“In my world, of course, it don’t matter.

To me, that means playing by my own rules." If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother. “Somebody messes with me, I’m gonna mess with him.” – Al Capone, 12. It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. “Let me tell you something. Gangsta Brother Sister Brother And Sister Family Loyalty Support Little Brother Brother Sister Brotherly Brother-in-law Brothers Brotherhood Brotherly Love Family Showing search results for "Gangster Brother" sorted by relevance. Showing search results for "Gangster Brother" sorted by relevance. “Some of your worst gangsters are guys who were very low-key.” – Mickey Rourke, 38. “There’s no such thing as good money or bad money. But I know he'd want me to play. Two factors swayed me. I had an older brother who passed away recently, an older sister and a younger brother. “Listen to me very carefully. “A guy told me one time… don’t let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.” – Neil McCauley (Robert De Niro), 8. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.” – Frank Abagnale Sr, 19. This is the life we chose, the life we lead. Gangster Quotes. “To me, being a gangster was better than being president of the united states.”, 29. Tell me why were they so comfortable to say it to you?”, 36. There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother ... Oh, how I hated that little boy. 719 matching entries found. “Be careful who you call your friends. You’ve got to give them the key to everything that’s yours. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.” – Al Capone, 4. That's who is worshipped: people who get away with it. There are three ways of doing things around here: the right way, the wrong way, and the way that I do it.

The second mouse, wouldn’t quit. To relive some of the best, we have compiled memorable gangster quotes below. RT Media, Gentlemens Cap Co Flat Caps Mens Apparel for Gentlemen, I am Afraid terjemah bebas sajak William Shakespeare, Motivasi : Cinta Itu Tidak Bisa di Duga, dan Perpisahan, Broken Heart Sad Quotes In Kannada For Girls, gambar kata aku sadar aku bukan siapa siapa 28 images, Broken Heart Sad Quotes Of Love In English. “I think we have always had a fascination for gangs and gangsters, and I think we always will.” – Ross Kemp, 37. 87 Quotes 80 Sarcastic Quotes And Funny Sarcasm Sayings, Words of Encouragement and Encouraging Quotes. Congratulations, you’re a dead man.” – Terry Benedict (Andy Garcia), 14. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. There’s no other way. I know my brother wouldn't want me to sit back, mope and whine and get into that state you can when you have a family member pass away. To me, that means playing by my own rules.” – Katherine Ryan, 2. We see the bonds they have with their backstories, relationships, families, and […] “There are only murderers in this room! These are - in some cases, literally; in others, just figuratively - gangster heroes. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. "I’m not mad, I’m proud o’ you.… You need ideas.” – Rocket, City of God, 25. I hope my future husband has a sister & a brother so I know he's going to respect me & so I can have a brother I've always wanted.