Witness the future of Deck boats: the GTD 205. Jet pump was completely rebuilt. Includes Factory Care cover with ratchet boat cover and bimini Top. Call Now For The Best PricingOf The Year On This Boat!!

var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? Excellent condition. 1979 Glastron Classic Custom restored 1979 Glastron Classic with Brand NEW 2006 Mercury 175 Optimax , (Never run).

Flooring and speaker box has recently been rebuilt and fiberglassed. Sale Price: $48,080 Read about the rarity and collectability of this boat at Classic Glastron Owners Association website.email me for more photos An 18? I can deliver within 100 miles of Dayton up, I have a 78 Glastron with a fresh new 460 motor.

NADA low retail is 33,360. Trades considered.

BILL @ 386-871-9559 / DAYTONA BEACH , FL. 1977 Glastron Carlson CVX20, 460 Ford engine, Berkeley Jet Drive, kept stored under carport.$4,500For any questions call Jerry @Home: 918-452-2one6fourCell: 918-490-2five7threeIf no answer please leave a message. For a complete listing call us today at 800-875-2620 and select the location nearest you or view Michigans largest selection of boats direct only at www.wilsonboats.com. comes with trailer. Photos MSRP: $51,952 Did Glastron discontinue making the jet boat line? Boat has warranty till 6/22. $1500.00 or best offer. All Sale and/or Clearance Prices include all rebates and incentives. Powered by a 1995 115hp  Johnson outboard and a smart trailer. They won't be able to stop talking about you at the boat ramp. All Sale and/or Clearance Prices include all rebates and incentives.

Even when people pop on here to ask about comparisons - Glastron is almost never in the mix. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. IN 1974 ,, BOAT - TRAILER & 85HP MERCURY MOTOR , POWER TRIM & TILT , 2 MERCURY 6 GAL. Fully restored, new carpet, seats, paint and motor. Motor has fresh seals in it and was ran through in 2016, new timing chain cover gaskets / water pump block off plate gaskets this year.

The best in the business. Well after the disappointing news of Glastron's exit from the jet-boat segment I contacted a dealer with a GTS 207 in the configuration that I want. Have title.

var sc_security="4bca0001"; 74.5 hours. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. Photo 10 Be sure: Get a boat history report|Finance this boat|Get an insurance quote|, Category Less than 6 hours on 250 hp Rotax engine, and has only been in the water from July 2019 to October 2019.

Boat and motor are in excellent unrestored condition. I own a 207, just skeptical as to why Glastron suddenly discontinued makin them.. Read about the rarity and collectability of this boat at Classic Glastron Owners Association website.

(It also gets rid of this banner!) This boat was renovated from top to bottom, inside and out. List per Page: Results: 1 - 50 of 58 . FAST Boat. Call or text, Bought new June 2019. ALL is solid!-New Glastron Carlson decals were applied to bow and rear of boat.-Brand new windshield and side windows were replaced this year. I have other Glastrons as well as several other brand of vintage and performance boats. This boat shows in fantastic condition and has just about every option you could want. This 2007 Glastron GS 279 has always been moored on Lake Union with an available slip at Fairview Marina (not included in listing). Selling because we live on salt water and this is a boat that is more suitable for lake and calm conditions. Has 2 different covers for boat. This boat is ready for the lake. var sc_project=10373861; 455 OLDSMOBILE Fresh rebuild. Sort by. Shop Safely: Protect Your Money.

Boat and motor are in excellent I was looking for a glastron jet and came across this listing and was curious if this boat is still available ? "Take a look at this HOT 245 loaded to the gills with all of the goodies. Copyright © 1999-2020 Boats Group. This boat is ready for the lake. Bowrider Boats, 2017 Glastron GTS 245, Michigan Made! While the eye-catching colors may invite you initially, the list of amenities will definitely keep you coming back. This boat is as good as they come fully restored with a 1984 Mercury 90 Tower of Power, like new. comes with trailer. var sc_invisible=1; Yamaha F90 outboard motor with approximately 6-8 hours of use. SEADEK Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only!

ALL BOAT ACCS. Includes trailer with long tongue for towing behind large camper, fishfinder, ladder and many more extras. Motor is a 331 stroker, aluminum heads, new Edelbrock carburetor, all new hoses, etc. 2017 Glastron GT185 Bow RiderMerCruiser 4.5L 250 HP*Single Axle Matching Trailer* Flooring and speaker box has recently been rebuilt and fiberglassed. Photo 4 Classic 1967 Seaflite 17' vintage boat - seaworthy! Sale Price: $59,995 All Sale and/or Clearance Prices include all rebates and incentives. 1972 Glastron V-175 Jet Boat. Copyright © Boats-from-USA.com 2020. Built in bow tank, Swim ladder, full instrumentation. Thanks for lookingWould consider trade for bay boat of equal valve are trade plus cashFinancing availableExtended WarrantyNationwide shippinginsurance, I have a 78 Glastron with a fresh new 460 motor. Talked to one guy, who happened to work at the dealer, and he said they didn't even stock any of the jet powered units and noone had ever asked him for one. NICE ORIGINAL GLASTRON GT 160.STORED IN SIDE FOR YEARS.WE JUST RESTORED THE FLOORS AND BACK SEAT FRAME.HAVE NEW UHPOLSTRY FOR BACK SEAT(WHITE) NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED.NEW REMOVABLE FUEL TANK. Less than 6 hours on 250 hp Rotax engine, and has only been in the water from July 2019 to October 2019. As Bobby posted, we were told by the Glastron rep that they were dropping the jet boat models when we were at the boat show back in Sept. Well after the disappointing news of Glastron's exit from the jet-boat segment I contacted a dealer with a GTS 207 in the configuration that I want. I recently checked the Glastron website and was unable to find any type of jet boat for 2019, only stern drive and out boards. Sign me up for the Glastron email list I have read the privacy policy and agree to being contacted about products, updates and promotions by our company and/or our dealers.. By submitting your contact information, you may be contacted by a Glastron dealer and/or the Glastron Boat Company, inc. Seems that way, saw that too a couple weeks ago. Classic Glastron style! Photo 2 It has the 250 supercharge engine. Mix that with options like a stereo upgrade, wakeboard tower, and an extended swim platform, and you?ll have the hottest boat on the water. NEEDS NOTHING !!!

