Grâce au style vintage et aux finitions exclusives, les collections Golden Goose pour homme présentent toujours un esprit contemporain.

Simply enter your card details and automatic payments are taken every 2 weeks.

For some orders you may need to provide your mobile number or date of birth, too. Yeah! Just follow the instructions on this email to pay for your order. With a full return, your statement will be closed. Visitez le site officiel Golden Goose et découvrez nos collections de sneakers, de prêt-à-porter, d’accessoires et de sacs. J’ai pris connaissance de la politique de confidentialité et j’autorise le traitement de mes données personnelles à des fins de marketing par e-mail. The company has managed to create a total look that includes shirts, leather products with a "new classic” essence, the accessories collection -composed of bags, sneakers and children shoes- and capsule HAUS/GGDB collection, a sportswear lifestyle with GGDB taste, inspired by the theme of the urban design with non-apparel items such as stationery. Golden Goose Deluxe Brand was created in 2000 combining the creative spirit of Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo: two young Venetian designers, outsiders to the world of fashion. Activez JavaScript dans les paramètres de votre navigateur afin de profiter d’une expérience GGDB optimale ! If you pay by card, GIULIO will confirm your order right away.

USE CODE WELCOME10 FOR 10% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. Vous vous trouvez sur notre site France (€), Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide, RÉSERVEZ VOTRE RENDEZ-VOUS PERSONNEL EN BOUTIQUE SUR NOTRE APPLICATION PASSPORT. Nous pensons que seul le savoir-faire des artisans est gage d’authenticité.

If paying by Pay later, Klarna will send you a payment confirmation to the email address that you have used for your order.

The Pay later method is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability.

Use Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results. If you have made a payment but not received the payment confirmation, you can always check the status of your order and payments by logging in at www.klarna.com. Comme le couple n’avait pas reçu de formation de stylisme, il a choisi de s’associer à des artisans vénitiens pour créer une gamme de chaussures savamment patinées. DESIGNER FASHION AT UNBEATABLE PRICES.

What happens if I cancel or return my order? Subject to credit check and approval. All Rights Reserved. Vêtements Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Femme. Zero interest and no fees when you pay on time. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. We guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic and new. The MadaLuxe Vault Sélectionnez votre zone géographique.

We’ve updated our privacy policy as of 24th May 2018. sont un groupe, une famille, un mélange de sentiments et de couleurs. Bonjour!

THE BEST-KEPT SECRET IN LUXURY. the condition and documentation for every item we buy from our luxury brand partners.

SPLIT YOUR PURCHASE INTO FOUR EASY PAYMENTS. Yeah! Inspired by the traditions of Italian craftsmanship and sartorial savvy, the pair brought luxury to the footwear domain, creating trainers that were a step up on rivals thanks to an … sont une véritable expression de soi. Comme le couple n’avait pas reçu de formation de stylisme, il a choisi de s’associer à des artisans vénitiens.

We never sell pre-owned or

It seems that your browser is set to block third-party cookies. Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay. La meilleure sélection en ligne de Collections Printemps-Été et Automne-Hiver Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Femme en … MadaLuxe Vault is a division of MadaLuxe Group, the largest luxury wholesale distributor in North Enable JavaScript in your browser settings to have the optimal GGDB experience! Klarna is unique and offers Pay later based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. America.

Nous aimons les mélanges de styles, les surprises et les contrastes. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 170,000 online stores. Des sacs à dos aux sacs de transport, découvrez toutes les façons de voyager. Activez les cookies dans les paramètres de votre navigateur afin de profiter d’une expérience GGDB optimale !

We love the mix of styles, the surprises, and the contrasts. Will a credit search take place against me? Shop today and split purchases into 4 equal interest-free installments. Nos collections sont basées sur l'unicité qui réside dans la touche manuelle de nos artisans.

You can also contact Klarna’s Customer Service so that we can postpone the due date on your payment. Sélectionnez l’article et cliquez sur « NOTIFY ME » : nous vous contacterons dès qu’elle sera à nouveau disponible !

How will I be refunded? If you have chosen to Pay later, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay.

For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry standard security protocols. The company has managed to create a total look that includes shirts, leather … Fondée en 2000 par Alessandro Gallo et Francesca Rinaldo, un couple passionné d’art et de mode, Golden Goose séduit rapidement grâce à sa patte unique. QUICK AND EASY Enter a few personal details and you’ll kn authentication inspections. You can pay for your order at any point after you receive the email from Klarna with the details of your payment on. I have asked for a refund. From backpacks to duffles, discover all the ways to journey ahead.​, Journey Duffle Bag in military-green nylon. Utilisez les flèches Haut et Bas pour parcourir les résultats de la recherche. Venetian designers Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo founded Golden Goose in 2000. What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?

I've received a statement, but I've not yet received my goods. By clicking “international site” you can browse the catalogue, but you will not be able to proceed with the purchase. Visit Klarna’s Customer Service page for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options.

Although Pay later is widely promoted it is not always universally available. en date du 30 novembre j'ai passé une commande pour une paire de golden goose et à la date du 18 décembre je n'ai rien reçu. To read further into this click ‘More Info.’, Express shipping on all orders provided by DHL.

What happens to my statement, when I've returned the goods? En sélectionnant « international site », il sera possible de parcourir le catalogue, mais vous ne pourrez pas finaliser votre commande. You can pay with debit or credit card immediately in the checkout or take advantage of our Pay later payment option, where you can pay for the goods once you have received them via credit card or debit card.

Utilisez les flèches Haut et Bas pour parcourir les résultats de la recherche. I have been asked to go to Klarna's site. Just because you have had Pay later before does not mean it will be offered for every order and in turn, as it is denied does not mean it will be denied for all future orders. Once GIULIO has received the return (partial or full) and you have received their confirmation of this, an updated statement will be sent to you by Klarna if you've made a partial return. Payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped.