Subreddit for rapper and singer XXXTENTACION. Reawakens Questions About The Truth Behind His Murder, 5 New Details About XXXTentacion’s Ex Geneva Ayala, Including The Disturbing Photos Of Her Domestic Abuse Injuries, New Conspiracy Theories About XXXTentacion's Death, Including Why Fans Think He's Still Alive, Newly Released Audio Recording & Details About Rapper XXXTentacion's Official Cause Of Death, Disturbing New Details About The Conspiracy Theory That Drake Had XXXtentacion Killed. Demon known to intensify both love and hatred, and is also known as the Prince of Hell. BACK TO “SAD!” The following scene … smokes weed. A user from Georgia, U.S. says the name Gekyume means "Both sides facing as one". RELATED: 5 New Details About XXXTentacion’s Ex Geneva Ayala, Including The Disturbing Photos Of Her Domestic Abuse Injuries. Many groups believe different things about demons from them being fallen angels to being created by a supreme being and so on. If you are interested in exploring the possible meanings and symbols within the video for yourself, here is the full script of the captions shown throughout: here is your warning and soul’s demand by perceiving this video, if you are watching you are subjected to a segmented piece of my creative aura and wishes, you are now in 'my' world or… a piece of my consciousness as one would say, you will spread love throughout the world, praise and joy unto my name and change the overall cycle of energy we are all digesting, the world is in need of change, humans must learn to love and compromise rather than destroy, blessings be upon those who have come to this visual presentation with good energy and love rather than malice, and those with negative intent, thank you, your energy has been transmuted in the amount of time you’ve taken to give your energy, the world will soon be more loving, you will see, your worst enemy is yourself and you seem unbothered, though you cannot pretend you have walked through life unscathed…, it is your memories that hold you to the person that you were, you must understand the power of your mind, RELATED: Disturbing New Details About The Conspiracy Theory That Drake Had XXXtentacion Killed.

Here’s the meaning of this symbolic videos. ... "My name is gekyume" ... your demon seems to honor your efforts. "He guys i made a new word called 'Gekyume' use it" goes back to hitting blunt, Um X is a good christian he would never smoke “pot”, uh well X wouldn't smoke pot is makes him to PARANOID AHHHHHHHH. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Haures: Duke of Hell: Herensugue: Evil serpent: Ipos: Lion head angel that leads 36 legions. Daemon definition is - an evil spirit. One of the theories is that he knew his time was over pic.twitter.com/Nucvtrq2Bn. Senior Editor and happily-former divorce coach/mediator Arianna Jeret is a recognized expert on love and relationships (except when it comes to her own life, of course) who has been featured in Cosmopolitan, The Huffington Post, Yahoo Style, Fox News, Bustle, Parents and more.