I literally takes me only a few minutes to place the base, position it correctly with the reassurance of the level indicator to get a secure fit.

This domain has expired. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target.

The level indicator provides an accurate visual confirmation of installing at the correct angle. (Took longer to read the instructions than to install!)

We now have this base and a Graco car seat for our 3 month old and we wouldn’t trust any other brand. To further make installation a breeze, the InRight™ UAS provides a one-second connection and the base with its 4-position recline and easy-to-read level indictor helps eliminate installation guesswork.

So simple and so safe! Our car seats are built to exceed recommended safety standards.

All fields required unless marked optional.

Keep your baby safe and comfortable during every car trip. I have found the LATCH system is a little easier but it really depends on the make and model of the vehicle. I love the fact that I can buy a base for more than one car! Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*.

Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations. service provider for further assistance. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online.

The level indicator gives an accurate showing of installing at the correct angle. I received this product in exchange for my honest review. As part of the Graco Fast Action Jogger Travel System, I purchased two extra (for G'ma & G'pa's cars) Graco SnugLock 35 car seat bases, so that we'd be ready from day 1 to transport our new grandbaby safely.

We had used other car seats with out first daughter 3 years ago and eventually stumbled upon the Graco car seats and bases and have stuck with them!

Most Model numbers can be found on the back of your Graco® product. G'pa's at 5+. I love the improvements on this base. The base isn't too wide either. It also has a handy storage compartment for the latch when not in use or installed with the seat belt. the LATCH hooks are so easy to clip and unclip when needed.

SnugRide® SnugLock® DLX Infant Car Seat Base Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_SP_107934, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, SnugLock® Technology: Installs in less than one minute using vehicle seat belt or LATCH, Compatible with all Graco Click Connect™ Infant Car Seats, SafetyCore™ impact absorption zone absorbs frontal crash forces, Graco’s exclusive InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation, Easy-to-read bubble level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork, Adjustable base with 4 recline positions lets you customize fit to your vehicle, Convenient compartment stores manual when not in use, Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213, Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage, CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water

The display of photographs does not reflect Graco Children’s Products Inc.’s (“Graco”) specific approval or endorsement of the use of the products as portrayed in those photographs.

Made in U.S.A.

The Graco® Click Connect™ makes moving the infant car seat from one vehicle to another a very easy undertaking. This is the best car seat base, we love how snug and secure it makes the car seat while we are in the car.