Unfortunately for her though, some higher spirit is definitely playing around. Mai was unsure.

Crossover - Danny Phantom & Ghost Hunt - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 74 - Words: 130,744 - Reviews: 456 - Favs: 503 - Follows: 302 - Updated: Five months ago, Naru left Japan and went back to England, leaving behind him a heartbroken Mai and an angry Yakunan. Find out in my first Crossover fic between Ghost Hunt and Black Butler! Were they dating now? Browse through and read ghost hunt stories and books . Mondaijitachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sou desu yo? GHOST HUNT (CONTINUED) Fanfiction. Rated: T - English - Chapters: 18 - Words: 39,391 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 397 - Follows: 449 - Updated: Mai and Naru had been a couple for three years before they got married. (I've taken SPR back to Victorian England for this.) Crossover - Gakuen Alice & Ghost Hunt - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,752 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 26 - Updated: After an experience that nearly cost him this half-life, Clockwork sends Danny to a different dimension. Crossover - Harry Potter & Ghost Hunt - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 102,374 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 609 - Follows: 770 - Updated: Trafalgar D Watel Lami should be dead. You never know a love might occur When the case they are working on goes horribly wrong, is the duo willing to give up everything for one another? Now, he's back, but how will the Host Club influence Yakunan and Mai's decision to go back to SPR? Son passé entant que Sawada Mai. Rated: T - English - Friendship/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,200 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 228 - Published: The ability to project your consciousness to the astral plane is a gift so under appreciated in the Wizarding World. And how will she deal with the man that broke her heart that day two years before? Crossover - Ghost Hunt & Kuroshitsuji - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,634 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 60 - Updated: Mai isn't a typical school girl. Community. But some destinies are harder to shake than others, and her ordinary life will never be the same again. A freaking pedo ghost! Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Ghost Hunt universe. Fairy Tail 5. Forum. Rated: T - English - Family/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 53,679 - Reviews: 597 - Favs: 1,390 - Follows: 1,239 - Updated: For my sake, my older twin took the mantle of Vongola Neo Primo and start a revolution to change the dark world of mafia. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken/転生したらスライムだった件, Last Apprentice series/Wardstone Chronicles, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている, Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East/八犬伝 ―東方八犬異聞, Prince of Stride: Alternative/プリンス オブ ストライド オルタナティブ, KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World, Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, Let the Right One In/Låt den rätte komma in, Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts/バカとテストと召喚獣, Dance In The Vampire Bund/ダンスインザヴァンパイアバンド, Amazing Spiez!/SpieZ! REWRITE OF SPIRITUALIST. - Rated: T - English - Family/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 53,679 - Reviews: 597 - Favs: 1,390 - Follows: 1,239 - Updated: Rating will change as the story progresses. Just In. - Rated: K - Spanish - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: This is the side story to my first work. Ouran High School Host Club 12. SPR always helps others deal with the paranormal. Community. More. Will the changes Mai goes through be for better or for worse. Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Ghost Hunt universe. Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Daily Life with a Monster Girl/モンスター娘のいる日常, Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid/小林さんちのメイドラゴン. NOT SLASH! Crossover - One Piece & Ghost Hunt - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 29,755 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 48 - Updated: What would happen if Mai turned out to be the secret daughter of John Winchester? Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt/パンティ&ストッキングwithガーターベルト, Ambition of Oda Nobuna/Oda Nobuna no Yabō. Will there be a romance blossoming in SPR or will that fl... #fanfiction #ghosthunt #narumi #naru×mai #paranormal Tis still me my pets, i have only changed my name is all. They never quite expected it would turn out like this. Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka, Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU/やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている, Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri, Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts/バカとテストと召喚獣, Dance In The Vampire Bund/ダンスインザヴァンパイアバンド, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている, My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute/俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei. More All Bleach Crossovers ... Ghost Hunt 5. THIS STORY IS NOT UP TO DATE WITH THE TIMING OF GAKUEN ALICE. The friend had a poltergeist haunting his house and he needed help getting rid of it, previous attempts had failed. More. Eh, normal is for the boring. Adopted from nya mayaha nya. Please consider turning it on!

Harry Potter and Ghost Hunt crossover fanfiction archive with over 15 stories. After a particularly bad case results in a seal being broken, she finds her life beginning on a strange spiral back to a past she would prefer to forget. Crossover - Fruits Basket & Ghost Hunt - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,749 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 36 - Updated: Harry leaves Britain, done with the lies and deceit he is left with by his "friends". In this series I'm going to continue the series, but with so occasional crossovers from other animes because I am a theorist who likes to connect everything. One-Shot. ... FanFiction. People who have risen from the dead known as shiki have been killed by the living villagers. Adventure Anime/Manga Fanfiction Ghost Hunt Banta Ghost ... Wonder what adventures the team get up too? Just In. I heard a conspiracy theory that Naru's black notebook was a deathnote. Just In. Ghost Hunt and Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師 crossover fanfiction archive with over 0 stories. This is a collection of missing scenes and alternate points of view inspired by my original work Ghost Hunters, Lies, & Money. Mai is going through some changes and they all happen on her 17th Birthday. Character Death! Everyone hears the call, but only a special few are chosen. Crossover - Ghost Hunt & Kuroshitsuji - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,922 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 63 - Updated: After an experience that nearly cost him this half-life, Clockwork sends Danny and Dani (known as Ellie) to a different dimension. Dapatkah Naru dan Anggota SPR lainnya menyelamatkan sosok Mai? Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 987 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 37 - Updated: George Weasley has moved to Japan to expand his business. This is how it began for Mai. What adventures will await the new and improved SPR? More. Supernatural 161. I do hope that you'll like it, and please do R&R. Summary: Mai is a demon and she's within the top 3 powerful demons, but she still holds human emotions within her demon life. Ranma 317.

Au moins elle ne s'ennuiera pas. FanFiction. Browse through and read ghost hunt stories and books.

It seemed that there is also a group called the SPR who are also hired to solve the mysteries revolving round the mansion or something else. ". Thanks to the Taniyama family's meddling, she's not – though she can hear the voices of those who are. Naru brings Mai into the office under the pretense of prepping the office for re-opening after their quarantine ends. Manga Compliant. Home Stories Quizzes Create Profile. Fairly OddParents 105. Sharp intuition or not she also never dreamed that her cousin would come in a black limo, and dressed like a mafia boss. More. Certains destins sont plus difficiles à ébranler que d'autres. Crossover - Justice League & Ghost Hunt - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,646 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 54 - Updated: Après un cas particulièrement délicat, ayant provoqué la rupture de son sceau Taniyama Mai voit sa vie commencer une spirale vers le passé qu'elle voudrait oublier. Mai who loves them. What happen's when SPR go's to your high school instead of Mai's and what happen's when your invited to Join the SPR already aware of the thing's that hide in the dark. Where he died. She was formally hired her first assignment in her time period. It made some sense but I'm using it as a case. Crossover - Ghost Hunt & Psychic Detective Yakumo/心霊探偵八雲 - Rated: T - Indonesian - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,648 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: As a nineteen year old Runemaster in a post-Voldemort peace, Harry's constantly itching for a challenge. Now a bit older and known as a popular Spiritualist/Ghost Hunter, Danny finds himself joined with a ghost hunting team called SPR.