a 3cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely diced itv.com/thismorning/food/sea-bass-with-ginger-and-spring-onion-gok-wan-poppa-wan-recipe. How to make Gok Wan’s sticky chicken wings. Joining us in the studio each week, two celebrity panelists will be giving their opinion on who rocked the red carpet; who played it safe and who pushed the boundaries when it comes to the celebrity style stakes. Me and my bestie, the lovely Fearne Cotton, have a brand new TV show for 2016! Heat half of the oil in a wok over a medium to high heat.

And, running throughout, are Gok’s words of advice on wok cooking, his favourite ingredients and tips on preparation and entertaining Gok-style. 80g drained water chestnuts, roughly chopped

A simple and super-delicious recipe from Gok Cooks Chinese... a celebrity cookbook that is actually good. Chapters include Quick & Healthy * Asian Salads* Lunchtime * Asian-inspired Curries* Dinner Parties* Date Night* Stir-fries* Anglo-Asian* Desserts & Goktails. This Thai recipe is a favourite in my family. Brush off any excess flour. You’ll have to watch to find out! Sweat in the hot oil for 1 minute before adding the hot stock, cooked rice and the broccoli florets. 1 large head of broccoli, florets and stalk separated Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Brush off any excess flour. Don’t take my word for it – here’s Jane Rackman in the Radio Times: “If you missed this delicious morsel of a series… do try to catch these repeats because Gok Wan turns out to be very good at TV cheffery”, © GokWan.com 2019 The official Gok Wan website | Privacy & Terms | sitemap | website by Liberty842. Step 2: Put the chicken wings in the oven at 180C for 10 minutes. This dish screams fine dining but without the hassle or expense. This new Gok Wan series is an exhilarating adventure into South East Asian food that's as fresh and vibrant as the food Gok is cooking! 1 tbsp rice bran oil or vegetable oil Next add the soy, vinegar, ketchup and sugar and fry for 3 mins or until the liquid reduces. Lastly season with a pinch of pepper and a dash of sesame oil. 2 fresh red chillies, deseeded and SERVES 4 Chop the stalks of the broccoli into rough 1cm pieces. 1 red onion, peeled and roughly sliced into thin wedges Once hot, fry the onion for 1 minute before adding the garlic, ginger and chillies. Put the veg in. 4 eggs Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil, and then, using a jug or stick blender, blitz until you have a smooth soup. By using this site, you agree we can set and use cookies. SERVES 4

Want to hold your own bake sale for Red Nose Day? He shares many of his family’s traditional recipes too, but gives them a modern twist for today’s kitchen tables – try Shanghai Chicken and Spring Greens, Malaysian-style Prawn and Crab Soup and Spicy Beef Thai Noodles Gok-style. Add the onions, and brown them. Put 2 cloves of chopped garlic in. Tip the prawns on to a plate and wipe your wok clean with kitchen roll. For more details on how to cookalong at home, head over to the Mumsnet website, In his brand new book, Gok shares his favourite recipes for fresh and healthy meals – inspired by the flavours of Asia. To order a copy for £15.99 with free p&p, contact the YOU Bookshop on 0844 472 4157. Watch out for news of my other ITV show: Gok’s Lunchbox – Follow the show on Twitter and Facebook for news! It is worthy of any cover of Vogue – fashion week in a bowl! 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped Gok Wan is in the kitchen!

2 tbsp rice bran oil or vegetable oil Enjoy! This week Poppa Wan gets his own back as he takes Gok back to where it all began - the village he was born in. Poach the eggs for 3–4 minutes in gently simmering water, until the white is opaque and the yolk is just firm to the touch. Serves2 Fish Stock Pot 1.5pints water, simmer chopped ginger, nest of noodles per person, mushrooms until noodles are soft, then add Savoy cabbage for a few minutes. Add the cornflour mixture and simmer until the sauce becomes thick and syrupy.

Walk-in-wardrobes, high street heroes and last minute fittings for the ultimate designer dress – not to mention the hair, make-up, shoes and accessories that need to be considered during Awards season. Get your hands on a copy in all really, really good bookshops and online too! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

I consider my culinary tastes to be quite honest and rustic, however there is a side of my personality that plays to the flamboyant. optional: sweet chilli sauce, to serve. This easy duck stir-fry is a fantastic way of using up leftovers from Peking duck - and there's only a handful of ingredients! Watch me cook live on ITV’s This Morning with Poppa Wan! Step 1: Gok suggests that you wash your chicken wings and then pat them down with a paper towel.

1L hot, light, low-salt vegetable stock Next add the cooked prawns and pineapple, stir fry until prawns are hot. While we were on holiday in France last week, I did my best to cook and eat as much local produce – bought from the local markets – as possible.

a pinch of sugar Add the remaining ingredients apart from the lime juice and sweet chilli sauce and toss together until well combined. It is hugely dependent on the natural colours of the ingredients: the deepest of greens juxtaposed with the dark speckles of sesame seeds, contrasted with the poached egg. Once hot, add the spring onions, the chopped broccoli stalk and the ginger.