If you have a camera, you can type in its serial number and entry key. The lock’s six character entry key is located next to the QR code which is inside the battery compartment near the top of the batteries. Google Authenticator implementation in Python.

Tap. Google Authenticator - missing otpauth protocol parameter. If it’s shaking too much, your phone’s camera can have trouble focusing. This can often happen when you move your phone close to scan the code. You can also skip scanning and type in your product’s entry key or serial number into the Nest app. rev 2020.11.5.37959, Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Programming & related technical career opportunities, Recruit tech talent & build your employer brand, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, removed from Stack Overflow for reasons of moderation, possible explanations why a question might be removed. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. In one of my online account, I am using Google Authenticator based two-way authentication.

Try holding your phone so the QR code is inside the Nest app’s blue box and move it slowly away. However, when I take the portion of the URL generated above and cut n paste it into a Google Charts URL, I see a problem. There is nothing wrong with the old phone (no cracks on screen etc).

Here are some similar questions that might be relevant: If you feel something is missing that should be here, contact us. image. Ing issues authy with or its -. Put your Nest product on a counter, table or other solid object. My Google Authenticator App reset. Tap. The QR code and entry key is also located inside the battery compartment of each Detect. The entry key is located on Google Nest Guard’s bottom, below the QR code. Surely there must be another way to transfer authentication accounts without using this obviously bugged feature? Tip: If you have a hard time reading your Nest product’s entry key or serial number, take a picture with your phone’s camera. If you’ve already made the lighting brighter but the QR code still isn’t scanning, make sure a shadow isn’t falling on the QR code. Learn more about backup codes. Try holding your phone about a foot away and slowly moving it towards the QR code. I tested various other QR codes on the same screen and they worked just fine. It doesn't actually cause any errors. But surprisingly when I logged in my account and put the Google Authenticator code it said: “Invalid Code Entered!” I was shocked to see how this could happen a few days back I logged in that. Google Nest Detect’s battery tabs have the QR code and entry key printed on them. The app will then continue with setup. Put the battery back in and replace the backplate. Remove the battery cover: insert a coin into the slot on the back of your sensor and turn to unscrew the battery cover.

The app will only ask for your thermostat’s entry key after you’ve installed it and finished selecting options. You’ll usually need to scan a QR code when setting up a Nest product with the app.

Tap.

If you don’t, the app won’t be able to connect to the Detect.

Google Nest Detect’s battery tabs have the QR code and entry key printed on them. In order to set up and maintain existing accounts I need Google Authenticator for two step verification. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. How can I create an executable JAR with dependencies using Maven? //www.google.com/tools/feedback/metric/report, Troubleshoot QR code scanning with your phone’s camera, Tell us more and we’ll help you get there, connect your Nest Cam or Dropcam to a computer, The QR code’s location is different for each Nest product, but it’s. Note: If you have pulled out the battery tab, or already mounted your Detects on a wall, window, or door you’ll need to detach them from their backplate, remove the battery cover, and pull out the battery. Diseño adaptado de la interfaz Pistachio de Google. Your phone’s camera may have trouble scanning the code if it’s tilted at an angle.