(gets to Jason and takes the ball) You seen Troy? Yeah, me too. I guess I better go find my mom and wish her a happy new year. Exactly. Kelsi: (to Troy) Miss Darbus might think that she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are pretty much only concerned with protecting themselves. Congratulations, East High! {The Wildcats make their way onto the court and shake hands with the other team.

Chad: (to Troy) What time is she due back on the mothership?

I never thought about singing. I mean, there's 12 people on this team, not just me. It just doesn't seem right.

I'm not even behind on homework yet. Troy: Oh!

You always do, and I made my company promise that I can't be transferred again until you graduate. {By this point, the disturbed couple are on their knees rolling around on the floor|Miss Darbus: Well, that was just... very disturbing.

I can't sing. (The first notes of… Who else had learned the dance moves to “All for One”, all the while watching the High School Musical 2: Dance Along? offers his hand to Kelsi. Enhance your production with show-specific audio effects. (whispering) I know, but we had to leave first thing.

Work on some free throws. And if those science girls get Gabriella hooked up with Troy Bolton, the scholastic club goes from drool to cool. Although many students resent the threat posed to the "status quo," Troy and Gabriella's alliance might just open the door for others to shine as well. Coach Bolton: Baskets! {Cindra's smile vanishes as she looks over to Kelsi who flashes her a "better luck next time" smile. Pop it! Pianist here, Miss Darbus. {Gabriella is heartbroken. {Silence from the team. We meet almost everyday after school. Win together, lose together, teammates. (Taylor, Gabriella., and the rest of the class get back to their seats. High School Musical 1 Worksheet. walks up to the front door and knocks.

Troy: (as Gabriella takes the ball away) Hey, that's traveling. ‘The Good Doctor’ season 4 premiere recap: “Frontline Part 1”, INTERVIEW: Get to know Chen Tang, star of Disney’s ‘Mulan’ and Cinemax’s ‘Warrior’, ‘Superstore’ season 6 premiere recap: “Essential”, INTERVIEW: Get to know Marvel’s ‘Helstrom’ actor Trevor Roberts, https://www.purefandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/videoplayback.mp4, https://www.purefandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Zac-Efron-Bet-On-It.mp4, https://www.purefandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/videoplayback-copy.mp4, ‘Julie and the Phantoms’: 6 fun facts about your favorite ghost band show. Coach Bolton: (rudely) Ah, your detention buddy. Brava!

{Gabriella suddenly turns and goes down a hallway as Troy finishes his sentence}, Troy: So, uh... anyway, welcome to East High. Good about what?

Miss Darbus: Your all-star son turned up at my audition. who left the note in Gabriella's locker, and that he is waiting for her.

Um, I haven't quite told them about the singing thing. I gotta catch up on some homework. Play those hard-to-find Keyboard/Synthesizer sounds with specially created patches integral to the orchestration. Every other student places their hand over, 's. Got a guard in the championship game we're expectin'. Suddenly Sharpay appears}. Miss Darbus: Mr. Bolton I see your phone is involved. On purpose! Oh, we had our rehearsal pianist do an arrangement. They let me down. Gabriella? A joy and a burden. blows a raspberry. There is an uncomfortable silence between the two. Darbus}. (checks the clock) Oh, gotta go.

Miss Falsaff: Quiet in here, Mr. Danforth. I wouldn't think impossible is even in your vocabulary. Sharpay: So, Troy. As to your singing... That's a wonderful tie you're wearing. Kelsi, my sawed-off Sondheim, I've been in 17 school productions. Guys, come on. {Coach Bolton receives the championship trophy}. Gabriella: What do you know about Troy Bolton?

Coach Bolton: Right, the party. Gabriella: Just church choir is all. Miss Darbus and Kelsi walk onto stage as Miss Darbus addresses the small audience}. I hope you come watch me in the musical. Focus! I wouldn't consider myself an expert on that particular sub-species, however, unless you speak cheerleader, as in (to the group of cheeleaders they just walked up behind) Oh, my gosh! Fake. (They too share a laugh), {As Sharpay moves on she is confronted by none other than, Zeke}. Um, but I'm here alone.

Gabriella: No, no, no.

Troy: Um, but I'm here alone. more…, All Peter Barsocchini scripts | Peter Barsocchini Scripts. Focus! These Wildcat legends became legends because they never took their eye off the prize. You're my guys and this is our team.