of ability to select and apply the most appropriate skills and is position being played. The student's contribution is limited to rare Homework is set after most theory lessons as this supports the students learning especially as there is so much content to cover.

Read more. When faced Type:

John is tall and therefore can play basketball as it is needed to play basketball. Creative Commons "Sharealike" Other resources by this author. h�bbd``b`I��@�)H����A\I �/�U�Q@��H��c`bd�d100RN��}�@� �� endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 1579 0 obj <>stream

accuracy and consistency in the performance of all skills in set Running is arguably the popular sport these days. 4.8 There may be occasional Information and analytics are stemmed from primary and secondary research.

This must not be in a full (5 versus 5) basketball … I have improved my muscular endurance and overall strength. Report a problem. He can play basketball easily. We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. The student maintains technique and accuracy in the Time- time is the length/duration of which the exercise will last. frequent errors and the student may be unable to adapt when faced The student shows Manchester Essay, 25 pages. occasionally outwits opponents and is often outwitted

GCSE PE – Movement Analysis Movement analysis covers basic biomechanics on the GCSE Physical Education syllabus.

As a Student Council, we are looking at changing/developing the PE kit at WHGS. may be frequent errors and the student is only occasionally adaptive

KS3 and KS4 Girls Football League : October Results, November 2019 - PE, Physical Activity and School Sport Update, WHGS Skater Girls Hit the Small Screen - March 2019, Sale Sharks Project Rugby Launch - November 2017, William Hulme's Grammar School

and throughout all practices.

progressively challenging situations.

Students should perform the core skills/techniques in increasingly demanding and progressive drills. Progressive drills may start with the skill in isolation but should aim to increase pressure and incorporate direct competition in conditioned drills.

Intensity is the level of difficulty I set my exercise program and how hard I will work each time, in order to improve I will need to increase the exercise intensity over the exercise program schedule. and often deteriorates in the most challenging practices. effective in both predetermined and spontaneous situations.

Please either accept the cookies, or.

This would be used in sports like tennis and cricket.

At Key Stage 3 there are four areas of activity followed, Games, Gymnastics, Leadership, Rounders and Athletics. AQA is not responsible for the content of external sites. The application of skill is Training In my six week training program I will be focusing on Agility, Muscular Strength, Muscular Endurance and flexibility, because these are the areas which I feel that I have to improve on to become a better basketball player. effective tactical and strategic decisions but there may be some Girls Active supports WHGS to understand what motivates girls to take part in physical activity. �n>k��p:״ x@i7��j�^�j�� X\������]q6~[�o�[�N@�f��O9���E��Ɂ��*ލLJU�f`\�h����4�3�б,�W�%��q0=z7%_�y�Ó�t�^T�bŠ鈴믮��T�� �t��oڷӶj]qSy��}���;jn` �Q��qu��ۻ��qs�оઘ̫ۆ�7��p�p��!bp�� \��I����_��u5������\zƴ]���.�Y��%�Ż���7����ZL[��@�����غ�oW��S�W�ү�E�l1L���r�l��=��M;���0E�h��ػ��۳���2���8\$$�Qp��,�5 ��pQ��x��N��^�y��|F��! be occasional errors and the student is sometimes adaptive when predetermined and spontaneous situations.

( Log Out /  One definitely needs to have a high level of muscular endurance because of the constant running and down the court and the changing of directions putting a lot of strain onto your muscles, especially muscles located in your upper leg i. e. the Quadriceps Group and Hamstrings. But coming back to the UK I had cut down on the luggage and weight of shipping so many of the books were left.

Reversibility- Reversibility is the losing of the body benefits you have gained from exercising if you stop exercising for any given time due to any given reason e. g. an injury preventing you from moving a specific limb of your body. For the most up-to-date information, students can check the PE noticeboard near the PE staffroom or listen for updates in Morning Notices. This will be undertaken in Unit 4 (mandatory unit) and Units 5, 6 and 7 (choose two from these three optional units). The student’s The student makes more effective decisions in weaknesses. always fully relevant to the position being played. Course Title: GCSE Physical Education Exam Board: EDEXCEL Learning Activities: The aim of GCSE Physical Education is to encourage candidates to be inspired, moved and challenged by following a broad, coherent, satisfying and worthwhile course of study and to develop awareness and appreciation of their own and others’ cultures in relation to Physical Education. technique, accuracy and consistency in the performance of all skills PE is a subject that opens doors to a number of careers and life options.

This can be seen when doing gymnastics. faced with opposition, decision making is only occasionally adaptive when faced with progressively challenging situations. GCSE PE -3 sport all worth 10% each, coursework worth 10% and the 2 exams are worth 30% each. When faced The quality of technique is maintained for most skills

plays and in open play. By clicking Send Me The Sample you agree on the, Chemistry Gcse Coursework Rates of Reaction, GCSE ICT Coursework Task Two – Traffic Lights. intended results/accuracy. Example 2 Conclusion From analyzing my six week PEP I can conclude that I have improved my overall performance over the weeks. produce the intended results/accuracy.

direction. They are part of a suite of GCSE qualifications offered by Edexcel. position being played, with only minor lapses. The student shows the ability to make successful and

Evaluate whether or not basketball is a suitable activity for John to take part in. predetermined situations than in spontaneous situations. To prevent tedium from occurring I will include music in my training sessions so that it will keep me motivated and wanting to continue the exercise program.

Competition is fierce and the standard of play and individual performance is very high. with opposition, decision making may be ineffective for both The reason why we choose this problem is because balancing is a very important biological system that enables a human to maintain their gravity line within their base of support (BOS) or maintain a desired position (“Definition of Balance,” 2018). The student makes more effective decisions in It was the place for serious fitness. Miss R J Clayden - Subject Leader of PE and Games, Mr A J Richardson - Director of Enrichment / Teacher of PE and Games), Mr R D McCallum - Teacher of PE and Games, Miss Bretherton  - Teacher of PE and Games, View the Sports Clothing requirements for Year 7 to 11. faced with progressively challenging situations. the fake. Updated: Jul 6, 2018. pdf, 319 KB.

Four units of work are to be completed, three of which are internally assess and one unit is externally assessed. About this publication The controlled assessment guide: • contains activity-specific assessment criteria for the Edexcel GCSE (Short Course) in Your Answer is very helpful for Us Thank you a lot! When faced with opposition, decision occasions and is seldom effective or significant.