[18], Large aquatic creatures, such as giant species of fish, giant turtles,[7][4] and Giant snakes were often known to prey upon them.

There are 2 ways to use this tactically: I am actually playing a Forest Gnome Beastmaster with a Giant Frog compainon and a 3 level dip in wizard for enlarge/ reduce.

Legal Information/Open Game License, Fan Labs Alignment Average weight Hit: 7 (1d10 + 2) piercing damage plus 5 (1d10) poison damage, and the target is grappled (escape DC 13). Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Due to this extended size, they could jump up to 10 ft (3 m) high,[1][4] and across gaps that were 20 ft (6.1 m) wide, even from being completely stationary. Giant Frog Tiny to Medium Giant Frog Medium It has other things going on (ongoing damage and total cover against attacks and effects from outside the toad), but my concern is the stomach's armor class. Back to Main Page → 5e System Reference Document → Creatures → Miscellaneous Creatures, https://www.dandwiki.com/w/index.php?title=5e_SRD:Giant_Toad&oldid=1384069. ACTIONS. Favored terrain Bite.

Due to this extended size, they could jump up to 10 ft (3 m) high, and across gaps that were 10 ft (3 m) wide, even from being completely stationary. Traits Charge: If the goat moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a target and then hits it with a ram attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 5 (2d4) bludgeoning damage. I'd want Mounted Combatant to protect my froggy and keep him alive as long as possible. With the low frog/toad hp, I'm wondering why this is a viable combat option?

Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage. | d20 Anime SRD Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. [7], Those referred to as "toads" typically had drier, bumpier[5] or "warty" skin, that was often rough to the touch. This mountian side needs tightening. Swallow. Who cares if the frog dies two rounds later?

The toad's long jump is up to 20 feet and its high jump is up to 10 feet, with or without a running start.. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage, and the target is grappled (escape DC 12).

https://dungeons.fandom.com/wiki/SRD:Table_of_Creature_Size_and_Scale?oldid=100819, Biped's height, quadruped's body length (nose to base of tail). [1] In earlier ages, some scholars noted specimens that could jump even greater heights, up to 30 ft (9.1 m).

Average length

and they can do high jump too their high jump is up to 10ft., the high jump is might be with or without a running start..

Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.Hit: 7 (1d10 + 2) piercing damage plus 5 (1d10) poison damage, and the target is grappled (escape DC 13).