Scroll down to see the translation in Nepali for the English word ❛good-bye❜.

Nepali is the official language of Nepal and regional official in India. and to make the long trip back home to Nazareth.

and everyone departed in different directions. Hindi words for goodbye include विदा के समय का सलाम, राम राम, (बिदाई का) नमस्कार and सुंमड. Excuse me Hajur Please (give me) Dinuhos Please (you have) Khanuhos Thank you Dhanyabad: English Phrase.

See these phrases in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder. Copyright © 1998–2020 Simon Ager | Email: | Hosted by Kualo, http://the-voyagers.tripod.com/language.htm, http://wikitravel.org/en/Nepali_phrasebook, http://mylanguages.org/nepali_phrases.php, http://www.digitalhimalaya.com/projectteam/, Bite Size Languages - learn languages quickly, म सँग नेपालीमा बोलनुस। (ma sanga nepali ma bolnus). We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1.

If you would like to make any corrections or additions to this page, or if Cookies help us deliver our services. Customer care is at the heart of our business. Useful phrases in Nepali. How do you say “My name is ...” in Nepali?

Similarly we Nepali people also have our own way of greeting other people of the family or other relatives. Usage Frequency: 1 It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. advise: “Don’t let others dictate how you should act or feel. goodbye . Asked by Wiki User.

It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free. If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me. Croatian, also called hrvatski jezik, is spoken in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Serbian province of Vojvodina. Jump to phrases. It is normally written with the Devanagari script (as is Hindi). in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder. Quality:

There are roughly 5 to 7 million Croatian speakers woldwide. If you find an error, simply click the ✓ symbol and we'll update the site... and send you something for free as well. If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. You want to know how to say any word or phrase in Nepali? Updated on Jan 14, 2020; Rugged Trails Nepal; 8134 views; How do you say Hello and basic phrases in Nepali I can use while trekking?

… Learn how to say good-bye in Nepali and much more. Gujarati,

Answer. to all [their] belongings” in order to obey Jesus’ warning.

An utterance of goodbye, the wishing of farewell to someone. Along with the meaning of the word, the dictionary will also provide usage examples. and Goodbye in Nepali! good bye translation in English-Nepali dictionary.

http://www.digitalhimalaya.com/projectteam/turin/downloads/nepali_primer.pdf, Assamese,

By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Hello = Namaste. How to say yes and no in Nepali! You've come to the right place!

5 Answers.

Nepal is the country with diverse culture and tradition. Romani, Favorite Answer. हुँदा भने तिनीहरू र तिनीहरूलाई आफ्नो घरमा राख्ने भाइबहिनीहरू एक-अर्कालाई अङ्गालो, after eight years in Uganda, it was our turn to wave a sad, त्यसैले युगान्डामा आठ वर्ष बिताएपछि १९७४ मा हाम्रा भाइहरूलाई. How Do You Say Hello And Basic Phrases In Nepali I Can Use While Trekking. Good bye = Namaste !! While most Nepalese people speak at least some Nepali, there are more than 100 different languages and dialects spoken in Nepal. How do you write Hello and Goodbye in Nepali? you can provide recordings, please contact me. A parting statement; used when one or more people in a situation, dialogue or location are leaving, while others remain. Nepali, a farewell remark; "they said their good-byes". Marathi, We've been helping people learn languages for more than 15 years. eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'omniglot_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_4',124,'0','0'])); If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help.

There is no particular word for 'Good bye'. Garhwali, How to say Hello! Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. Sinhala, Bhojpuri,

आफूसँग भएका सबै त्याग्न’ तिनीहरू तयार हुनुपर्थ्यो।. IPA: /ɡʊdˈbaɪ/; Type: noun, interjection; Copy to clipboard; Details / edit; en.wiktionary2016. Useful phrases in Nepali. , they and their hosts were embracing one another and weeping. Namaste is the most common greeting in Nepal and is not just for yoga classes anymore!

If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me. क्रस्मसको शुभकामना तथा नयाँ वर्षको शुभकामना. Bengali, We use cookies to enhance your experience.

Scroll down to see the translation in Nepali for the English word ❛good-bye❜. You'll be amazed how quickly you'll learn to get by in Nepali with courses from LinguaShop. Maldivian, Contextual translation of "goodbye" into Nepali. to Moses, and Moses began his trip back to Egypt. What does “I don't speak Nepali” mean?

Tower of Babel, Other collections of Nepali phrases Basic words and phrases in Nepali. Sylheti, Punjabi, farewell; a formula used to another person or persons when the speaker or writer or the person addressed to is departing. Kashmiri, Answer. To translate “I'd like to pay, please.” into Nepali? Usage Frequency: 1 Kaha? If you are planning on doing some travelling, learning Nepali would be a great way to make the most of your trip. Cookies help us deliver our services. Be the first to answer!

Urdu. Maithili, तपाइले नेपालीमा .... लाइ कसरी भन्नुहुन्छ? If you are planning on doing some travelling, learning Nepali would be a great way to make the most of your trip. Listen to audio samples with words & phrases in Nepali. goodbye in Nepali translation and definition "goodbye", English-Nepali Dictionary online. Numbers | Whatever questions you may have, we'll always be there to help.

In Nepali, people often address each other by an affectionate, familial nickname, such as: Diddi (older sister), dai (older brother), bai (younger brother), or bahini (younger sister). Magahi, Odia (Oriya),

All the people all around the world greet each other in their own way. Omniglot is how I make my living.

You've come to the right place! Asked by Wiki User.

We strive to make this site error free in 21 languages.

Find more Hindi words at wordhippo.com!

Farewell; a formula used to another person or persons when the speaker, writer, or person addressed is departing. Hear some Nepali phrases: You might … MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory.

So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Nepali_phrasebook

1 decade ago.

We strive to make this site error free in 21 languages. Saying Goodbye to Strangers. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site.