I'm glad you find the site useful. I guess but I'm a but iffy on adding unofficially completed games since there's no guarantee that they were finished how the creator wanted them to be. Please suggest more completed hacks coz i have played all of above. Anyone have a link or file of Pokemon Liquid Crystal modded by Kertra in Pokecommunity? Yume no Sono wa Daimeikyuu.zip, Futari wa Precure Max Heart - Maji Maji!

I recently moved FireRed: Rocket Edition here. Cheers for the speedy reply! I know of the hacks Rocket edition, The Darkest Timeline, Rocket Strike, Rocket Science and Apollo which are all amazing hacks. Hey, is there a complete Pokemon hack for GBC or GBA with a storyline that's influenced by your choices? Added Polka Aqua and Lugia's Ocean. Because it's full since 2020 lol. I'm guessing you're actually interested in FireRed: Rocket Edition, which is a GBA hack and isn't complete. If you find out, let me know. but you can search in the pokeco. Beta 14 will be the Orange Archipelago. From there the story is playable. Hey champAre there any pokemon hacks with (all) if not gen 4-7 with new movesets etc? The game is under a new title. But yes, I will be updating the lists and info soon. 17 - Takahashi Meijin no Bouken Shima.zip, Famicom Mini - Vol. Megane-kun.zip, Rayman 10th Anniversary - Rayman Advance & Rayman 3.zip, Roland Garros 2002 - Next Generation Tennis.zip, Rugrats - All Grown Up! I was planning on making a page for that and its sequel, but completely forgot. In the package with the roms is included Visual Boy Advance emulator for Windows. Keep seeding and more romsets will come! I don't have first hand experience with a lot of these hacks so my recommendation may not be worth much. You mean something like Liquid Crystal but for Gold/Silver? Can you give me a link? Complete Gameboy Color Rom Set This pack contains the complete released gameboy color set, some homebrews, and the gbc_bios.bin All you need is an emulator to play.

Edit: I hope this is ok to post here? My favorite ROM hack pokemon dark realm, it is already completed. 2 - The Block Kuzushi.zip, Simple 2960 Tomodachi Series Vol. Please note that you're supposed to submit your hack here. All credits go to the respective creators. You can follow the project on the game's Facebook page.

Yuujou no Zakeru Dream Tag Tournament.zip, LEGO 2-in-1 - Bionicle & Knights' Kingdom.zip, LEGO Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy.zip, Land Before Time, The - Into the Mysterious Beyond.zip, Legend of Dynamic - Goushouden - Houkai no Rondo.zip, Legend of Spyro, The - A New Beginning.zip, Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night.zip, Legend of Zelda, The - A Link To The Past Four Swords.zip, Legend of Zelda, The - Four Swords (GameCube).zip, Legend of Zelda, The - The Minish Cap.zip, Legend of Zelda, The - The Wind Waker (GameCube).zip, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events.zip, Lilliput Oukoku - The Lilliput Kingdom.zip, Lord of the Rings, The - The Fellowship of the Ring.zip, Lord of the Rings, The - The Return of the King.zip, Lord of the Rings, The - The Third Age.zip, Lord of the Rings, The - The Two Towers.zip, Love Hina Advance - Shukufuku no Kane ha Naru Kana.zip, Mahou Sensei Negima! If you ever come across anything interesting, let me know. I am currently busy this week and the next.

Works with Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. . you know what i mean... oh and also do you have nds games for vba i kinda need one... thx. Giovanni's Revenge? Please add pokwmon ultra sun and ultra moon gba rom... yeah please redo this page its not updated there is so many completed hacks that have been posted into the blog and aren't even here and if you can tag complete game it would be better so we click on completed and we find ourselves in a page where all completed games are. If I knew of any other hacks, I would have already added them here. Nintendo has revealed its latest sales data in its scheduled quarterly earnings release. There are a few hacks that aren't complete but have significant progress, so I've added them as well. 30 - SD Gundam World Gachapon Senshi - Scramble Wars.zip, Fantastic Marchen - Keaki Okusan Monogatari.zip, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GameCube).zip, Flintstones, The - Big Trouble in Bedrock.zip, Frogger's Adventures - Temple of The Frog.zip, Frogger's Adventures 2 - The Lost Wand.zip, Frogger's Journey - The Forgotten Relic.zip, From TV Animation - One Piece - Dragon Dream.zip, From TV Animation - One Piece - Going Baseball - Kaizoku Yakyuu.zip, From TV Animation - One Piece - Mezase! First of all, both Shiny Gold Sigma and Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma are the same game. )And the creator hasn't given a date for the update, but I think it will be soon. It's on the main list (link).