I'm moving on with my life.'" After all this time, I've now realized, that I cant live without you. I am a bad person because I seduce married men. All I ever wanted was some one who'd be true. Not in some cheesy “Let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way”. Innovate 25 Valuable Quotes to Remember When You Feel Like You've Failed Others have failed like you. “Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you.”, 20. “The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk every day.”, 11. I knew I wanted to play Dr Cox really bad, which is always a huge mistake because as soon as you want something really bad, maybe you rip up a little bit. -Marilyn Monroe, "No human ever became interesting by not failing.

You're obligated to keep trying. Please come back soon. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." Have you ever felt so upset with someone for hurting your feelings that you didn't want to ever speak to them again?

”, “The purpose in life is not to win. When we understand that, our question will change from, “Why do we have to feel pain?” to “What do we do with our pain so that it becomes meaningful and not just pointless empty suffering?”, “That is why we have to make room in our lives for people who may sometimes disappoint or exasperate us. 58. I’m sorry when you take long to reply, I get sad. Cuz honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had. -George Bernard Shaw, "It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default." Have you ever needed someone so bad, so bad Have you ever needed someone - have you ever wanted someone, yeah Did you ever try so hard that your world just fell apart Have you ever needed someone so bad And you're the girl I gotta have, I gotta have you baby, yeah It's a game I just can't win, oh Have you ever needed someone so bad, yeah Have you ever wanted someone Have you ever wanted someone … 6. -Samuel Beckett, "When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. It's a common scenario: someone says something that's rude, accuses you of doing something wrong, or in some way makes you defensive. I wanted to do everything. You know, you do it and you try to be good, and you get pulled over and you get treated like crap by the cops, you know, and somebody else see, or they hear about the cops treating you bad. "There is no failure for the man who realizes his power, who never knows when he is beaten; there is no failure for the determined endeavor; the unconquerable will. Contributors control their own work and posted freely to our site. “Forgiveness is not a matter of exonerating people who have hurt you. The mirror never changes, but everybody who looks at it sees something different.”.

47. -Jason Mraz, "Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor."

59. 2. Our popular articles include: “Some mornings still feel like the night before.