Activate the Present when nighttime begins (7:30 in-game time) to begin the event. Combine Ichor or Cursed Flame with bullets to make the best bullets for the Megashark. Skeletron will gain lots of defence and attack during the day and will likely kill you instantly. It is widely considered the most difficult of these five enemies. This is one of the newer bosses in Terraria.

When you're in the desert you will want to grab 100 Cactus. Visse geodata på dette websted stilles til rådighed af, Español – Latinoamérica (spansk – Latinamerika), Português – Brasil (portugisisk – Brasilien), A Decor block (ex: A table, a bathtub, a crafting station). Sentries can also help fend off other foes while you focus on the boss, but they won’t be able to deal with every enemy that appears in this phase. I have a character with wich i have already beaten the game on expert mode, that being said i want to fight the new bosses on my 1.3 expert world. This shield only disappears after defeating a set number of enemies that it spawns.

Bring some wire once you find the temple and use that to work out where the traps are. This is a mount that flies through the air at a breakneck speed. So is the Mega Shark a gun that just doesn't cut it now a days or what, reeeeekid209 there is a way just find some shiny hearts and get like a bout 5 or 10 use them and there you go :3, @reeeeekid209 Find heart shaped crystals underground, mine them and consume for +20 max health, @lucky king slime despawns when you die,i tried killing it but i died and it despawned. She can charge which can be avoided by jumping up or dropping down platforms as she charges. How to kill Queen Slime. Stay as high up as you can throughout this phase. It doesn’t have much health, but using weapons with high knockback will keep it off you. Dette emne vil kun være synligt for dig, dine venner og administratorer. Once you’ve found the bulb in the Underground Jungle, build an arena that’s around 200 blocks wide. Purposefully building a place to fight the Eater of Worlds will make fighting it a lot easier. Fighting it underground makes it too unpredictable. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It should be able to take it out relatively quickly. This is the final boss of the main game and is a gigantic space monster. They are Retinazer (the eyeball with a red iris) and Spazmalism (the eyeball with a green iris). When you got your wood you should try to find the desert. Eventually a UFO will drop to inspect you. Here are some things to keep in mind while preparing for battle: After the Eye of Cthulhu spawns three or four Servants, the Eye will try to ram you three times.