Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: 101,593 downloads , 4.44 MB Can you do it

Donate with . nsh3t. Can you please stop using scripts from JulioNIB as he asks for 2 dollars a month and we lose nearly all our money and you don't get any profit I recently downloaded this mod and i can become Thanos but i can't access any of his superpowers. BELAL788. Can anyone help?

How do I install this? @JoeJoe09 If you need any help installing this text me at 12107290694not a scam I love doing this for fun. Could some one help me fix this. November 03, 2018.

!. Does this mod work on GTA app on iPhone or only on ps4? :and here: https://www.models-resource.com/mobile/marvelsfuturefight/model/19427/. Faire un don avec .

Anyway, it needs a little humorous right? Could you make a version where the gauntlet can be toggled on and off? @dll_injection I dont think that it's the game version problem bro.

@hugodu13 @GTAFan1995 @BELAL788 @AbdulHananMughal

I respect your work but my Game crashes whenever i spawn ThanosIW model.Please take a look ,and debug Could you maybe update the textures on him in celebration of endgame? GTA 5 Cheats Thanos (Infinity War & GOTG) 1.3. First Uploaded: Martes 4 de Abril de 2017 Last Updated: Sábado 15 de Abril de 2017 Last Downloaded: Venres 23 de Outubro de 2020

Try making a seperate script for thanos which is NOT from JulioNIB and NOT paid.

I recently downloaded this mod and i can become Thanos but i can't access any of his superpowers. This is my Thanos script mod for GTA V For info about Thanos Endgame (New version), check this post All Versions. When finished, open Addonpeds Editor then clicks “peds” in the corner then choose “New Peds”. Players interested in the mod can download the necessary files for free through the gtaxscripting site which also includes all the steps to install it correctly. Miles Morales (Spider man: Into the Spider-Verse & MFF) [Add-On Ped], Infamous Iron Man (Doctor Doom) [Emissive Add-On], War Machine MK 2 (Age of Ultron) & MK3 (Civil War). All Versions. nsh3t. When choosing new Peds, select: “Mieba” in the first section, choose male in the section below then in the last section select “False” then click Ok. Open GTA V, press the hotkey of Addonped “L” then choose “Mieba” to change your character to Thanos. This mod will help you transform into Thanos in the movie Avenger Infinity War. The Thanos mod for GTA V is available for download. great model!, but the textures turn greyish from feet up, all the way to the torso for some reason when im using superman mod or in heavy rain. @kyleblahblah Hey bro! Players can then wander the streets of Los Santos playing the role of Thanos that with his Infinity Glove. It uses the same images as Thanos in the movie, so if you use this mod your character will be much bigger than a normal person. followed the usual install method for this mod, launching it on the PedMenu does nothing, ill wait for a fix. Click here This mod will help you transform into Thanos in the movie Avenger Infinity War. Can anyone help? Télécharger Partager. 2.Place the FOUR files from the "Thanos Armored" archive to update\x64\dlcpacks\addonpeds\dlc.rpf\peds.rpf 3.Open AddonPedsEditor.exe and add "Thanos Armored" model in the list as normal ped NOTE: To remove helmet, toggle Accessory using any trainer (I use Menyoo trainer).

Sorry i am new to installing mods. Please, @TheAntagonyPTRP Can you convert these models to addon pedshere: https://www.models-resource.com/mobile/marvelsfuturefight/model/19434/ This mod is really gorgeous and smooth so that it will give players the best experience with Thanos.

the mod crashes the game while loading in to story mode when ever I try to install it.

IS not free you have to pay 2$ every month !! Play as Thanos in the Avengers Infinity War!! Thanks! After molding, find small cars to drive and you will see the body shape of Thanos is really poor. GTA 5 Cheats Thanos (Infinity War & GOTG) 1.3. @dll_injection I dont think that it's the game version problem bro. Que debo hacer? “GTA V / mods / update / x64 / dlcpacks / addonpeds / dlc.rpf / ped.rpf”, Vindictus Vella Halfcover Character Mod For GTA5, Pack Of Clothes For Franklin Mod For GTA5, BF4 Russian Army Character Pack Mod For GTA5, Quiet Character From Metal Gear Solid V With Bikini Mod For GTA5, Adv Warfare Marine Character Mod For GTA5, COD2 : Modern Warfare Character CT Urban Mod For GTA5, Gucci Yeezy Ripped Clothes Set For Franklin Mod For GTA5, Retarded Diamonds Rolex Watch For Franklin Mod For GTA5, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu Premier Mod For GTA5, Having ScriptHookV and ScripthookV Dot Net in GTA 5 folder, Having 2 applications: “AddonPeds” and “AddonPeds Editor” in the GTA 5 folder, First, download and extract the file from the link upper to get a folder with 4 files name “mieba.ytd/ydd/yft/ymt”. Open “OpenIV” select “Edit Mode” then follow: Drag 4 files in the folder files that you just extracted and drop them in OpenIV. Prototype1 Follow Prototype 2 Black watchman skin? Or find me on Facebook GTAV modding for beginners for PC. Consigo la apariencia de Thanos pero no me aparecen los poderes. This is a new version of the Thanos script mod that add new attacks inspired in the movies.

It uses the same images as Thanos in the movie, so if you use this mod your character will be much bigger than a normal person. Anyway, it needs a little humorous right? Thanks! Click here (GTA 5) .OIV package setup (GTA 4) Need help with .oiv files? @kelvinwao you need to download the thanos script that you will have powers like mine and im enjoying it but sad to say when i spawn thanos ped my game crashes.. i only activate his powers with different peds except thanos. This mod is really gorgeous and smooth so that it will give players the best experience with Thanos.