Satisfied Customers: 3,222. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Unfortunately my car did not start at all when I pushed the start button. JOHN GRETHER.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. It can be like no days without having individuals talking about it. I too am experiencing issues with start up. I also noticed the brake feels more stiff than usual as I'm trying to start my car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eyless entry cars allow the driver to unlock and start the car with the key fob still in their pocket. Your IP: 164.52.197.227   You cannot paste images directly. If the door did not open don't look for a key? Eventually went back to the initial problem. …, 2018 Honda Pilot Elite: a Family – Friendly SUV, 2020 Honda Pilot Elite Changes and Redesign, Honda Fit 2020 EV Release Date, Price, Interior, 2019 Honda Pilot: Get a Closer Look to the Latest Generation of Honda Pilot, 2019 Honda Pilot Redesign, Release Date, & Price, Honda City 2020 Price, Release Date, Interior.

Everything powers up but the car won't start. Honda HR-V Service, Maintenance & Troubleshooting. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. All buttons (door lock, door unlock, and trunk open) on the keyfob works. The AAA club gave me a jump start and said I must have left the lights on or door open {not so }. With these tiny batteries and all the electronics in the HR-V, it makes sense to replace the battery after 3 years and 60K miles. I put my foot on the brake, push the button, and get a noise like static. Now I’m getting a Keyless Access System Problem.

× Lately it seems to matter where on the button I push.

The brake pedal did not engage at all. Experience: shop foreman at hendrick honda … Is My Car Keyless Entry? [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!

The car starts as normal. Perhaps one has more CCA? I got three years out of one on a 2013 civic .   Your link has been automatically embedded. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Just to be sure, replace the key fob battery. I checked the batter on the car and the keys and they are both good. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Honda Pilot keyless start system problem. Clear editor. Has anyone encounter this issue before? Honda Keyless Start System Problem is probably the coolest factor reviewed by a lot of people online. Customer Question. This process is automatic. I have a 2019 Honda Pilot and I noticed the dreaded Keyless Start System Problem on my dashboard.   Your previous content has been restored. Submitted: 15 days ago.

Now just today it happened again and didn't realize other people have been having the same issue until i jumped onto this forum. Share this conversation. 1.1.0.1 1. I keep at it until it starts, sometimes 5-6 times. Sometimes in the middle, sometimes on different edges. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.

Ask Your Own Honda Question. ...Sensing System 2018 Honda Pilot Elite Engine The features available in the 2018 Honda Pilot Elite include Honda Satellite – …, ...removal honda pilot honda passport personalized settings worksheet difference between 2020 civic and 2018 civic vw sign and drive 2020 …, ...three stage paint interactive network honda training honda three stage paint NH603P-A honda paint code r569mx honda paint code nh731p …, 2019 Honda Pilot – Due to the unrevealed of 2019 Honda Pilot date release, nobody will really know how this …, ...honda pilot spy photo 2019 honda pilot air conditioning problems car tycoon demo wiki codes best years of manuafacture for …, Honda City 2020 Price, Release Date, Interior – Honda is intending to bring in a Honda City the coming year. Article about: Honda Keyless Start System Problem. Go in for a fob reprogramming. I have checked the Smart fuse and it was good but I replaced it anyway. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. • Can anyone help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own a 2016 HR-V EX. SMH. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Have you had the battery checked? Check the fob’s battery. Hey guys my 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback is reading “keyless start system problem” after I got the windows tinted. If the batteries that come stock are crappy, any suggestions on a more robust battery?

1.1 Pointers for when your keyless entry stops working. Doors respond to the remote fine. You can take the battery out and take it to any auto parts store and they will do a "load test" not a postage test, and that will tell you how much health you really have the battery.   Pasted as rich text. 1.1.0.4 4. The world's premier Honda HR-V forum discussing Honda’s Hi-Rider revolutionary vehicle. Category: Honda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think it was there all along but I only noticed that after I added tint windows and Rear Entertainment System from a auto audio shop. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Hey guys my 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback is reading “keyless start system problem” after I got the windows tinted. You could try a few dealers and see if any would do a goodwill repair and replace the button. Car started after a single press of the button. Three months ago, (with my foot on the brake) I noticed that the push button start did not turn the car on after a single push. Usually worked on the 2nd or 3rd try. Three months ago, (with my foot on the brake) I noticed that the push button start did not turn the car on after a single push. That might be a separate issue from the accessory ports.

Does removing and then replacing battery reset the fault codes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fter a week of that, I disconnected the battery.

So checked the battery and tried a load test on startup using a multimeter. The first time my drivers door switch failed, every time I got in the car I would get an error related to the keyless entry system.