He is usually considered a sourpuss since he barely says anything except what he hates. This one Smurf became known as Grouchy. NOTE: All things related to "non-canonical" Smurf presentations will appear in bold text.

Wellington Wetworth Junior | Scooby-Doo what you like... an if you're honest, sometimes you like what #ihate Follow Me on Twitter @MrGrouchySmurf The Ant Hill Mob | Korean He is in love with Vexy in the live action movie series. Jabberjaw | Hong Kong Phooey | Grouchy is rarely seen working, as all he does is stay in the background and say how much he hates whatever is going on. 3

Category Entertainment; Show more Show less.

Mr. Jinks | Smurfwillow | Grouchy does like Smurfette, as shown in her debut episode when he drew a heart on a house around the end saying: Smurfette is also one of few Smurfs whom figured out that Grouchy's "I hate...!" Choo-Choo |

German Laconia | Josie McCoy | In the beginning of Christmas, Grouchy Smurf hates Christmas, but after he receives the visits of Three Ghosts of Christmas, he starts to like Christmas and gets loved after he realizes his mistakes. Grouchy Smurf is the misanthropic grouch of the Smurf village. In the comic book adaption of "The Smurflings", he met his match in Snappy Smurfling. Speed Buggy | Grouchy does show respect for the other Smurfs, but he did admit that he hates Brainy. Most of the time, it's all he says throughout the whole show. Grouchy Smurf: "Personally, I prefer smurfing the top menu , because I hate searching for stuff !". In the app game Smurfs' Village, Grouchy is a wandering character in the main village with a storm cloud above his head you can tap on to earn 100 XP. His catchphrase is "I hate (something somebody else mentions)". Up next Mighty Mightor | In the cartoon version he seems to have always have been a grouch, and was not THE smurf bitten by the Bzz fly. Debbie, The Smurfs Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har | In "Grouchy Makes A Splash", where Grouchy learned how to swim, he was too scared to step into the water at first, but when Baby's life was in danger, he swam all the way to save him from Gargamel and Azrael. Hadji | Mark | But I *love* Papa Smurf"). Papa Smurf | Very and Hackus, Smurfs: The Lost Village Scooby-Dum | Grace Winslow | Alexander Cabot III | 5 But usually, he'd hate for anyone to know about it. From his corner, he interrupts the other with systematically negative comments such as: "I hate..." On the face of it, you'd think he doesn't like anyone or anything. Pebbles Flintstone | Betty Rubble | Snagglepuss | Fred Flintstone |

Rosie The Robot Maid | Officer Charlie Dibble | Judy Jetson | In the accompanying special feature The Smurfs: A Christmas Carol, Grouchy noticeably refuses to participate in the celebration of Christmas, so Papa Smurf whips up a formula that would help his little Smurf regain the Christmas spirit he had lost. Grouchy Smurf |

But usually, he'd hate for anyone to know about it. Gourmelin | The Weather-Smurfing Machine (comic book), The Smurfs And The Magic Flute characters, https://smurfs.fandom.com/wiki/Grouchy_Smurf?oldid=83197, His character in the cartoon show was voiced by. Grouchy eventually found his way back to the village because he couldn't protect Baby by himself, he broke down into tears knowing that Baby was going to be taken.

Private Meekly | Male The Banana Splits. Although he is mostly hateful, he loves many things.

Brazilian Grouchy has had very few moments where he does smile, but he is still probably the meanest-looking Smurf in the entire village. Cindy Bear. Gallery Ruff and Reddy |

Greedy Smurf | Red | Brain | Yakky Doodle | Blue Falcon | French Moppersmurf Fred Jones | He winds up falling in love with Vexy. Grouchy Smurf | His catchphrase throughout the entire show is "I hate (insert whatever the last person said)." Comic BooksCartoon ShowMagic FluteLive-Action MovieThe Lost Village Movie Wally Gator | Taffy Dare |