Morro Bay tide chart key: The tide chart above shows the height and times of high tide and low tide for Morro Bay, California. Tide Times are PST (UTC -8.0hrs). The acai bowls are delicious but I'm not impressed with the High Tide deli. The orange flashing dot shows the tide time right now. The tables were well spaced and the other patrons were respectful of wearing a face covering and social distancing.

NOTE: Use of this site for Morro Bay, California tide times is subject to our terms. 500 Morro Bay Blvd, Morro Bay Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Paddling across the harbor mouth to get to the Sand Spit and South Jetty is just one example. High Tide, Morro Bay, California. The grey shading corresponds to daylight hours between sunrise and sunset at Morro Bay. I probably would only come back for a granola bowl those looked good.

It seems the acai berry and acai bowl has been hyped beyond belief lately! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for High Tide at 500 Morro Bay Blvd in Morro Bay - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The pesto was good though. The sandwich options are really simple, which would be fine, but they are over priced for what is being offered- $9.50 for half and $12.5 for a whole. I likes the place itself little small creative shop. Tide Times are PST (UTC -8.0hrs). High Tide Deli & Kravabowl - 500 Morro Bay blvd, Morro Bay, CA - Rated 5 based on 1 Review "I try to go here once a week for my Cacao Almond bowl. 444 likes. Last Spring High Tide at Morro Bay was on Tue 03 Nov (height: 1.38m 4.5ft). Sunrise is at 6:29am and sunset is at 5:04pm. However, they were out of so much. It was alright hand made but it wasnt that good kind of plain. tides for the next 30 days. Hours: November Tide charts for Morro Bay: Always good and strong. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. High Tide deli now has espresso and coffee drinks.

Morro Bay tide chart key: The tide chart above shows the height and times of high tide and low tide for Morro Bay, California. Hours: 500 Morro Bay Blvd, Morro Bay (805) 225-1771. Next high Spring Tide at Morro Bay will be on Sun 15 Nov (height: 1.67m 5.5ft).

High Tide. (805) 225-1771. Showing low and high tide times for the next 30 days. No spinach tortilla not wheat roll no high tide bowl.

Daily Tides & Monthly Tide Charts Morro Bay tide knowledge is important for a whole range of those that interact with the waters of Morro Bay, either wihin the bay or in the surrounding surf. The deli sandwiches are good, however still probably use lower quality average tasting Sysco products. Morro Bay, CA 93442 (805) 225-1771 Ratings. 500 Morro Bay Blvd, Morro Bay, CA 93442 The following photographs from the winter of 2017–2018 show what these high tides look like in Morro Bay. Improvements to the facility and product line. High Tide Deli & Kravabowl, Morro Bay, California.

41 likes. 500 Morro Bay Blvd. Could improve somewhat here, but still overall edible. The new business owner, Jeremy Sizemore, and the new staff have really improved this business over the last few months! Bottom line, acai is a fruit, a powerful one at that and we feel everyone could use more acai bowls in their diet! Health Food Restaurant The tide chart above shows the height and times of high tide and low tide for Morro Bay, California. The acai, pitaya, and sorbet bowls are tasty. The grey shading corresponds to daylight hours between sunrise and sunset at Morro Bay. I enjoyed the outside seating area and appreciated being able to have a space to bring my dog.

Menu. I also had a coffee (double espresso) since they were serving Spearhead coffee from Paso. Serving Coffee/Espresso Drinks, Deli Sandwiches and Wraps, Açaí Bowls and Smoothies, and healthy snacks! Long range, accurate Tide charts and graphs for thousands of locations worldwide. The tide charts below show the height, time and date of high and low Suggest an Edit Update menu.