This is a short read comparing the lives of George Washington and King George of England. For a Hamilton fan like me, I really enjoyed this book! Bush v. Gore, case in which the U.S. Supreme Court reversed a Florida Supreme Court’s recount order of the state’s presidential ballots in 2000. She uses art, text, and first-hand accounts to illustrate how history should never be reduced to simplistic conflicts between the “good guys” and the “bad guys.” Her illustrations, and her engaging quote bubbles, bring the Revolution to life again, and allow the characters of the period to speak for themselves. This is a jam-packed look at the Brits and the colonists during the Revolutionary period. It is also a timeless lesson in seeing history from different points of view. Not sure what college you want to attend yet? It gave info from both sides, and kept my children's interest, as well as my own. #battleofthebooks2018. Were there any drawbacks? The book George vs. George recalls the Revolutionary War and how it began. There are detailed accounts of how Britain's government was structured and how the British colonies governments in America were structured. George vs. George is for grades 3-6. The teacher will begin the read aloud George vs. George: The Revolutionary War as Seen by Both Sides written by Rosalyn Schanzer, pages 8-31. This looks just like a "kid's" book, but it's packed with info. George vs. George: The American Revolution as Seen From Both Sides by Rosalyn Schanzer.

• Book Review: George Washington, Spymaster. } behavior: 'all' var stampdays = new Array( "Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday"); There are detailed accounts of how Britain's government was structured and how the British colonies governments in America were structured.