The icemaker on this 25.1 cu. Most of the other refrigerators have small ice compartments. I could have given it 5 stars except the door handles are not fingerprint resistant. Choice of slate and stainless steel. Offer subject to change or terminate without notice. Love that the fridge is finger print proof. Average price ; Lacks high-tech features; The GE Appliances GSS25GSHSS refrigerator comes in at the average price you should expect to pay for a side by side refrigerator with 25.3 cu. I don’t use the ice maker so I removed the bin to create more space. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 237 reviews. The dispenser in your refrigerator provides cubes, crushed ice … The fridge is amazing love the stainless look. It comes on for about 30 min then off for about 45. Comes in black or white with a finish that's easy to wipe clean.

BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. :). Get performance ratings and pricing on the GE GSS25IYNFS refrigerator. Oddly the handles match our Whirlpool appliances. GE GSS25IYNFS Side by Side Refrigerator, 36 inch Width, Thru Door Ice Dispenser, Exterior Water Dispenser, 25.1 cu. Our website is encrypted with the most advanced SSL, ensuring your personal information is safe and secure, Major Home Appliance Store, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Find the General Electric Refrigerator that is right for you. Adjustable shelves vs. Samsung.

Other refrigerators that I have had have not been able to keep up with our families need for ice. Perfect for my kitchen. This refrigerator is superior.

Love, love, LOVE this fridge. Very Quiet! 25.8-Cubic-Foot Side-by-Side Refrigerator, 23.2-Cubic-Foot Side-by-Side Refrigerator. Some reports of the ice maker malfunctioning. Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 237 reviews, I looked and looked for something decent that had good reviews from her and other sites. We’ve lived so long with a bottom freezer, and it’s so much nicer having a side by side again where we can find everything. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ed55d660ef3d8c1 Features: Glass Freezer Shelves Securely store a variety of items on glass shelves, including a sweet-spot shelf located above the ice bins - the coldest spot in the freezer Internal lighting is excellent. The GE company offers users to check out GSS25IYNFS. Also, if you're weird like me and wanting this to match your other appliance brand, the GE front badge comes off and you can stick on your own badge. No-frills fridge with a top freezer. It is providing all of which I expected from it. Subscribe. The company ranks as the 26th largest firm in the United States, according to …

Sign in with your social or google profile. A great choice for any custom kitchen or contemporary home. The quality is very bad, the doors are not aligned, which causes the fridge not to close properly and the internal temperature is always wired and freezes the food that’s at the back and the food that’s arranged in the front rots before it’s expiration date.