The above instructions might sound a little technical, but it’s pretty useful to know when you actually go out and speak to people.

Hello Junkies, “I Love You” – this is probably the first sentence people remember when learning a new language. "B'chatz'lacha" (literally, "successfully", used as "good luck"). Translate to Portuguese. לילה טוב.

Especially if you want to get your point across or to remind your love.

This greeting is related to the Arabic greeting "salaam alaikum" and both greetings mean literally the same thing: "peace upon you." It changes depending on your gender, and if you are saying "I love you" it changes depending on the gender of the person you are speaking to. It’s a little formal, like in English, so I wouldn’t use it with my friends but rather at a restaurant, with a vendor, or a bus driver to sound friendly and polite. Learn to Write Shalom in Hebrew with Printable Worksheets, I'm fine (singular: male and female) in Hebrew (Audio Pronunciation), I'm alright (singular: male and female) in Hebrew (Audio Pronunciation), How are You (male plural) in Hebrew (Audio Pronunciation), How are You (female plural) in Hebrew (Audio Pronunciation), How Are You in Hebrew (Printable Worksheets), What's up in Hebrew (Audio Pronunciation), Not Very Well in Hebrew (Audio Pronunciation), Happy New Year in Hebrew (audio pronunciation), Happy Birthday in Hebrew, Audio Pronunciation, Hebrew word for love (including the magical phrase “I love you”, Hello in Hebrew – Shalom in Hebrew – Peace in Hebrew, Happy New Year in Hebrew (Rosh Hashana Greeting), Happy Passover in Hebrew (Chag Pesach Sameach), Hanukkah Greetings: Happy Chanukah in Hebrew.

You’ll be grateful for it later, as your Hebrew develops.

This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/17\/Say-Good-Morning%2C-Good-Night%2C-and-Good-Day-in-Hebrew-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Say-Good-Morning%2C-Good-Night%2C-and-Good-Day-in-Hebrew-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/17\/Say-Good-Morning%2C-Good-Night%2C-and-Good-Day-in-Hebrew-Step-9.jpg\/aid579526-v4-728px-Say-Good-Morning%2C-Good-Night%2C-and-Good-Day-in-Hebrew-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved.

This is what you say if someone sneezes (similar to "bless you"). Ever ran across Hebrew speakers that you wanted to throw some Hebrew greetings at and you couldn’t? שָׁלוֹם לְךָ.

References It changes depending on your gender, and if you are saying "I love you" it changes depending on the gender of the person you are speaking to.

My simple gesture/greeting of good afternoon (tzaraiim tovim) has made her smile, and has guaranteed additional business with my client.

Good night.

The "ts" at the beginning of the word sounds like the "ts" in the English word "cats.". Hi! Hebrew Translation. How are You (to male) in Hebrew (Audio Pronunciation), How are You (to female) in Hebrew (Audio Pronunciation). Thank you in Hebrew is “todah”, you will often hear it in different styles, like: תודה רבה: Todah Rabba: Thank you very much, תודה לך: Todah lecha: Thanks to you (said to a man), תודה לך: Todah lach: Thanks to you (said to a woman).

Let’s start with the common phrases in Hebrew. Use: Boker tov בּוֹקֶר טוֹב is used in Hebrew just as it is in English. ‘I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine; he pastures his flock among the lilies’.