He is survived by his parents and two sisters, Adeela and Shakila, who are both Waqifat-e-Nau. Her husband was wrongfully imprisoned for almost two and a half years on account of being Ahmadi, a time which he endured with great patience and forbearance.

Whilst mentioning the period of his illness, an Ahmadi doctor who serves in Trinidad says: “The deceased possessed great morals; every single doctor or nurse who took care of him was greatly impressed by his morals. He wrote that though Hazrat Bilal (ra) was an Abyssinian slave, this did not matter to the Holy Prophet (sa), for it did not matter to him where or what nation one was from. His smiling face will always be remembered. After completing his early education, he got a job in British Insurance. Iftikhar Ali Sahib’s father was Mumtaz Ali Qureshi Sahib.

1, p. 341, Bab Bilal bin Rabah, Hadith 1021, Dar Ihya al-Turath al-Arabi, Beirut, 2002). Turab Ali Sahib was also not an Ahmadi, but Mukhtar Ali Sahib and his father would often visit Turab Ali Sahib in the town of Saraba, Meerut. Where is the progeny of Bilal(ra) today? का ईमान ऐसा था कि वो अपने मालिक की धमकियों से नहीं डरे, आखिर अल्लाह ने उससे उनको नजात दी |, अरब के रेगिस्तान में, गर्म रेत पर चमकते सूरज के नीचे बिलाल (र.अ.) He also had the blessed opportunity to meet Hazrat Khalifatul Masih II(ra). May Allah have mercy on him and elevate him in status. tum bhi use bahetar tariqe se jawab do ya kam az kam unhi lafzo me os ka jawab de do. to ye betiya us ko jannat me dakhil karegi. 30, pp. And even if he did, we do not know where they are, nor do we have any knowledge of his wealth or properties. Once, people approached Hazrat Bilal (ra) requesting him to call the Adhan as he used to during the time of the Holy Prophet (sa). Hazrat Bilal(ra) replied that he considered offering nafl [supererogatory] prayer to be obligatory for himself, and offered them whenever he was able to after performing the ablution.

Maulana Talib Yaqub Sahib who passed away on 8th September.

One of his sisters-in-law, Helen Yaqub writes: “I did the Bai‘at 30 years ago and when Maulana Sahib came to Trinidad, he would always teach me news things about my faith in a very loving manner. His example is one which can establish unity and brotherhood in the world and break the chains of bondage. His Holiness(aba) said that Hazrat Bilal(ra) passed away during the Khilafat of Hazrat Umar(ra) in Damascus, where he was also buried. They asked Hazrat Bilal(ra); however, he refused to call the Azan. To download Tariq Jameel's Bayan Hazrat Hajra Ka Kissa on your System, select three dots and then click download, it will be downloaded instantly. May Allah the Almighty enable us to do so.

As time passed on, new governments were formed and many other changes occurred and some of the companions migrated hundreds of miles away from the Arab land. He had no family, nor any protector to stand up for him. Perhaps you have upset them. He is a writer of many books some published and some unpublished. I did not understand this statement’”, i.e. He received the message of Ahmadiyyat through his uncle Mukhtar Qureshi Sahib and his father Munshi Fiaz Ali Sahib. His Holiness (aba) said that Hazrat Bilal (ra) passed away during the Khilafat of Hazrat Umar (ra) in Damascus, where he was also buried. Talib Yaqub Sahib fulfilled his oath with perfect conviction and never presented any excuse. When the Holy Prophet (sa) saw that people would laugh at Hazrat Bilal (ra) because he would say as-hadu instead of ash-hadu whilst calling the Adhan, the Holy Prophet (sa) turned to these people and said that Bilal’s (ra) as-hadu was dearer to God than these people’s ash-hadu. Thus, we have to see whether the Holy Prophet’s(sa) love for Bilal – who was not only loathed by the Quriash, but in fact, by all the Arabs owing to him being an Abyssinian slave – was simply to make him feel better or did it demonstrate true love?” Was the Holy Prophet’s(sa) expression of love merely as pretence or was it true love? When the Holy Prophet(sa) saw that people would laugh at Hazrat Bilal(ra) because he would say as-hadu instead of ash-hadu whilst calling the Adhan, the Holy Prophet(sa) turned to these people and said that Bilal’s(ra) as-hadu was dearer to God than these people’s ash-hadu. Maulana Talib Yaqub Sahib who passed away on 8th September. Only those who are muazzins will follow after him and on the Day of Resurrection, the people with the longest necks will be the muazzins.” (Al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihain li al-Hakim, Dhikr Bilal bin Rabah, Vol.