The full, unedited team talk is below for your viewing pleasure: Another old-school rant, this time from Leyton Orient assistant manager John Sitton. 5. There are plenty of examples out there that represent poor teamwork.

Now you’ll have to go out there and win it again.”. Let me know in the comments below! if ( notice ) I absolutely love these videos! Can you name the top Premier League goalscorer for every nationality? One of the biggest barriers to creativity is fear. I find this demonstration pretty fascinating, and I would love to try this out during some of my training sessions. photo courtesty Bigstock Photo and dolgachov, Stock Photo 50084510. 9/8c, only on CMT. Catch an all-new season of hillbilly hijinks when Redneck Island returns Saturday, November 10th. What other applications could you use these videos for? The quote reads "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy. Although this was pre-match and not at half-time, we couldn’t leave this off our list. This next clip is an animated short (very short) on the importance of working together in a life-or-death situation.

Sport Quotes. There’s little finesse here – “you’re in f*cking Latvia!” being a definite highlight – but it can’t be denied it’s often effective. Thierry Henry went on to score a hat-trick, and the Gunners won 4-2 without Wenger saying a word at half-time. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Billy McCulloch – long-serving masseur and an immensely popular figure around Stamford Bridge – poured his heart out to the Chelsea team. I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.". display: none !important; Not just an immense presence on the pitch, Keown was tasked by Arsene Wenger to give his half-time team talk when Arsenal found themselves 2-1 down to Liverpool deep into the 2003-04 Premier League season. (function( timeout ) { Required fields are marked *.  =  The first clip is from Igniter Media and features two of their staple characters, Johnny and Chachi, explaining the meaning of teamwork through song. 4-0 down away at Manchester City – they hadn’t quite become good yet – and Brown decides to go all Mike Bassett on his players. Whether it is a clip from a movie, or a video specifically created for training on certain issues, when used well they are effective learning instruments, especially when connecting with next-gen teams and leaders. Had it not been for Martin Keown, we may never have known ‘The Invincibles’. Constant updates of the best funny pictures on the web. Here are some of the funniest memes, pictures, posts, quotes that we have posted for the first year and a half on our Facebook page.

In fact, they are some of my favorite tools to use when teaching or training. After Germany’s late equaliser in the 1966 final, Sir Alf Ramsey had a very simple message for his England side before extra-time: “You’ve won it once. “But the players were clapping, OK let’s go!” Weird Pictures.

Funny Quotes For Sickness That is kind of a strange title, I know; but, my family and I are deep in the throes of the yuck monster and it is all my. https://www.timecamp.com/blog/index.php/2018/02/6-best-videos-office-humor/. If you or your readers want to watch more funny videos about office life, we’ve recently collected the best ones: https://www.timecamp.com/blog/index.php/2018/02/6-best-videos-office-humor/. Show some pride and fight for each other.”. These qualities clearly stretch far into the dressing room, where ex-West Ham striker Carlton Cole recounts a famous half-time call to arms from the great man himself, when the Hammers were 3-0 down to West Brom in the Premier League. “Scott Parker showed a lot of passion in the changing room and it spurred us on.”. What did Mourinho do to inspire his players to victory? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Time limit is exhausted. . I’ve never heard of the company that is advertised in these videos, but they have my vote for creativity. Your email address will not be published. Funny Dog Photos. Becoming the first manager to retain the Champions League is an incredible achievement, so we will leave you with footage of Zidane’s team talk at half-time of the 2017 Champions League final against Juventus. Here is a live demonstration of teamwork from Jon Petz, a motivational speaker. 3. If you were there you would have had a tear in your eye.” Cole told the BBC. You’re 2-0 down to your rivals. Classroom Management Strategies. Time limit is exhausted.

Hilarious Pictures. Thank you, Will. Found on Bing from www.pinterest.com. Quotes Team Work. ×  13 of the best Neil Warnock stories: ‘Get back in your f*cking cupboard’, Where are they now?

}, Read her latest blog here. We couldn’t let you go without more Warnock-fuelled excitement. If ever there was a good old British antithesis to the Guardiolas of this world, it’s good old Neil Warnock. This is presumably quite a middle-of-the-road Warnock bollocking, but its availability on Youtube has made it a rather famous piece of theatre. Janine gives us tips on how to survive group work. READ: An ode to Jimmy Bullard, who treats football with the seriousness it needs. “But the players were clapping, OK let’s go!”. Even though this is a short video, there are numerous ways you can apply this with your team (listed below). The Hammers came back to draw 3-3, proving every football team, not matter what level, needs a Scotty Parker. Your email address will not be published. – Planning and foresight of potential issues, – Making snap judgments of new team members. This could easily be from a Sunday League dressing room, and that’s why we love it. Tucked in shirt, short sleeves, black boots, smart RAF-style hair cut – Scott Parker is the epitome of a model pro. These are just some of the circumstances that were facing Young and his Manchester United team-mates as they trudged down the tunnel at the Etihad Stadium, 45 minutes away from seeing their neighbours romp to the Premier League title. This is one of them. Hopefully we were able to […], [Via FG] Share4TweetPin2ShareEmail6 Shares, Size:12 by 24 Rolled This poster features a quote by insurance executive and businessman Art Williams, in stylish typography. 4.

Give an impassioned call to arms? A rousing half-time team talk is often the inspiration a side need to go forth and triumph – as Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and even England have found out over the years.