This is basically some sort of confusing, drawn out mystery film with the Hellraiser name attached and some cameo appearances from its leading character. R .

Experience a real-life nightmare in this all-new and totally unique chapter in the terrifying and insanely popular series created by horror master Clive Barker! I'm usually a stickler for holding to the original story line in sequels, but in this case I thought the story was pretty good.

The shopping centers, hip standalone shops, popular cafes and restaurants are all there…. Kari Wuhrer was terrific as Amy and thoroughly believeable. Also featuring Dean Winters (TV'sRescue Me). Seeing him in and out of costume is amazing. With Kari Wuhrer, Paul Rhys, Simon Kunz, Marc Warren. Pinhead is back in Hellraiser: Hellseeker - the next chilling chapter in the electrifying Hellraiser legacy originated by frightmaster Clive Barker! An enthusiastic lecturer and her student travel to Europe to go after the mythology of the Mothman, but they soon have to fight for survival. Now, the family must fight to slam those doors shut again...but not before Pinhead wages one of his fiercest and most frightening battles ever. This is a brutally slow story that never gathers any real pace and Pinhead himself only appears a few times. In London, after investigating crack addicted junkies for an article in her newspaper, Amy Klein watches a bizarre videotape where an underground group of youngsters in Bucharest apparently becoming zombies. This seventh sequel turned out to be more of the same. Starring Lance Henriksen (Alien, Scream 3) - and once again Doug Bradley as the infamous Pinhead! For added confusion, apparently the distances between Bucharest metro stations are so considerable there's enough time to walk the length of a carriage through a dense crowd to seek someone out and have decent conversation with them. He survives, but has become part ghoul and becomes a fugitive on the…. Amy finds Marla dead with a puzzle cube in her hands. Rentals are not eligible. There's nothing much to add here, so just know yourself before buying this one. - are so poorly scored and edited that I really don't care what she's going through. his one desire - to reclaim the Box and free himself forever from the powers of Hell. Sign in to see videos available to you. Joey Summerskill is an ambitious TV reporter whose life is changed forever when she witnesses the horrific death of a tormented teenage boy, torn apart by bloody chains. Copyright © Go123Movies. "Deader" is a generic horror movie with only a handful of ties to its namesake and even fewer ties to its audience: newcomers to the series will not be successfully initiated and veterans would be generous to see it through to the end. ) Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 6, 2019, Made for TV movie no where near as good as Clive Barkers original 3 films, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 26, 2019, Im a fan of the hellraiser collection glad to get my collection finnished, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After being provided with new information from someone…. . A watchable (unlike later films in the franchise) reprise of Pinhead et al. But when Amy's job leads her to a mysterious cult and the evil Pinhead, any moment could be her last. The fourth terrifying chapter of the wildly popular Hellraiser series chronicles the struggle of one family who unknowingly created the puzzle box that opened the door of Hell - setting the diabolical Pinhead free to spread evil here on earth. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2013.

Directed by Rick Bota. An apocalyptic female buddy movie. . Doug Bradley once again doing a great job as pinhead. Amy Klein (Kari Wuhrer, Eight Legged Freaks) is a tough-as-nails reporter working for an underground newspaper.