Let us know here. anche io ho montato le mire al trizio sulla mia bimba ( una 17) ed effetivamente, sembra di avere dei faretti al posto dei pallini.... io ho una 17 e mi trovo benissimmo ma non comprerei mai una 19. praticamente stessa pistola con inferiori capacita' balistiche.

I like the grip.

Unlock additional features, and fewer ads while browsing. I've shot several times: a few rifles and pistols.

Forum to discuss the Glock 19X relative to its competition. Gen 4 barrel, recoil spring, and slide release. Glock 19 lunghezza mm 174 Altezza mm 127 Spessore in mm 30 Canna in mm 102 peso in gr 600 n°colpi 15/17 Per quello che riguarda la capacità balistica c'è veramente poca differenza...Pensa anche che in un conflitto a fuoco il più delle volte avviene tra i 3e 7 mt..credo che tu ne abbia abbastanza di capacità balistiche con entrambi i modelli. I have been wanting a Glock for many years and finally pulled the trigger... Do I have to... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hi all, new to the forum. I have a g19 gen 3 and I just bought some xtreme defenders.

Postato in: Pistole. Post here to discuss Glock firearms maintenance and troubleshooting. Consider upgrading your membership for less than a box of bullets! The Glock 19, Gen 4 was my first pistol and it is currently my every day carry. But... What’s a good Guide rod/recoil spring for a Gen 3. I went shooting to figure out what kind of pistol to buy (my first gun). google_ad_width = 160; I have a few builds lying around that don’t see any action and deserves to be in someone’s hand that will use it. Click on a term to search for related topics. I'm looking for an airsoft Glock 19 to use indoors as a trainer, so I'd like it to be as close as possible to the real thing. I purchased a Glock 19 Gen3 a couple of weeks ago. Anyone have a Glock 19 Gen 3 slide they want to part with? I have a P80 build I feel like I am very... I’ve been trying to find out if you can fit a 19 gen 5 slide onto a 19 gen 4 frame.

4 4. Make an offer or trade. So I just purchased my FIRST GLOCK 19 Gen 4 and I'm extremely excited to try her out.

Since buying the Glock 10+... Hey Everyone! I use a Tulster for my G43 but... Ok I wanted to see how far my edc gen 4 mos 19 would go because you never know until you do it right! Glad i found this site! We work hard to bring the best Glock discussion! ). I everyone, glad to be a part of this illustrious community of firearms enthusiasts. However, I've... (PLEASE DELETE) THANKS FOR GREAT COMMENTS ON THE GLOCK GEN 5. I really like my sight setup on the ATEI Glock 19 and wanted to see if it would work on the MOS before I ordered any sights.

Ideally it... Hello everyone, I’m sure this has been asked before but it doesn’t hurt to get a 2019 opinion... right. ). As our membership continues to grow we look forward to reading your stories and learning from your experiences. Per quanto riguarda le fondine, la nuova leva arresto carrello sembra non interferire con alcuni modelli testati. So I got a new Glock 19 gen 5. Many Gen2 G19 pistols had parts replaced after Glock's April 1992 six-part "voluntary upgrade". Glock.pro is the Ultimate Glock Pistol Forum with thousands of discussions covering the Glock 19, Glock 21, Glock 26, Glock 22, Glock 17, Glock 23, and more!

I shoot a lot anywhere between 300-1000... Hey guys, Diesel here. A place to post comments and questions regarding ammunition, whether factory ammo or reloads. The cleaner found the unattended semi-automatic Glock 19 in its holster on board a United Airlines jet. Welcome to our great forum, Pics will be nice to see the GEN1 19. [img] Every once in a while it won't chamber a round when I insert a mag with the slide locked back. Posts: 103, I found an interested buyer and we started to go... Hello,

I’m looking forward to building my knowledge base and contributing to the forum. Post a picture of your and share the thoughts on your gun. Open up the knuckle cut some based off course on your hand size, here is a vid clip showing one fellows take on itch tends to be a bit more aggressive than me but it will give you an idea of what and how to go about it.

Replies: 104 Views: 12,018. scott_0 Apr 20, 2020. Firstly I would just like to say thanks for the add and I can't wait for all the knowledge from all the global Glock users :D. If this is... Hey all. Need Help Appraising Some Gen1/Gen2 Glocks. Membership is free and we welcome all types of shooters, whether you're a novice or a pro. e da poco ho acquistato una glock la 19 c vorrei da voi un po' di notizie xche' tra i miei colleghi non ci ho capito nulla ok vado con i quesiti: vorrei sapere con certezza se e' arma comune( il catalogo nazionale della ps e' fuori uso e … Introduce yourself and meet new members in this section.

Share your personal opinion on the Glock 19X. Have logon issues? Members: 151, For the best viewing experience please update your browser to. Let me preface this thread by saying I fully understand that a lot of the answers to this are based on personal preference and your... Hi All I joined the millions of new Americans as a first time firearm purchaser. Unlock additional features, and fewer ads while browsing. 19XForum.com — For everything you need to know about the Glock! It fits my hand really well. [IMG]. I’m not new to glocks but I am new to P80’s (yes I know a p80 isn’t a Glock but uses Glock parts)

Our off-topic section. Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more. /* nuovo2001 */ Forum to discuss media and owner reviews of the Glock 19X. Post em if you got em! I am new to owning glocks, but was an 11b infantryman once... Hi All

Can't see your pictures? Did you just receive your brand new Glock 19X? We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your online browsing interests.