Rats are extremely unique. Emily - "industrious" or "eager" [Latin] 62 Creative Name Suggestions for Your Black and White Dog, What to Consider When You Compare Pet Insurance Policies, VIP Petcare: Services, Prices, and Locations, What to Know Before Buying a Pet Waste Station.

Paxie Dusty - "warrior" [Old Norse], Ebony

Ivanova - (Babylon 5) "daughter of Ivan" [Russian] [Latin] Sweet Pea - (Popeye) Daphne - "laurel" [Greek] Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Bluefen Jasmine - (Disney's Aladdin, flower) "flowering olive" Fantasia - (Disney) "unrestricted" [Latin] Anika Viven So you’ll want a unique name to match!

Isis - (Egyptian goddess) "supreme goddess" [Egyptian]

Nazumi - "small rodent" [Japanese] Tarka Chloe - (minor Greek goddess) "blooming" or "green

One was named Zelda and was dark grey. Lupin - (Redwall) Reimei - "dawn" or "daybreak" [Japanese] There are many places to find inspiration for your rat's names. Pixel - (computer term) These boy rat names are drawn from famous historical characters, human names, and also rock stars. Tasha - "born on Christmas" [Greek]

Poppy - (flower) [Latin]

Ethel - "noble" [Teutonic] Copyright © Pet Ponder & Buzzle.com, Inc.

Angelica - (Rugrats) "heavenly messenger" or "angelic" While he is a famous character (who also happens to be a rat), he is by no means the only famous rat character out there!

Noojii Niggle Raven

Saithe - (Redwall) Nandine the first one’s name is Luna and the black one’s name is Shadow. Periwinkle - (soft, bluish color) Suey Abby Cindle

Darby - "free man" [Irish] Paris - "lover" [Greek] I would do Splinter. im thinking of naming my Siamese rat Mocha i have another rat named country, but i need to decide on what i should name my Siamese rat. Tanith - (Star Wars) "goddess of love" [Phoenician] I have 6 male rats called Bucky, Loki, Captain, Pietro, Jarvis and Vision. Effle

I named her Nugget.

Frolic Snickers I have 2 eight week old rat girls. Saffron - (Absolutely Fabulous, rare yellow herb) [Arabic] Hail I also wanted to called one of the girls Prudence but my mom said nope.

Patch

Trekay pronounced "sha vonne"

Noodles

This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Lita Trixie - "brings joy" [English] If you have any more great names to share with people tell us in the comment section below! Mocha - (brown color) Petunia - (flower) [Native American] Many pet owners keep rats in pairs, as they need company. Beverly - (Star Trek) "beaver stream" [Old English]

Pica Rhiannon - "great queen" [Celtic]; "fair maiden" [Welsh] All Rights Reserved.

You’ll find cute rat names, names inspired by movie characters and books, funny, unique, and original rat names, names for pairs of rats and much more. Elizara - (Anne McCaffrey's Tower series) Lucky Charm - (breakfast cereal)

Jo Jade - (plant, gemstone) "stone of the loins" [Spanish]

Luna - "moon" [Latin] O P Q R Angel - "messenger" [Greek] Deneba - (Star Wars) Flora - "flower" [Latin] Desdemona - (Shakespeare) "misery" [Greek] Foggy Lady - (Disney's Lady and the Tramp) Sophie - "wisdom" [Greek] Ginny - (Harry Potter) Vina - (Star Trek) "from the vineyard" [Spanish] I have a willow and she is the best rat. Imzadi - (Star Trek) "beloved" [Betazoid] Rosalind - (Shakespeare) "beautiful rose" [Latin] Tipper Brigit - "high goddess" [Irish]

While not the most unique, these names are classics that you can’t go wrong with!eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'officiallypets_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',107,'0','0'])); Rats are cute animals, and they deserve a name just as cute as them. Girl Guinea Pig Names: Over 200 Great Names For Female Guinea... Samuel Whiskers – from Beatrix Potter’s stories. Juniper - (Redwall, tree)

Milly

Shawna

Rocelle

Gracie - "grace" [English]

Velvet - "shaggy" [French] Elinor - "pity" [Greek] Heather - (flower) "miraculous" [Latin] Rora Ratkin Hali - "sea" [Greek]; "necklace" [Hebrew] Pacifica

Lorraine