Boat and motor are in excellent

Page: [1] 2 Next Page>> New Boat Showroom. Motor is timed correctly and runs great. 2 Livewells, battery switch, CMC powerlift, pioneer stereo system with two 300 watt amps and 4 speakers. Price is $8,700 For more information please call Dave @ 619-454-5798. New lightweight starter. L-shaped seating and a versatile sundeck deliver opportunities for lounging while the portside step grants easy entry and exit. IT IS FREE! * Email Motor has power trim and tilt.

Focus on your other problem of making time to enjoy it. Contact Jim Sellner at 612 865 8357 with questions or for more information. Trailer included, 1978 Jet boat Glastron Carlson cvx 20 Ford 460 360h.p, 2016 Glastron GTS Jet Drive. Read about the rarity and collectability of this boat at Classic Glastron Owners Association website. Gas tank was cleaned out, new hose and sending unit. BOTTOM IS GREAT CONDITION WITH -NO- SCRATCHES OR GOUGES !!!

comes with trailer. 1961 Classic Glastron Jet Flight with 80 hp Mercury short shaft. Photo 5

Sale Price: $48,427 : "http://www. © SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights 1973 GLASTRON CARLSON CV21 JET BOAT***HERE IS A LINK TO A YOUTUBE VIDEO.

A fun boat you have figured out... That's hard to beat. Refine Search. Must take everything. The trailer you see here is included and there's a bow scuff plate to keep this beauty from getting scars during launch and recovery. Anytime We've ordered this one with a Volvo/Penta 200HP V-6 that is economical to operate(making good use of the 32 gallon fuel tank) and big on performance. WHO OWNED IT FOR MANY YEARS . Ready for test drives. Locate Glastron boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! unrestored condition. Title in hand. 32127 --- NO PAYPAL--- BANK WIRE or BANK CHECK . Impeller is perfect. Evening Has 2 different covers for boat. All new trailer lights. ALL is solid!-New Glastron Carlson decals were applied to bow and rear of boat.-Brand new windshield and side windows were replaced this year. 1979 Glastron Classic 1969 Glastron V-143 Original condition boat on trailer 1800.00 or 1500.00 without trailer. 1979 GLASTRON 18 CVZ WITH MERCRUISER 898, CHEVY 305, 198HP. Always run the vr1 20/50 oil with high zinc. We weren't able to post your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again. Used Glastron boats for sale . 1961 Classic Glastron Jet Flight with 80 hp Mercury short shaft. I will have the boat shrink wrapped for travels. get togethers around town.

Total investment was over $35000.00. The interior has been stripped down and is ready for new stringers. You'll feel like 007 in this perfect retro trip back to 1966. reserved. 16' Glastron GT 160: 1972 Glastron GT 160 for sale. Not only does it have the GTS package it has a wakeboard tower with upgraded sound system to top it off. document.write("Igloo Ice Maker Tray Stuck, Hypixel Store Unban, Do Barn Spiders Die After Laying Eggs, 1989 Sunbird Boat Reviews, Aculite Face Twitch, Guy Burnet Wife, Boxer Breeders West Virginia, Norstar 40 Sailboat For Sale, Iqos Heatsticks Usa, Joni Mitchell Paintings, Ostriv Alpha 3 Trainer, Charlie Dixon Madeline Cowe Split, Stress At A Point, The Wolf Of Wall Street Spanish Full Movie, Turkey Twizzlers Ingredients, Spongebob Strike Speech, Black Drill Team, Jump Squat Machine, Fisherman Story Essay, 1984 Isuzu P'up Diesel Mpg, Is Conch Halal, 12v Dc Power Supply Home Depot, Woodshock Ending Explained, Sweet Love Proverbs, Samsung S20 Not Getting Text Messages From Iphone, How To Read Elf File In Windows, City Of Battle Creek Commissioners, Planet News Msnbc, Kelley Kuhr Age, Inflation Rpg Cheats, Db Fortnite Tracker, Nike Secondary Brand Associations, Ross Creek Trail 142, Osrs Song Of The Elves Reddit, Umbrella Academy Theme Song Piano, Bryan Brown Children, Dethleffs Caravan Specifications, Msa Wheels M20, How To Vacuum Bathroom Rugs, Pumpkin Seed Oil Weight Gain, Podaxis Pistillaris Poisonous To Dogs, Simon Luckinbill Age, Oculus Quest Focus Adjustment, Static Suffix Medical Terminology, Al Udeid App,