"Glasses Houses" tends to get overlooked compared to Billy's other albums released during this era. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. "Don't Ask Me Why" has a cool and laid-back calypso feel. I remember people dissing Billy for this record because they knew him as a piano crooner and here he is posing as a real rock 'n roller. It has no scratches nor skips at all !

Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2019. Fish Shaped Appetizer Serving Tray Platter Cheese Party Food Cadaques Soda Lime Gla... Cockatoo Bird Shaped French Glass Carafe Topical Coctail Iced Beverage Dispenser (B... My Natural Gourmet Fun Ceramic Black Panther Shaped Watering Can for Outdoor Indoor... Spicy Dark Lip Gloss Lip Lacquer Collection Moisturizing Long Lasting Luxurious Rad... Eliminator (Collector's Edition) (CD/DVD). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2018. Great album! Great album, didn't realize I didn't have it on CD.

PARA MUCHOS ES EL MEJOR ÁLBUM DE BILLY JOEL. BILLY JOEL's GLASS HOUSES, is now like it was way back all those years ago a real honest disc of wonders... Siendo de 2ª mano y calificado muy buen estado, el CD hizo honor a su publicidad.Me gusta mucho este disco que hace tiempo tuve en vinilo y porque canta con ganas.El vendedor (Elite Digital) me pidió que diera mi opinión,hecho. ALL tracks are so good that they could have been singles!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Step 2 (optional): Enter any other comments/feedback here, Step 3: Enter your email address. Quiet vinyl.

I've never even heard of it. Dec 20, 2018 - The famous "Glass House" ! Released 10 March 1980 on Columbia (catalog no. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2016. He took a chance and the results are stellar.

This is his finest and best studio album.

But, as the years have gone by, I have come to appreciate his music more. "Through the Long Night" and "C'etait Toi (You Were the One)" are stunning and underrated ballads. There was another album outside the Billy Joel album cover that I would NEVER have bought. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2018. Please choose a different delivery location. I am forty, so this record was really a bit before my time, but it was a staple on the stereo in our house (we listened to a lot of music in our house when I was a kid). This is a ROCK album by the singer-songwriter. One of the first records I bought on vinyl in 1980. Saw Billy in concert recently and rekindled the love of the old catalog. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

There's not much we can do about this right now; you'll have to turn off your VPN in order to continue using the site. (Required), You can request being unbanned by clicking. His voice on that track reminds me of Elvis Presley. Fish Shaped Appetizer Serving Tray Platter Cheese Party Food Cadaques Soda Lime Gla... Men's Shirt Stays Upgrade Adjustable Elastic Garter Military Shirts Holder with Non... Set Of 4 Stackable Tempered Glass Drink Tumblers Glasses Greek Glassware Create Rom... Spicy Dark Stay Put Collection Matte Lip Stain Lipstick Long Lasting 24 Hours All D... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2017, My Product Was Not There/Lousy Customer Service When I Contacted Him, Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2019. "Close to the Borderline" and the explosive gem, "All for Leyna" will get stuck in your head for days and days. If you are using a VPN, and other users of the same VPN are abusing the service, then you'll be automatically banned as well.

Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it … I really like this album.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 24, 2014. Additionally , I received as a bonus The Bridge vinyl by billy Joel , also in perfect condition !