Recalculated daily. Whether you want to explore outdoors or just need a bike to commute in urban areas, this bike is built in a way that everyone can enjoy riding it. You can easily install the brakes on the bike and even remove them by using a hex tool (5mm). So, about that frame. If you aren't into racing style seats, you might want to keep some cash on the side for an upgrade, or a saddle that’s more to your preferences. I was no longer late to work and I could plan my mornings better. This bike has over 21 different colors which give you lots of choices. CUSTOM BRANDING. A colleague of mine rode to work every day. A: The Golden Cycles Fixed Gear Bike is perfect for anyone! Traffic got worse and my daily commute to the city became harder. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Front and Rear Brakes It has a lightweight, short-pull caliper that has a l… Golden Cycles Fixed Gear Bike Review .

The handlebar boasts of quality alloy construction.

Home » Golden Cycles Fixed Gear Bike Review. His fascination with bikes, running into decades now, can be felt most when he finds a bike he hasn’t tested out before. If you have the budget, a pedal upgrade can make a big difference too. In addition, it comes in a several different sizes, so you can find the perfect size (and the perfect color) to suit your needs. A colleague of mine rode to work every day. (SPECS:) Frame:GOLDEN HI-TEN STEEL TIG WELDED, VELO7 Fork:1-1/8” STEEL, Headset:1-1/8” Threadless, Seat Post:Alloy Adjust - 25.4 x 350mm This bike also has more color variety than most bikes you find on the market. Whether you’re inexperienced or experienced, this bike is the perfect option for you. Bicycling Repair – How to Maintain a Bike?

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Q: About how much does this particular bike model weigh? It features a riser handlebar and comfy saddle for the best riding experience. It is ideal for the whole family as it suits heights from 4 feet to 6 feet. In addition, it comes in a several different sizes, so you can find the perfect size (and the perfect color) to suit your needs. They are knowledgable, funny and helpful. Since the wheels of a bike help provide the smooth ride you desire, the Golden Cycles Fixed Gear Bike comes with 45mm deep alloy rims that work along with 700c tires. As far as purchasing a bike goes, there really isn’t much that’s more important than the quality of the parts used in the construction of the bike. worldwide shipping. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. Golden Cycles Benjamin is a well-known option in the middle of the fixed gear bikes price range. One of the main goals of golden cycles was to keep it simple. SImply flip the rear wheel and your bike will convert to the different style you’re looking for. Is a bike journey safe during coronavirus outbreak? Your email address will not be published.

The low price makes it accessible to most any budget. The weight stays reasonable, at around 25 pounds. A style for every rider.

Best Single Speed Road Bikes – Guide & Reviews, Multiple colors and styles for complete customization, Flip-flop hub to switch between single speed or fixed gear, Seat is very uncomfortable during a long ride, You get what you pay for. The rear tire could be changed to support both types of gear settings. If biking and staying fit is your priority, too, you’ve come to the right place. A Golden Cycles fixie is the type of bike that concurs the urban jungle. As a bonus, it includes a flip-flop rear wheel hub that allows you to use it as a single speed bike, or a fixed gear bike. Sunny vs Schwinn – Which One Meets Your Needs? In addition to the steel frame, it features a 1 1/8″ steel fork that provides you even more support and durability. Spin Bike Vs Fan Bike -Which oneis Right for You. For whatever reason, the bike feels lighter than that when you’re riding, and you still get the extra-stable feel that steel offers. Since there are les components, and a much more simplistic build, fixies are usually in a very affordable price range for most. Required fields are marked *, Bikeeo.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Ultegra Di2 vs Dura-Ace Mechanical – Which one is more powerful? With a high tensile steel frame and a steel form, along with 700c x 25 tires, the Golden Cycles Fixed Gear Bike is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a simple bike that’s designed to stand tall in most conditions.

One other thing to appreciate is the ample spacing between saddle and handlebar.

You would be amazed at the variety of colors and designs that this bike comes with. A racing-style saddle provides a sort of racing/aggressive feel to the bike, which is actually a good match with the riser-style handlebars, 1-1/8" Neco headset, and BMX-style rubber grips. While fixed gears are relatively inexpensive in general when compared to other bikes, this particular bike offers as much as you can for under $400. Traffic got worse and my daily commute to the city became harder. Getting paid to do what I love has been a dream come true for me. Whether you’re inexperienced or experienced, this bike is the perfect option for you. High tensile steel is also very tough and durable. The design is simpler because of having fewer components. It is the best cog option for cruising around streets or parks enjoying the scenery. We are big fans of this fixie from Golden Cycles. 9/16” pedals wide ample foot coverage round out the drivetrain. A: While it varies a little bit depending on which size you buy, on average it should weigh about 25-27 pounds. Back to the looks thing for a moment though. As far as purchasing a bike goes, there really isn’t much that’s more important than the quality of the parts used in the construction of the bike. This bike features platform pedals which are great for cruising or cycling up a mountain. It has thick rims and rubber tires that grip the road better and perform under pressure. You will also not experience any toe overlaps on this bike.

