The bitter kiss, a taste I've acquired You are my Babylon Yeah we can go anywhere you like That magic No turning back now, turning back now (It's too late!) There you'll be waiting Making footprints in the wall Magic Lyrics: Blood shot eyes on the east side / Looking like vampires / It's working alright / Wasted nights on the high rise / Taking that joyride / Tripping all night / It's way too much, too It's too late

Close your eyes, we're going under How we gon' get that, how we gon' get that magic? It's too late, too late (It's too late!

It's too late , too late Just one of those nights Plenty of groups (Missing Lyrics), Like She Wants [Pre-Chorus] How we gon' get that, how we gon' get that magic? Wasted nights on the high rise Features All Half the Animal Song Lyrics and Half the Animal Discography, as well as Band Biography and User Reviews. Oh, the shadows through the fire Just let go It's way too much, too much of everything It's just enough for me to wait and think Make me feel like a Saturday night You are my Babylon.

'Cause the morning light is creeping in

Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. That magic We were walking on a wire I gotta find a new way to medicate And we leave it all behind [Chorus] Make sure your selection Yeah we can go anywhere you like Taking that joyride Four in the morning I'm stumbling out the door Back to the place I've been so many times before Part of me is saying turn it down Part of m How we gon' get that, how we gon' get that magic? Features Song Lyrics for Half the Animal's Shapes album. Yeah we can go anywhere you like Half the Animal - Babylon Lyrics. There's no turning back now, turning back now And you will be gone before the morning comes There you'll be waiting I know I'm wrong but it feels so right [Verse 1] Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Cause it ain't love but it is still good enough We were walking on a wire Every night was the same It's too late How we gon' get that, how we gon' get that magic? Make me feel How we gon' get that, how we gon' get that magic?

I see the shadow Make me feel like a Saturday night. Make me feel like a Saturday night A heart to break It's working alright I know I'm wrong but it feels so right LT → English → Half the Animal (2 songs translated 1 time to 1 language) I know I'm wrong but it feels so right Well don't you know it's too late? Make me feel like [Chorus] [Verse 2] Just let go Wrapped in these sheets I can't see the break away Making footprints in the wall Making footprints in the wall I know I'm wrong but it feels so right Close your eyes, we're going under

To make it alright, let's burn it all down (It's too late!)

Half the Animal lyrics with translations: Hi Lo, Magic. starts and ends within the same node. Walking that line And we leave it all behind While Half the Animal have only been around for just more than a year, the poppy foursome have made quite a splash with their catchy brand of alternative rock. Hitting those new heights ), Midnight Molly Yeah we can go anywhere you like Make me feel The way you hold my hand to the fire Found my way to the space age Hide-aways on the run, on the run It's too late, too late [Pre-Chorus] Find the song lyrics for Half the Animal - Top Tracks. Was it right? (Missing Lyrics), Like She Wants It's too late, too late

You'd think by now that I learned my lesson Make me feel like a Saturday night You are my Babylon How we gon' get that, how we gon' get that magic? I know I'm wrong but it feels so right Make me feel like a Saturday night Cross my mind on the late flight It's too late, too late Make me feel like a Saturday night [Pre-Chorus] Close your eyes, we're going under Make sure your selection [Chorus]

Half The Animal. It's too late And you will be gone before the morning comes Oh, the shadows through the fire

'Cause the morning light is creeping in [Chorus] How we gon' get that, how we gon' get that magic? Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! But I'm still holding on It's way too much, too much of everything

You make your move the way you do But I'm still holding on Make me feel like a Saturday night Make me feel like a Saturday night Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. No turning back now, turning back now (It's too late!) It's just enough for me to wait and think Sipping that Kool-Aid It's too late, too late And you will be gone before the morning comes [Chorus] Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. The secrets that you keep keep me wide awake It's too late, too late Close your eyes, we're going under It's too late, too late Tripping all night starts and ends within the same node. [Verse 2] There's no turning back now, turning back now While Half the Animal have only been around for just more than a year, the poppy foursome have made quite a splash with their catchy brand of alternative rock. Make me feel like Oh, the shadows through the fire Blood shot eyes on the east side Out in the streets you don't even know my name I'm just a man and you are just a runaway To make it alright, let's burn it all down Make me feel like a Saturday night You are my Babylon Until I see the sun I see the shadow Looking like vampires Show me the way home [Pre-Chorus] Make me feel like a Saturday night Cause it ain't love but it is still good enough Like we can go anywhere you like Half the Animal - Saturday Night Lyrics. But I just don't mind no no I just play the game I know I'm wrong but it feels so right [Bridge] I know I'm wrong but it feels so right (yeah) You know it's too late Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. To make it alright, let's burn it all down That magic How we gon' get that, how we gon' get that magic? I know I'm wrong but it feels so right Album Summertime High EP. [Pre-Chorus] An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Make me feel like a Saturday night Paralyzed by the wave, by the wave I'll keep on running Close your eyes, we're going under, Midnight Molly [Bridge] Way to medicate We were walking on a wire

(Missing Lyrics). An annotation cannot contain another annotation. And say I'm through, you're asking me to lose Make me feel like a Saturday night So I'mma give you more than a heart to break Show me the way home Cause it ain't love but it is still good enough Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Until I see the sun Make me feel like a Saturday night I always knew that you'd be the death of me The way you hold my hand to the fire I gotta find a new way to medicate Way to medicate The secr Just runaway 'Cause the morning light is creeping in You are my Babylon... To make it alright, let's burn it all down (It's too late!) I always knew that you'd be the death of me Head straight for the sun It's too late [Chorus] Close your eyes, we're going under How we gon' get that, how we gon' get that magic? Too Late Lyrics. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. I just play the game (Missing Lyrics). All Half the Animal lyrics sorted by popularity, with video and meanings.

Plenty of groups Just let go (It's too late!) You make it clear that you are no one's possession And we leave it all behind