certain temperatures, and then the thermostat will do the rest for you. For example, on a 12 hour clock, one in the afternoon is 1:00 pm, whereas on a 24 hour clock it is 13:00. The initial programming of the Honeywell thermostat is required to match the type of heating cooling system you have in your house. We would recommend that you first reach out to Honeywell Customer Care directly (1-800-468-1502) to see if they are familiar with this issue and if they can give you some advice. 4) Setting the Day The inside temp is set at 71. Your changes will save and you will return to the home screen.To override your program schedule, press the Plus button to navigate to the desired temperature. https://forwardthinking.honeywellhome.com/assets/tseries/resources/install/T4%20Pro%20Install%20Instructions%20-%2033-00187EFS.pdf. Press the Plus or Minus buttons to navigate to the desired time. Also for: T4m, T4r. Is there a way to program all seven days at the same time? For instance, there is 9 second delay after pushing the button to turning the fan on before the fan actually turns on. It’s possible that the thermostat has programmed schedules causing the setpoint to go beyond your desired temperatures. Select that and change the programming settings until it’s all set how you want. Your new password is on its way. One thing to confirm on daylight saving time would be to check Advanced Setup Option #1415 (see pages 6 and 9 of the manual linked here — https://forwardthinking.honeywellhome.com/assets/tseries/resources/install/T4%20Pro%20Install%20Instructions%20-%2033-00187EFS.pdf). You will see “LOCK” and that’s what you’ll want to select.

After selecting your time your base settings will be saved! What shold the fan setting be in my case?