Review this week's trending celebrity news stories. A. Bradley and Sons Funeral Home, 345 Main St., Chatham, N.J., from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. today,... Get email updates about Gerard Phelan delivered directly to your inbox. On September 21, 1974, he married the love of his life, Norene Hillman. He was loved and cherished by many people including : his wife Julia Schwartz; his children, Jordan Martin Phelan and Madeleine Blaine Phelan; his siblings, Joe, Jim, Mary Ellen, Betsy, Terry and Peggy; and his friend Kevin Boyle. You were one of the good guys.

At Tributes.com we believe that Every Life has a Story  that deserves to be told and preserved. Create An Online Memorial For Gerard Martin Phelan, Online multimedia memorial with unlimited pictures, videos, music and more, Elegant, immersive format honors your loved one, Customizable themes, backgrounds and music give it that personal touch, Interactive Guest Book lets everyone share their memories and provide support, Enjoy all the features of the Eternal Tribute, Preserve the memory and sacrifices of a loved one’s national service, Choose from five elegant military branch themes, Unlimited photos and military record information.

In 1992 Gerard married Julia Schwartz, and they had two children: Jordan Martin Phelan, born April 15, 1995, and Madeleine Blaine Phelan, born January 16, 1997. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Gerard’s connections and jobs at similar companies.

Albert Phelan passed away on October 20, 2020 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. Looking for an obituary for a different person with this name? The beautiful and interactive Eternal Tribute tells Gerard's life story the way it deserves to be told in words, pictures and video.

August 13, 2019 Love, Relatives and friends are invited to celebrate Gerard’s life at the Visitation at Bradley and Sons Funeral Home from 4:30 to 7:30 on Friday, August 16. Otherwise I am me, myself, and I. NYC To G's family I am truly sorry for your loss. We shared some time together on a group retreat while at Regis and we were all assigned to go for a walk in pairs and discuss an assigned topic. At age twelve, Gerard was hit hard by the sudden death of his father, an event that made him value family throughout his life. Forward to Family & Friends; Print ; Contact Support; Upgrade; Death Certificates; Share This Obituary. Gerard Phelan was not know to me, but I do recall his mother Peg. The friendship we formed will forever be with me. Gerard was born in Huntington, NY on May 12, 1962, and moved with his parents and six older siblings to Clark, NJ in August 1964. (57 years old). Albert F. "Al" Age 88, on Oct. 20, 2020 of Villanova, PA. Predeceased by his siblings James, Francis, and Thomas and Mary Lou Barton. You may also light a candle in honor of Gerard Martin Phelan or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. © 2020 Tributes, Inc. All rights reserved. I can only imagine what a difficult time it must me for you and your family. He was a loving and generous husband, father, grandpa, brother and friend. A death notice completed by the family and of which all the information is confirmed and correct. Create an online memorial to tell that story for generations to come, creating a permanent place for family and friends to honor the memory of your loved one. Honoring the memory of loved ones from our five locations.

Jerry was preceded in death by his parents; parents-in -law, George and Irene Hillman; Godparents Aunt Betty Dougherty and Uncle Bishop John Dougherty, special Aunt Katherine Dougherty and Uncle Bill Dougherty. Share that special photograph of your loved one with everyone. Tributes.com partners with over 100 national charities.

No matter where Gerard Phelan goes, somebody mentions the catch. He attended St. Agnes elementary school, graduating in 1976, and, during those years, served as a faithful altar boy at St. Agnes Church. I worked with Gerard for years at Espeed.

May 12, 1962 - August 13, 2019 New Jersey Set a Reminder for the Anniversary of Gerard's Passing. ATLANTA - William Gerard Phelan, age 90, of Atlanta, Ga., passed away peacefully on Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2012, at home with his longtime companion Rose D’Agostino. Gerard was born on December 28, 1945 and passed away on Wednesday, June 21, 2017.

Sending you healing and peace at this time. A. Bradley & Son Funeral Home345 Main St Chatham, NJ 07928 (973) 635-2428. There are no additional photos for Gerard Martin Phelan at this time. Facebook.

All rights reserved. Jerry was born on December 28, 1945, in Jersey City, NJ, to the late Robert and Rose (Dougherty) Phelan. "It's remarkable how many times I get recognized," says Phelan, ... joke that my obituary is already written," Phelan, 41, says of the celebrity associated with the catch. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to the NYU Langone Medical Center , Bradley, Brough & Dangler Funeral Home299 Morris Ave Summit, NJ 07901 (908) 273-2323, Bradley, Smith & Smith Funeral Home415 Morris Ave Springfield, NJ 07081 (973) 376-7777, Bradley, Haeberle & Barth Funeral Home1100 Pine Ave Union, NJ 070831 (908) 686-6666, Bradley-Braviak Funeral Home49 Whippany Rd Whippany, NJ 07981 (973) 887-2186, Wm. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc. | Terms of Use | Privacy | Admin. He loved his children deeply and was incredibly proud of them. Your passing is a great loss. The family would like to extend a special thanks to the Nurses and Doctors on the 7th floor of Holmes Regional Medical Center and the staff at William Child's Hospice House for all the care they gave towards Jerry.

For the first half of that career, he worked at Alex Brown and then Bear Stearns. Review this week's trending celebrity news stories. After 35 years with the company, Jerry retired as Vice President of Operations.

The beautiful and interactive Eternal Tribute tells Gerard's life story the way it deserves to be told in words, pictures and video. In 2003, motivated by a desire to help their recovery from the losses sustained in the 9/11 attacks, Gerard joined Cantor Fitzgerald, where he remained until his death. Gerard, May you finally be at peace.

Gerard’s special blend of knowledge and imagination led him to many predictions about sports, politics, the economy, and many other things – some more plausible than others! If i can ever be of any help in any way please look to me, if the situation was... We will miss Gerard's humor and friendship. Gerard has 1 job listed on their profile.

Davis Seawinds Funeral Home & Crematory. Here are the tributes to Gerard Martin Phelan.

All Rights Reserved. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He was a loving and generous husband, father, grandpa, brother and friend. Jerry proudly served his country in the U.S. Army and was stationed in Alaska. Delivery Details provided by Funeral Home, Create An Online Memorial For Gerard A. Phelan, Online multimedia memorial with unlimited pictures, videos, music and more, Elegant, immersive format honors your loved one, Customizable themes, backgrounds and music give it that personal touch, Interactive Guest Book lets everyone share their memories and provide support, Enjoy all the features of the Eternal Tribute, Preserve the memory and sacrifices of a loved one’s national service, Choose from five elegant military branch themes, Unlimited photos and military record information.

After 9/11 our group at Espeed preformed herculean tasks without regard for ourselves but in the name of the people and company we proudly represented. The Funeral Mass will be offered at St. Patrick’s Church, Chatham, on Saturday, August 17 at 10:00 AM, and the burial will follow at St. Gertrude Cemetery, Colonia. --Chris Mannix. I will be forever grateful for my time with him. He was raised in Tenafly, NJ, and attended Seton Hall University. Here is Gerard Martin Phelan’s obituary. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBradley & Son Funeral Homes, LLC. naomi”, St. Patrick's Church 85 Washington Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928.

Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. Gerard A. Phelan, age 71, formerly of Green Bay, passed away surrounded by the love of his family on Wednesday, June 21, 2017, in Melbourne, Florida.