© GTANet.com 2001-2020. Totally! You can turn off the tails effect by disabling the ligatures feature in your application.

By Best uploaders in the past five days in pursuit of reputation! Check out the rest of the family through the link above. I think I saw this font on the cover on some backstreet boys cd ... How do you feel about that?! Hello, you seem to have JavaScript turned off. Guides & Strategies; Help & Support; GTA III. Sun, 05 Sep 2004 02:12:00 +0200. David Brenner. Releases v1.0 Added HD font textures for GTA Vice City v1.1 Might add grunge effect v1.2 I'm not thinking this far into the future... Minor problem 1. [!] sorry for my bad english i hope everybody can understand me. By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. HD font game Installation: 1 Download the archive; 2 Unpack it; 3 File fontstxd move with a replacement in the models folder, which is located in the folder with the game. The Rage Itallic font available on the net does not even match the one used by Rockstar, which resulted in messed up fonts on locations such as Starfish Island (same problem in your current fonts).

And I can at least sympathize with the difficulty of making HD fonts for VC, since I attempted it once too. This free font is part of a larger font family.

(1)Legends (7)like (1)Logo (1)Logo NC (3)love (1)MAYBE download? Added Mar 24th, 2012. Vice City Sans includes: • Small Caps • Unlimited Fractions • Ordinals. You can post now and register later. Display as a link instead, × The 1st time I saw it I knew it was the VICE CITY font!

Download your new GTA logo when you're ready! Obtain Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Key Generator right away and acquire in this awesome online game. • Ordinals, Your email address will not be published.

Sorry about that. Vice City Sans Font Vice City Sans was Created by WØLVE, was featured in the Original Grand Thief Auto: Vice City (in-game) as a Vector Font, since 2002. Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:15:27 +0100. its the damn font used in all the gta games! Yes, I'm still alive, if anyone is interested. Drag and drop and clip. Also i'll try to update the fonts and straighten them in the next release. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Perfect for 1080p monitors. v2.1 Added Pokémon and GTA fonts, some bugfixes (see about page for details). If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas or ask at the forum. Read the license agreement for details.