Golden Cycles Benjamin is $19.34 cheaper than the average fixed gear bike ($259.99).

I got a Golden Cycles bike and the results impressed me. Golden Cycles is a collection built for the experienced rider and daily commuters.

While there are plenty of bikes to choose from on the market, the Golden Cycles Fixed Gear Bike is one that should be highly considered due in large part to the durable construction of all the materials involved. What is the coronavirus disease recovery time? it gives this bike the ability to perform under pressure with minimal wear and tear. Check out the full line of Golden Cycles complete bikes in over 80 different color options at City Grounds including popular models such as the Golden Shocker, Golden Vader, Golden Striker, and more. Q: About how much does this particular bike model weigh? This bike aims high for its price, but manages to hit on all of the essential aspects, while also proving a lot in the way of style and color choices, which is always a plus. Lightweight, a little racy, and most importantly ready to roll. 1. Braking is a sure thing with this bike, as it provides caliper brakes on the front and back wheels, which are both controlled with well-placed hand levers that don’t get in the way. Leave a Comment / Reviews / By David.

The bike’s durable steel frame is fully Tig-welded and it has a high-tensile strength. A JIS square spindle is used that comes with a 46 tooth 1/8 chaining which can be considered a bonus. Ultegra 6800 vs Dura-Ace 9000 – Which model rules? Golden Cycles ensured the pedals are lightweight as well. Our bikes come equipped with both front and rear brakes for better handling and precise stopping.

The golden cycles fixed gear bike has 45mm deep-alloy rims.

You may also adjust the saddle and handlebar to suit your unique height. This has led to a crowding at the bottom in regards to entry-level fixies. If you are looking for a bike with great color variety, get yourself a Golden Cycles fixie. Flip Flop rear wheel You will be able to ride this bike fixedor with freewheel as the golden cycles bike includes a flip-flophubat and its rear. Their staff have helped me out a ton of times before a bought a thing from their shop. If you want style, affordability and speed, then Golden Cycles Fixed Gear bike is the bike for you.

Golden Cycles' mission is to get more people commuting on bicycles, and riding in style. In this golden cycles review, we are going to describe now all of its features in great detail: You will be able to ride this bike fixed or fixed gear bike with freewheel as the golden cycles bike includes a flip-flophubat and its rear. Owning a bicycle was never in my mind because I felt it was not practical. Combined with speed, style, and affordability, the single-speed is the perfect build that allows you to ride fixed gear or single speed.

It's in the top 3 bestselling fixed gear bikes and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Golden Cycles Hammer or Golden Cycles Blaze.

Golden Cycles’ fixed gear bike is yet another great example of a value-priced fixie that offers much more than it initially lets on. It has the old school riser design popular with BMX bikes. making a difference. Luckily, the Golden Cycles Fixed Gear Bike is built with some of the best materials, so you know you won’t have to worry about the durability of your bike over time. If you like having a lot of color choices, you’ve got it with this bike. >>> Click Here To See Specifications, Customer Reviews & Rating <<<.

We like that the bike has smooth welding, and is paired with a fork that actually makes for a cohesive ride, unlike some others we’ve ridden. Over the last few years, I’ve taken my love of the outdoors, hiking, skiing, trekking and exploring to the next level by starting this site. Your email address will not be published. The brakes work perfectly whether you are riding single-speed or fixed. Amazon Associates Program.

This is due to its front and rear alloy caliper brakes. Do share our Golden Cycles review with fellow riders. With the big rims and tires, you feel the grip of the bike on the road with each pedal.

There’s something for everyone. Cheap price, cheap product. This riding position ensures you enjoy the ride without getting tired. Cables are secured on the top tube for a cleaner look. Q: Is this bike recommended for more experienced riders or for regular commuters? On the other hand, if you ride with fixed-gear, you will get full control on the bike and the bike’s speed will totally depend on your pedal stroke. Since the wheels of a bike help provide the smooth ride you desire, the Golden Cycles Fixed Gear Bike comes with 45mm deep alloy rims that work along with 700c tires. Q: Is this bike recommended for more experienced riders or for regular commuters? Anderson also likes to spend time hiking when he is not on his bike, because it allows him the chance to use it on the way down. The saddle to handlebar spacing also allows for bar spin clearance if you love to stunt on your bike. In this golden cycles review, we are going to describe now all of its features in great detail: 1. This bike features 45mm alloy rims.