*Commercial Financing provided by Currency Capital, LLC and loans made or arranged pursuant to California Finance Lenders Law license number 60DBO-56173. Find Holmes Wrecker at the best price . Final credit approval is conditioned on verification of provided information, receipt of a complete application and credit review and approval of applicant and collateral. Sign in to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices. 43rd 1/43 scale Model diecast CODE 3 Rally Race Dinky. I am feeling better now . 5.0 out of 5 stars.   Pasted as rich text. Advance pre-bidding begins 7 days before the close of each online heavy equipment auction.

Al. Wrecker Tow Trucks For Sale - 13 Results - INOPERABLE GMC GENERAL Wrecker Tow Truck, KENWORTH T370 Wrecker Tow Truck, KENWORTH T300 Wrecker Tow Truck, FREIGHTLI. lot1133-1988 international f2674 tandum axel wrecker with holmes 1701 body-cummings lta10 diesel eng-allison trans-hours;4897-starts & runs ***winning bidder**please promptly mail in payment for purchased auction item(s) in the form of a u.s. postal money order or cashier's check, made out to the city of philadelphia. Brand New.

To select more than one state or country, hold down the CTRL key while you click the names. The wrecker mast was mint and had very little use! Consumer loan applications will be facilitated and arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender license #60DBO54873, and state licenses identified in our. Loans are subject to credit approval and monthly payments illustrated above are based on terms available to highest qualified candidates and subject to additional terms and conditions. CLIENT LOGIN. Sean, I pulled the side legs for blasting. ** Pre-approval is based on information provided. (still have the original bill of sale) I have since stretched it 4 feet and added an under lift. Currency Capital, LLC is an independent finance company and is not the manufacturer or supplier of any equipment. ", Found on TikTok 08.03.20 "Look At These Beautiful Trucks! 644, 744). ". Thanks for the pictures sean, I remember that truck when Kevin owned it, I drove for Kevin hauling sheetrock,beer,paper. still driving it at 41 . Consumer loan applications will be facilitated and arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender license #60DBO54873, and state licenses identified in our Legal Disclaimer and Terms Of Use. These online auctions take place each week, with standard bidding beginning 24 hours before the close of each auction. YOU BETTER NOT REMOVE THOSE SIDE LEGS if you do call me i will buy them back!!!!!   Your previous content has been restored. Time left 1d 20h left. With help from my employees in the shop and tow truck drivers we put it together .

I am working on this 1701 in my spare time. Original Topic created on Tow411 in November of 2009: January 1,1988 my father Roger Strollo (passed away 10/1/07) purchased a 1985 Freightliner with a Holmes 1701 this wrecker was built in New Hampshire by OBrien Transportation /State transportation with guidance from friend Frank Coady of Coadys Garage Lawrence Ma . that was all I operated for 5 yrs were Holmes wreckers except the ramps. Original 83 Ernest Holmes 1701 wrecker tow truck 35ton 4p brochure Sales .