Vintage Play Day push or pull alloy golf bag caddy. I don’t put in 50 rounds a year, so I doubt I would cause so much wear that the clicgear would pay off. For this item only. ... G-zero Ground Zero Black Alluminum Alloy New Push Golf Caddy. Over the years I’ve owned carts from Sun Mountain, Clickgear, and Bag Boy and the one problem they all have in common is that the brakes either wear out or the cables snap. I love to leave Positive Feedback! We ask that you request shipping cost if calculator fails to work for your country! It was a gold item on Golf Digest's Hot List last year.

IF you purchase more than one item from me I am happy to combine shipping if the items can be reasonably packaged together.

Ground Zero portable. Our electric golf carts is form and functionality at their best. I use an iPhone 4 with HD enabled and there is NO touch-up/editing of the photographs. Great article….you did overlook the best of the bunch – the Sun Mountain Combo. For other great values with volume discount pricing. Thank you for looking and good luck if you bid! G Zero golf pull carts, this is the cart with the thicker and stronger tube design, light and sturdy aluminum, great condition , comes with score card and ball holder why spend $$ on a rental cart.

4 wheel push cart that works just as it should. This cart is in excellent condition- it features a surface for your scorecard and it folds nicely for ease of transport. Ha! Posted with.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf52%3E-13ec6839f8f-0x102-.

Please ask for an invoice as this is not automated. Please provide name of country and postal or zip code as it will be necessary in determining postage. Umbrella: There are special umbrellas that will fit into a holder and keep you out of the sun or provide you with cover to escape rain.

However, if you have any?s please ASK BEFORE you bid as I want all my buyers to be happy with their purchase& feel confident to place their bid.

I see so many older and out of shape golfers who carry and have always thought that carrying was a less effective method for most. As you can see in the photos the golf club caddy is in great condition and ready to pull around on any golf course.

Check my feedback and buy with condidence- I only sell quality merchansise and I list. My wife and tried the Alphard e-wheels last year and they work great. The TriSwivel keeps your stand bag upright and secure with its lock-in design. Literally the first result is what you need. 3 ft high when folded up and apps 14in wide.

It is an older cart in very good condition with all original straps.

Please ask any questions prior to bidding. Note: Money is not made on shipping. Buyer agrees to pay shipping via USPS. With every donation, you create change.

The golf bag is a Riviera Deluxe model. cart. I noticed this happening during the most recent NCAA tournament…. Carts that offer 360-degree front-wheel rotation provide the best maneuverability.

I’d be interested in a review of powered pushcarts (and the powered axle that retrofits to unpowered carts). That same article by Dr. Wolkodoff suggests you can save an average of 2.5 shots over 9 holes when you push instead of carrying. Please check out my other auctions. We try to be accurate& truthful in our descriptions of each item we sell, so please take a careful look at the pictures& its description and please ask questions before bidding as it is our personal opinion of the condition of each item and may vary from yours. If you need any more info or pics to decide on buying this. was boug ht a nd used one or two times.

Please e-mail me with any questions.

Recommended. Seller added the following information: This is priced at its lowest possible price. I had to give a broken ankle a couple years to heal and can now say carrying is so much easier on the lower back! PLEASE CHECK ALL PICTURES AND EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Most of the time things actually ship the next business day.

What you see is what you get. Pictures show the actual item you will be receiving. Sleek design and easy to use!

Feel free to contact us for a combined invoice with the shipping discount applied.

I’ve been using stand bags ever since I got my 3.5+ and have had practically zero issues. x 6.00-5 in. Great communication. When you think about it, it makes sense. Please be aware of this, and do not leave negative feedback afterward because you didn’t pay on time, and I cancelled the auction. Powered by The free listing tool. I’ve had a Caddytek Lite for 3 years and yeah its just equipped as any of these others but I only paid $139 aet Costco for it. That means providing you with equipment reviews you can trust, Bid with Confidence and Happy Bidding! Great shape...no issues. Made in the U.S.A. We cannot fix a problem if we do not know about it.

Please respond to us through the resolution center as quickly as possible. International Buyers– Please Note: Import duties. Bushings), FF1003 SKU: 158422999 Product Rating is 5 RUBBER ADJUSTMENT STRAPS TO HOLD THE BAG ON TOP AND BOTTOM RED CARD HOLDER. As easy to maneuver a 4-wheeler as a 3-wheeler. Acuity Folding. We want you to be delighted with your purchase.

Started with a 2.0, now have the 3.5. Hell, despite the near-incessant criticism from the back in my day crowd telling us how real men used to do it, the best college golfers are using push carts…and winning. This item has few scratches marks and slight oxidization on it as it aged nicely. . With the Micro Cart. Has score card holder. Can clean up a lot better than I gave it.Any questions please ask. Sun Mountain Pathfinder 3 Pull Cart (White) In stock Immediate shipment! It is the speed cart model and is in great condition with very few signs of use. This cart includes a deluxe scorecard holder which includes a magnetic closure compartment for your balls. All 3 wheels are detachable. Hawk EC1 Electronic Power Golf Caddy Push/Pull Cart This auction is for a Hawk EC1 Golf Caddy Electronic Push/Pull Cart. All welded metal construction and made in England. Note: Money is not made on shipping. Thanks for bidding and please see my other items.