At the front it says and I quote ” 21 days formula for pimple free and glowing skin”. Safi’s combination of 28 essential herbal extracts including Sana, Revand Chini, Neem, Chiraita, and Tulsi keep your skin pimple free and glowing naturally. Building, 2A/3, Asaf Ali So, like all others, my mother also got influenced by these aunties and forced me to drink this medicinal bitter tonic every day. It has healing properties and can fight against many diseases due to the presence of alkaloids. However, its activities are entirely secular and for the benefit of the nation as a whole. Safi works with the help of histamine, acetylcholine, cholecystokinin, and prostaglandins. 52 were here. Fax : +91-11-23239805, For any queries or grievances, info@hamdard.in. Sep 8, 2020, 14:41 IST. Unani physicians usually practice usage of a single drug and poly-pharmaceutical preparations. 10 ml (2 teaspoons) once a day with one glass (250 ml) of fresh water. Things that worked for me, Read Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum- Review Here, Essential Foods For Fast Hair Growth Naturally, A DIY Guide To Make Body Cream and Lotion, Skincare-Stop Applying These 5 Products On Your Face. Good health and natural wellness for all, with care and compassion at an affordable price are the guiding principles that Hamdard has imbibed and practiced since inception. The campaign ‘Sachai Andar.

Safi contains anti-inflammatory properties and doesn’t allow effects on … The price of Hamdard Safi is 200 INR for 500 ml bottle, but you can always get discount on Amazon. Now that I am a 25-year-old adult, I thought of including this magical potion to my daily routine again. Use this page to browse the list of all Hamdard’s brands and link to more information. First, I will go through its packaging, price, and usage, and then I will tell you “My take” on this product. It comes in a cardboard box and within that, there is a plastic bottle filled with tonic.

Disclaimer:- The above mention review is based on my own experience. Hamdard Laboratories (Waqf) Pakistan 172/2 PECHS Main Tariq Road, Bahria Town Tower, Floor No. Tip:- With time you will get accustomed to SAFI’s taste and urge to drink water. I didn’t experience much of change initially, but after 4-5 days I realized that I am getting more thirsty than usual and I started drinking around 4-5 liters of water a day because I was feeling thirsty after every half an hour, leading to my frequent visits toward loo. Jamia Hamdard - This University came into being in the year 1989, on a campus of 90-Acre Land which was purchased from the Income of Hamdard. Safi is very effective in treating problems like impurities in the blood, skin eruptions, pimples, boils, heat rashes, itching, nose bleeding, chronic and temporary constipation, measles, a burning sensation while urination and general lassitude. (India), Hamdard Safi also checks nose bleeding, cures constipation, corrects indigestion, and helps you stay slim and smart. Now that I have used it enough, I am ready to review this product. In fact, one of my colleagues compliments me saying that my skin is glowing these days. How does Hamdard SAFI work? Born in 1906, the clinic was a modest effort aimed at reviving, invigorating and improving the ancient system of Unani medicine and therapeutics.

Safi Suspension: It is available in syrup form in different specifications. The University Inaugurated by the then Prime Minister of India, Shree Rajiv Gandhi who addressed a large gathering of students, teachers and members of Jamia Hamdard Society. The campaign ‘Sachai Andar. We make some of the best known brands in the world, and those brands are used by billions of people every day. Hence, I decided to continue taking SAFI and now its been 1.5 months and I am so glad that I again included this holy grail medicine to my shelf. Safi - Hamdard Building, 2A/3 Asaf Ali Road,, 110002 New Delhi - Rated 4.6 based on 9 Reviews "Safi is one of the best products I've ever come accross!

I always take SAFI at the defined time only because I believe that medicine will show its effectiveness properly when you take it at a particular time and also that your body gets accustomed to it. Hamdard Laboratories (India) established by Late Hakeem Abdul Hameed Sahib. An Ultimate Guide To Pick Your Prewedding Shoot Dresses. All rights reserved.For reprint rights. The tonic is dark brown in color and very bitter in taste. Because I was drinking a lot of water than usual, I felt less hungry and I seldom starve, resulting in less food consumption and more detoxification.