Hours: Call or Text anytime! I have been working diligently with Catteries throughout the US as well as overseas in Europe for about 7 years now,  to obtain the most exceptional, superior in breed quality Giant Europeans to add to our Cattery/Program here in the beautiful U S of A. ❤️. New & Renewed Deluxe Listings – March 14th, 2020, 4 Simple Steps for Preparing and Caring for Your First Pet, New & Renewed Deluxe Listings – March 4th, 2020, New & Renewed Deluxe Listings – February 20th, 2020, New & Renewed Deluxe Listings – February 16th, 2020, New & Renewed Deluxe Listings – February 7th, 2020, New & Renewed Deluxe Listings – January 24th, 2020, New & Renewed Deluxe Listings – December 31st, 2019, New & Renewed Deluxe Listings – December 30th, 2019. TICA Breeder Specializing in Giant European Maine Coon Cats & Kittens. We are preparing for Merrill and Lovey to breed in September of 2020. But he will always be the ‘founding father’ of KingKlaudrcoons. She is 3.5 months. Fotoalbum der Katzenzucht Maine Coon Castle. They are native in the north east of the US, especially in the State of Maine where they became the official state cat in 1985. Over the course of an hour, it progressed and became more apparent that she was having some issues internally. That gives them a lot of satisfaction and pleasure. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days! Am 24.08.2019 und am 25.08.2019 präsentieren wir einige unserer Maine Coon Katzen bei der Messe "Hund & Katz" in Leipzig. I will begin taking requests/inquiries this afternoon for her. ). Open Menu

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Upgrade your free listing for only $30/year. The Maine Coon, is an American house and working cat.

We are very excited to bring you a wide variety of colors, patterns, and let’s not forget SIZE that European Maine Coons are so well known for. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. My goal has been to produce the largest, most robust lines of European Maine Coons available in America, while staying true to breed standards, and have been successful in doing so. I will be taking her in for a checkup within the next two weeks where the veterinarian with perform a ‘detection of fetal bones’ X-ray to determine how many she’s gestating. Hey folks! Menu Our Studly Sires; Our Beauty Queens; Our breeding Male and Females Genetic Test Results; Kittens; About Us; Deposits/Reservations; Contact; What to expect when you are expecting a Maine Coon Kitten :-) Comments, Reviews, and Testimonials: KingKlaudrCoons Exclusive Maine Coon Pet Products; Scroll … Get Your Pretty Loving Maine Coon Kitten From Us Today! anschauen. Will update this list by Monday, 9/28/2020.

Juni 2019 in Erfurt statt.

Clara is doing well, and these soon-to-be first time parents are getting along better than any married couple I’ve ever met! Mega Mainecoons. Please give a hearty welcome to the newest members of the KingKlaudrCoons Cattery program! Wir freuen uns auf ein Wiedersehen mit unseren Freunden und Züchterkollegen.

3 months pictured, Resorta is our four month old Sweetpea from Russia. I’d love for you all to weigh in and let me know what you think! Wir freuen uns auf interessierte Besucher, gutgelaunte Züchterkollegen und jede Menge Spass mit unseren Freunden. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. All of our Breeding Males and Females are dual registered with either the WCF, The IMPERIAL CAT CLUB (a Tica Charter Club)  and are always registered with TICA upon entry into our cattery program. Clara is just shy of one year of age, is a beautiful black and silver tortie female, and has many months of growth ahead of her. For some time now, they are raised systematically. We are a premier European Maine Coon Breeder located in Kansas, USA, We specialize in raising high-end LARGE European Maine Coon cats and kittens with the latest advancements in breed's look and we pride ourselves in offering kittens with the widest range of genetic health testing and XXL size. For photos of our sires, queens, and available kittens or adults- please visit our site pages via the menu bar! Don’t wait to call or write if you’d like to have one of these beautiful babies! ❤️. Russian maine coon Breeders List MaineCoon cattery from Poland Czech Republic Germany and all over the world and photogallery, Add your Cattery to Catalogues.

Greygables Maine Coons – We are a German cattery screening for HCM, PKD and HD and testing all traits and diseases. Katzenfreunde können einige unserer Maine Coon Katzen am 09.11.2019 bei der Internationalen Rassekatzenausstellung des Felina e.V. TICA Breeder Specializing in Giant European Maine Coon Cats & Kittens. Technische Dienstleistung Venetus Net GmbH, It´s Showtime - Maine Coon Castle® on Tour.

We’ve worked together for the past several years as both Giant European Maine Coon Breeders and TICA affiliates, both sharing our immense love and dedication to this wonderful breed, to ensuring a healthy lineage, and preserving the traits, qualities and characteristics that make this one of the most highly sought after animals in the world of felines. Please email to join waitlist! *To get a box around your free listing, become a Link Partner! Especially if they can play with equal opponent who is also in need of variety and fun as they are. . That's why we recommend at least 2 Coonies so that they can entertain each other. Kittens come with a health certificate. ❤️. ALL of our Maine Coons come from Champion TICA, WCF, and Fife Award Winning bloodlines; They have also ALL been rigorously genetically tested for anomalies, abnormalities, defects, hereditary predispositions and disease. I know several of you have been waiting for awhile, and I appreciate your patience! Our Maine Coon kittens are from our direct imported 100% European parents and display known superior European lineage qualities; exceptional XL size, wonderful personalities and antics! With beautiful near-turquoise colored eyes. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. She is a Black and Silver Smoke Torbie with Cream.

), I’m still in the process of moving furniture into the space downstairs, so it looks a bit bare, but here is the progress I’ve made so far. These kittens will be BIG, like their Russian parents. Call/email me as soon as possible with what you are looking for, along with providing your name and number where best to reach you! Very excited for you to ‘meet’ our new queens, coming from Russia. But these kitties have more going for them than size.