Brigitte later accidentally hacks off two fingers trying to get the corpse from the freezer. The Beast of Bailey Downs attacks, and drags her into the woods screaming. Brigitte and Sam then take her back to the Fitzgerald house in his van and prepare more of the cure for Ginger. Brigitte uses a piece of meat in her dinner to lure the dog to her door. There, without her needed doses of the monkshood Brigitte’s transformation begins to accelerate. Ginger, ever protective of her younger sibling stood in front of Trina and warned her, "Don't ever touch my sister again". Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme.

Brigitte locks Tyler outside, and he is killed by the werewolf. Alice tells Brigitte a story of when she was a junkie. You can skip “Ginger snaps Unleashed!” and it will have no impact on viewing “Ginger Snaps Back” Werewolf in a Girl's Dormitory ~ Barbara Lass She lures him into a room, and, when Ghost distracts the werewolf by dropping a heavy curling stone, Brigitte stabs him. It seems Brigitte was found on the street and, mistaken for a junkie, was taken to the clinic where she is now locked up and kept from her monkshood.

Their teacher and the school's guidance counselor, Mr. Wayne, demands to see them after class. Joey Paul Gowdy as Student: A background student seen walking in the hallways. Use the HTML below. Ginger's sister Brigitte, now a werewolf herself, must try to find a cure for her blood lust before the next full moon while hiding out in a rehab clinic from a relentless werewolf. She knocks, and is dragged inside by Ginger who has killed the counselor. Word of mouth helped spread the movie's attention at film festivals. * * 1/2 Actors: Emily Perkins, Tatiana Maslany, Eric Johnson Writer: Megan Martin Director: Brett Sullivan. Through the door's window, Ghost tells Brigitte that she's in "Oscar Hamilton's Body Farm," and that the doctors are going to harvest Brigitte's limbs. All Rights Reserved. Set in 19th Century Canada, Brigette and her sister Ginger take refuge in a Traders' Fort which later becomes under siege by some savage werewolves. Ginger Snaps is a 2000 Canadian werewolf film. The belief is still apart of Latvian culture.

Werewolves Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. He refuses. But then there is Ghost (Tatiana Maslany), an odd, hyperactive 14-year-old, staying there with her grandmother who is recovering from horrible burns suffered in a house fire. The exceptions: Ripley (she ALWAYS defeats the antagonist, even when she dies) and Bridget (ok, there's probably other examples, and I'll be the last to proclaim the two aforementioned as the exclusive exceptions to the generally accepted rule).I read some reviews of the film, not necessarily on IMDb, and often without the intellectual or common-sense interpretation of the IMDb reader, that criticized the film as lacking the strength of the original; of course, one even interpreted the 'masturbation' scene literally, and I guess that immediately drops it out of the legitimate critical analysis. The sisters' mother discovers Trina's corpse, and goes looking for her daughters. Ginger returns to school looking for Jason. Ginger fully transformed into a werewolf and Brigitte was forced to defend herself at the family home. Aware that she has transformed, Sam and Brigitte hide in the pantry as he makes the cure. I guess I didn't verify the sex and/or gender of the critics.10 stars, 5 stars, 2 thumbs WAY up; whatever clichés as are necessary to verify my approval are overwhelmingly there.

Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed. In most horror series, the sequel serves as little more than a comfortable regurgitation of the original. In the original “Ginger Snaps” she cut both her and her sister’s hands, and then clasped their wounds together. Ginger and Brigitte buried Trina's body in the back yard, which was later discovered by Pamela Fitzgerald.

As Ginger and Trina fight, Trina slips, hitting her head on the corner of the kitchen counter, and dies. Beth-Ann is killed and dragged away by the werewolf. Ginger fully transforms into a werewolf on the way home and escapes the van.