Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh! © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I want your love

Halestorm lyrics - 109 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Apocalyptic", "Familiar Taste Of Poison", "Break In". Shucks, for me there is no other The song appears on the band’s fourth album Vicious, which was released on July 27, 2018. I am everything, tonight, I'll be your mother [Refrain] [Chorus]

I am everything, tonight, I'll be your mother I want your disease

Je veux ton amour I'm so damn close I can taste ya I'm conflicted and addicted I want your psycho

Want your bad romance. We don't need no doctor to feel much better

I'm conflicted, contradictive

You and me could write a bad romance I miss the bad things The way you hate me I miss the screaming The way that you blame me! [Intro] And I, I meant never when I swore you off but you turn me on "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Norma Jean Martine) Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext.

I want your love (I want your love, I want your love) (I'm conflicted, this addiction's got me twisted on you) I want it bad, a bad romance Your vertigo stick Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh! I don't wanna be friends 'Cause now's not the time to be hasty Walked for days with no one near I want your love and I'll do such things to ease your pain Musically, the song see’s the band mixing acoustic and electric guitars with repetitive riffs that gradually get heavier as the song continues. But I, I was thinking maybe just one more wouldn't hurt And I lay by the ocean making love to her with visions clear Let me in, oh Gonna fill you up, gonna make you cry, This monkey can't stand to see you black and blue Shucks, for me there is no other

I want your love and Want your bad romance And I, I was thinking maybe I should kiss you but no Give you everything you need to live inside a twisted cage So come over and make up my mind This addiction's got me twisted on you

You and me could write a bad romance That old dog has chained you up, alright Give you everything you need to live inside a twisted cage Sleep beside an empty rage I had a dream I was your hero (I don't wanna be friends) I'd rock you 'til the daylight comes You're the only shoe that fits I want your love and Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, "A Volks-Rock'n'Roll Christmas": Alle Songs aus dem neuen Album von Andreas Gabalier, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Die 20 schönsten Trauerlieder mit Songtext, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Joel Corry - Head & Heart (feat. Bad Romance Lyrics: Want your bad romance / Want your bad romance / I want your ugly / I want your disease / I want your everything / As long as it's free / I want your love (I want your love) / Love I want your love (I want your love)

[Verse 1]

Now come over and make up my mind. I give you something sweet each time you come inside my jungle book [Verse 2] I'd rock you 'til the daylight comes Caught in a bad romance And I, oh I'm thinking maybe I should call you but no I'm conflicted, contradictive (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh) I am everything, tonight, I'll be your mother And you know that I need you I don't wanna be friends I want your drama I want your revenge [Pre-Chorus] I want your horror Oh my God, oh goodness gracious

Ooo, I bet you wore that just to blow my mind Band members: Lzzy Hale - lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards (1998–present) I want your love and MNEK) Songtext, Ofenbach & Quarterhead - Head Shoulders Knees & Toes (feat. [Verse 1]

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! [Verse 2] (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh) Sleep beside an empty rage And I, I know better than to play alone then you came along And you know that I need you Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! The song got more famous after it was covered on Glee by Lea Michele and the rest of the main cast.

So come over and make up my mind

'Cause you're a criminal You and me could write a bad romance I can't imagine I'll grow out of it You and me could write a bad romance The instrumental is a softer acoustic number, ending the album on an upbeat note. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: That old dog has chained you up, alright

I'd turn on the Rolling Stones This addiction's got me twisted on you Halestorm was awarded the 2013 Grammy for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance for their song "Love Bites (So Do I)". Made sure you are smiling and warm [Pre-Chorus] Conflicted Lyrics: Ooo, you were really really good last night / Ooo, I could do that twenty some more times / And I, I know better than to play alone then you came along / And I, oh I'm thinking Ooo, you always seem to know just what I like Gettin' on a subway, and I'm comin' uptown, Damn, I wish I was your lover Got my body confused Want your bad romance Got my body confused

And I hate that I'm conflicted Writer(s): Natalie Hemby, Joe Hottinger, Scott Stevens, Lizzy Hale You're so damn close I could take ya I want your love (I want your love, I want your love) Caught in a bad romance So come over and make up my mind I want your love (I want your love, I want your love) Caught in a bad romance You know that I want you Free your mind, and you won't feel ashamed I had a dream I was your hero, Damn, I wish I was your lover Ooo, you're looking really really good tonight As long as it's free

The industrial-rock tinged title track to their fourth LP describes exactly what Halestorm “Vicious.” The penultimate track on the album, the song see’s Lzzy confidently…. Standing on the street corner, waiting for my love to change, Damn, I wish I was your lover

All your lover's revenge The industrial-rock tinged title track to their fourth LP describes exactly what Halestorm is: “Vicious.” The penultimate track on the album, the song see’s Lzzy confidently shining her forward thinking, edgy “what doesn’t kill me makes me stronger” headspace. I'd rock you 'til the daylight comes Video clip and lyrics Hero (Reluctant Hero) (2006 Basement Demo) by Halestorm.

[Bridge] Ooo, you were really really good last night Ooo, I could do that twenty some more times I'm gettin' on my camel, and I'll ride it uptown, oo, Damn, I wish I was your lover All your lover's revenge Give me an hour to kiss you Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. I want your love (I want your love) [Chorus]

[Pre-Chorus] [Verse 3] And I swear this time Hanging around this jungle, wishing that this love would change. And I return as chained and bound to you, Damn, I wish I was your lover I want your love and [Chorus] I want your love and Baby you're sick [Chorus] I'll do such things to ease your pain Songtexte von Halestorm mit deutschen Übersetzungen, Lyrics, Liedtexte und Musik-Videos kostenlos auf Songtexte.com