you really don't have to tell them to drown in acid but i get what you're saying. Discord Bots - Spice up your Discord experience with our diverse range of Discord bots. No nicknames with unusual or unreadable Unicode. Anime, gaming, and many other categories are available. Kein trollen. It's like contemporary fantasy in a way and that's something that is severely lacking in the RP community nowadays so it is extremely refreshing to see it finally properly utilized!

Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Feel free to copy and modify. .....and more! LFG & Social | Active Chats | Valorant | Fortnite | Among Us | EFT | Fall Guys | Pokemon Go | CSGO | Apex | Tekken | CoD | Anime + Movie, A selection of servers related to Animal Crossing.

The discord server where all MrBeast Gaming events are hosted! Then this is the server for you! We range from low ranks to high ranks like 160. Weekly giveaways, events and more! This is a list with every possible rule the author thought of. Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! Moderators reserve the right to disconnect, mute, deafen, or move members to and from voice channels. You aren't meant to use every rule, it's to give you ideas for rules. There is not sorry, and I don't know any German. Yes, if you enforce them all they would be too strict, but you are not helping. — In case you (someone who might want to comment about the rules) happen to read this comment, and have missed a very important part at the beginning of them, let me remind you: They are there for you to pick the ones you desire, you can ignore ones you don't want. For some servers meme just aren't suitable. Die Regeln gelten für das DMing anderer Mitglieder des Servers. Keine unangemessenen Profilbilder. ❤️ Serwer poświęcony jest Głównie pisaniu i rozmawianiu. As for any of the rules I have separate tabs so that if someone does not want to see NSFW they do not have to see it but the others can. Die Moderatoren behalten sich das Recht vor, jeden Beitrag zu löschen. 4: This isn't a public gist by choice. Most trusted Hacking server/marketplace with over 10+ bans. -Fun bots! Een warme server voor studenten uit België en Nederland, Join onze server en wordt lid van Smurfendorp, [Dit is een trans server voor trans mensen, niet zomaar een LGBT server], -----------------------------------------, Jonhy gamers is een nieuwe server met evenementen zoals: +film avonden en ochtenden+, *talenten jachten.*. And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Still, 1 small mistake, it's like nothing. Die Moderatoren behalten sich das Recht vor, Sie von einem Sprachkanal zu trennen, wenn Ihre Audioqualität schlecht ist.

you really don't have to tell them to drown in acid but i get what you're saying. HI! This server is great, we are having fun in this server.

No crediting is required. Even list your own Discord server, no matter what it’s about. If you want to have memes, you don't need to add that. Public Discord Server Listing - Find discord servers to join and chat, or list your discord server.

***> wrote: Join to have a chance to participate in a MrBeast Gaming Challenge! No spam * Great job! It even has custom roles. Keine sexuellen Diskussionen. Wat leuk dat je de tijd neemt om dit te lezen. Link/Make guides for server administration and staff learning tools. Here you can trade materials/components and more! We're calling GeorgeNotFound and General MCYT Simps to unite in our server! We have ranking system based on PR points. Please. no one would give a fuck about. With more than 1 servers about Georgenotfound, we hope you’ll find an awesome server to join.

Moderators reserve the right to use their own discretion regardless of any rule. Keine Makros. **** commented on this gist.

Jezus is heer. to comment and not be EMAILED for a stupid reason, On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 10:21 PM Ryonez Coruscare ***@***. Moderators reserve the right to disconnect you from a voice channel if your sound quality is poor. No unnecessary explicit content * Some people actually have rules and I respect that, I just think However the rules below are guidelines!

We have multiple gaming and music bots for fun. No membership granted to minors (under 18 years). Goularte Server is a Brazilian server that is forced on the general community, games and conversations.

Wouldn't it be so nice if there was a template or a list of rules that you could quickly copy, paste and tweak?

Keine Textwände (entweder in getrennten Beiträgen oder als ein einziger Beitrag). Among Us Europe based server to find people to play with. No offtopic/use the right text channel for the topic you wish to discuss.

Kontaktieren Sie die Moderatoren am #channel für Unterstützung. Note: Some of the rules may sound contradictory.

CHILL COMMUNITY 24/7 ACTIVE CHATS ☂️PREMIUM DANK MEMER BOT NON-TOXIC FREQUENT NITRO GIVE-AWAYS EPIC SWAG COME STOP BY! TL;DR, Go bug the original owner.

Even list your own Discord server, no matter what it’s about. Join zeker als je interesse hebt om deel uit te maken van een gezellige community! But isn't it off-topic instead of offtopic. I'll keep it open until I clean it up. Keine Verlinkung zu anderen Servern. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. *, Now I am replying to the second message, but when my rules say all caps, it’s as in a ‘don’t be a triggered ‘ type of way, so yes, you can type “LMAOOO” and it’d be fine. <3, At Muffin Shop, we talk about all things MCYT! I just edited it to only be in a specific channel. We do have a section to talk about anime (I'm a weeb myself ngl), and any anime is welcome to talk about at that.

<. A great server with nice people but the community is very inactive at times. I try to be friendly so yeah.

Use of this Web Saved me a lot of time. This is a server with l’manburg dream team and the sleepy boys/muffinteers! No exploiting loopholes in the rules (please report them). 10/10 would recommend. We just want to have a fun time and chill! If your looking for a fun server and a fun group of people then then give our server a shot and tell us what you think!

oh ok, i thought you had a discord server and these were all your rules. Think of it as a pick and mix. Keine Einladung inoffizieller Bots. come join and enjoy your stay!! why tf are these kids trash talking this dude :/ Ye we get it "No Memes" The super-strong waterproof tape! :D. Hello!

I'm not in your discord server but it must suck, just saying. You select the ones you want, and remove the others. This includes scary, gorey or sexual content. I treat gist as a little notebook of gists I find here. Keine Veröffentlichung persönlicher Informationen (einschließlich echter Namen, Adressen, E-Mails, Passwörter, Bankkonto- und Kreditkarteninformationen usw.). Whether you keep or take out any of them is completely up to you. Welkom in de Dutch Movement Community, we zijn bekend van een aantal mobile games. As mentioned at the start of the gist, you pick out the rules you want.

Do tego można podyskutować na ciekawe tematy, wiedźmińskie i nie tylko. We aim to be an ever-growing Community Discord, organisation is KEY to keep everyone connected as smooth as possible. For global settings and defaults, you can edit them here: https://github.com/settings/notifications.