One of Al's darker songs. Dad would be up at dawn

And pulling the wings off of flies, Those were the good old days Good Old Days Lyrics. Always treated me nice, gave me kindly advice She was fun to talk to and nice to smell Copyright: Writer(s): Al Yankovic Lyrics Terms of Use, Oh, some times I think back to when I was younger Those were the good old days The years go by but the memory stays Oh, some times I think back to when I was younger. Good Old Days. Produced byRick Derringer. The years go by but the memory stays And I left her in the desert all alone Oh, and mom would be fixing up something in the kitchen The years go by but the memory stays Those were the good old days Those were the good old days Those were the good old days The years go by but the memory stays Lyrics: Lyrics Video: None Download/Listen: Mp3 Forum: Forum Discussion Page Description Edit. I don't know why I set fire to his place And those were the good old days, Do you remember sweet Michelle And he'd say, "Howdy", when you walked in the door The years go by but the memory stays Weird Al Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Life was so much simpler then The years go by but the memory stays And those were the good old days, I can still remember good old Mr. Fender

Those were the good old days And those were the good old days Lyrics to 'Good Old Days' by 'Weird Al' Yankovic. Or maybe going fishing again Life was so much simpler then Life was so much simpler then. Oh, I wonder if she ever made it home Those were the good old days Well sometimes in my dreams Let me tell ya now Do you remember sweet Michelle Dad would be up at dawn He'd be watering the lawn She was fun to talk to and nice to smell

And he'd say, "Howdy", when you walked in the door, Always treated me nice, gave me kindly advice And those were the good old days

Fresh biscuits or hot apple pie And those were the good old days Torturing rats with a hacksaw

And I'd spend all day long in the basement 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Those were the good old days

Those were the good old days © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. So I took her to the homecoming dance, Then I tied her to a chair and I shaved off all her hair This song parodies the style of singer-songwriters like James Taylor. The years go by but the memory stays Those were the good old days The years go by but the memory stays