Regular Iron Man is already 1 point higher than regular Thor in Marvel's OFFICIAL Power Rankings and 3 points higher than Captain Marvel.

Name a Fictional power that u would like to have can’t be to OP . According to Recorder 451, the Godkiller singlehandledly reduced the numbers of the Celestials from 'as many as the stars in the heavens' to the few that remain today, although how it did this is unknown. Kratos is at the height of his power, fully upgraded weapons and all, right before he fights Zeus.

Obviously Iron Man gets effortlessly oneshotted by any of these 3.

However, the suit in that movie was very similar to the one we saw in Infinity War.

Ghost Rider got hold of one celestial armour so he became large as well.

Click the button below to start this article in quick view. -= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. The Elder Scrolls metaphysics & philosophy, If your level of toxicity=AP which fandom wins. And Thor and She Hulk even after getting powered up didn't do shit at all so they were also useless if that's the logic, and it was decided to give all their powers to Ghost Rider.

Perhaps the resurgence of the suit would bring the Celestials back and build toward a second Celestial War.

Although I’m not even sure if it was supposed to be the real Ultimo in that story.

One of the biggest characters in the movie was Tony Stark. Top 5 faster MFTL+ characters ( no infinite, no immensurable and no omnipresence). Win awesome prizes!

He's nowhere near Rune King Thor regardless.

It possesses many of the typical abilities Iron Man does, such as flight and repulsor technology, only elevating them to be on-par with Celestials. Deathstroke finished his contract with the sword, and Grail managed to slay Ares with the blade. Scale off of him if you want to power scale these armors. 10 Iron Man Armors We'll Never Get to See in the MCU, Star Wars: 5 Marvel Characters Boba Fett Can Beat (& 5 He'd Lose To), Ranking The Suicide Squad On Their Likelihood Of Survival In The James Gunn Movie.

Sadly, the armor was destroyed the same time it was deployed, and it blew up in an attempt to destroy the Celestial Callus the Void and the Dark Celestial horde.

But which one is more dangerous?

I've literally never spoken to you before this, so I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion. I literally posted scans of Carol lifting a Celestial, She-Hulk biting through a Celestial before merging with Robbie, and Thor blocking Celestial attacks before merging with Robbie in my earlier post, and if you don't have the mental capacity to comprehend a simple picture, there's really no point of me wasting my time continuously stomping you. A one-stop shop for all things video games. It's not like the Godkiller armor has anything to it's name beyond power output, and you can't really prove Riri's statement isn't hyperobole and the godkiller armor wouldn't get torn apart by thor. @blackspidey2099: I've been warned of your pathetic Iron Man hate and lowball by other users on this website. It's too much.

It would've been a great moment, though the one we got was also great. Kratos kills them easily, but they're hardly impressive.

It's likely that, had the Godkiller armor been used in the movie, it would've been visually different from how it appeared in the comics. Thanos and Iron Man had an intense battle in Avengers: Infinity War, though we knew that Stark was pretty much doomed from the start. How were they heavily weakened?

Avengers #5. Godkillers: Is Iron Man's Armor Stronger Than Wonder Woman's Sword? © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

The Celestials had some ties in the MCU, including both Guardians of the Galaxy films (with Ego being one himself). If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

Arno had the same resources but nowhere does he have the same design lol considering that the design is obviously different and the fact that tony himself didn't even have the design, he literally couldn't remember it past making the suit because as he put it, it's an idea from when he was in the escape and his mind was unfettered by the limited nature of his brain. Anyways, even if none of the other characters were able to hurt them, how does that make Iron Man look good in any way? He has no resistance to magic, reality warping, or even just an old-fashioned Mjolnir swing.

Controller was hooked up to people on a planetary scale so it makes sense. I was going off the fact that Riri has scanned the likes of Thanos, but Battleaxe has convinced me otherwise. Are you stalking me? Trivia.

But as wielded by Deathstroke and Cheetah, the God Killer looks surprisingly impressive. Carol Danvers is only Class50 Strength, a 70 tonner.