Hi Nell, LOVE this hub! I have looked everywhere for the photo, but this was before we were told to add links, and I wish I had now, I think, If I remember right, that I put in google search something like tavern wench, but I am not sure, sorry, I will take another look because its driving me mad now! Hee Hee Hee Hee :nmsrofl2: :nmsrofl2: :nmsrofl2: :nmsrofl2: These were so fun! Voted up and the buttons too. Just need some Irish beer. And I do mean years because, while I recognized some, others I wasn't 'exposed' to in school nor were my children.

And in that position, He did a rendition, lol! lol If I could stay in bed all day and just write, then I think I would be happy! they are funny aren't they? :)))) (fab.

How to Write a Limerick?

ha ha thanks again nell. For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://maven.io/company/pages/privacy, from Today's America and The World Beyond. Dirty Limericks are the best kind of limericks and the most popular! So there you have it, mixing the English drunkards with the poetic Irish, we ended up with the mixture of Limerick that we know so well today!

Jokes (Rude) Rude jokes: Joke.

he wouldn’t stop f***ing,

7 months ago from Today's America and The World Beyond. lol thanks so much nell. Thanks for reading.

I love this.. made me laugh I really enjoyed.

Who swore that she never would screw a young man in a punt, The following limerick is the first of many funny poems in the section. how did you know? Thank you for a beautiful and funny hub! Who often could be rather crass, Thank You. 5 months ago from Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India. I wrote one recently that has gone missing, and I wish I could find it. Just to prove that I do have a bit of culture in me, I thought I would add a few famous limericks by the poet Edward Lear! LOL!

Thanks Lee, really funny! Hi teaches, lol!

//-->.

sorry it took so long to answer, I seem to be running around like a mad woman these last few days! There once was a man named Jock, Thanks Shyron, I used to do them a lot, but not recently. Presidential Road Trip Limerick October 6th, 2020 . There are two versions. The word Limerick comes from the town in Ireland called, well, Limerick!

I should have expressed myself more clearly. this.. Thanks Lizzy!

thanks! as I didn't want to shock the more delicate sensibilities of some of the more refined readers! Hi Crystal, lol! Rude Limericks are simple and short and easy for even kids and children to write or compose. There was a young man from Bombay, Uh Uumm! If you don't put 'em back,

Hi, Martie, I love limericks, I can't even remember why I started this hub, must have been in a joking mood! I love limericks, I am always making them up, nell.

Here's one my mother used to recite--it may be from Lear, but I'm not certain: LOL! could do more, but a bit risque'! google_ad_client = "pub-0446792071173560"; I really enjoyed your hub, thank you for sharing.

You can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. I really enjoyed the one about Sally!

LOL! Javascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. Contact Author. Who rushed through a field of blue Clover. And her pubes looked just like spaghetti.

These are so funny. lol thanks nell. Hi, Micky, ha ha I am glad you liked it, I was going to be ruder but thought I had better not! While most of these gems have devilishly sexual overtones, some are more general in nature. However, I did not know about its root. He was happy 'ere he met her, Six short months ago; Now, if he could but forget her, Once more he'd be so.

Interestingly enough, I find the first batch of limericks a lot more entertaining than Lear's... may I open my eye now?? Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc. As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. Thanks owner, glad you liked it, and I love your little limerick! With his hand up her nightie

cheers nell. There was an old man from Harrow, Into her ringer and pulled out a half eaten bass.

Some articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. lol! Another great hub, my dear! I feel like writing a few myself. If you're looking for somewhere to relax and pass the time, you're in the right place. I think the editors are more prudish than they used to be. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. thanks so much, nell, Very entertaininh hub! Last year he sent in his most disgusting flithy limerick ever and was stunned to find out he'd only come second. Hi, Docmo, ha ha glad you liked it, and thanks nell.

There once was a girl from Madras, I of course, know that you will be very sensible and just add sweet little poems! thanks for the read, cheers nell.

ha ha thanks so much for making me laugh! LOL! Please delete comment if too rude for your hub.

I had to hit all your buttons because they are "all that". Hi Nell- What a wonderful diversion for an old rugger like me. Hi, lambservant, lol! I do have a bit of garden, and two balconys so I head out to those. Limericks are funny short poems that only take up five lines, and limericks for kids offer some of the best laughs. This is my first time to hear about limericks. Hi, jamiecoins, thanks for the comment, glad you liked it, cheers nell, Hi, NLL, glad you liked it! Every year in this small village there used to be a dirty limerick competition and the same guy used to win competition every year. And think of the money I'll save :), There was an old gal from Cape Cod Hi, Thatguypk, lol brilliant! There was a young woman from Ealing, Funny Limericks ***WARNING: CONTAINS RUDE WORDS!!

Haha i love them me and my other half have been having a good laugh remembering all the ones we learnt at school together :) yes Larry is quite the poet don't you think?

who tried to have sex with a sparrow, ComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. 7 Of The Best Funny Limericks.

post your funny rhymes and limericks!! A bit rude: Rindercella. Hello again, Nell......Perspy actually challenged me to come back here & write a limerick! This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons. He wrapped it around his tummy and down, thanks Audrey!

Some articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them.

:-) They are so fun to read, but also fun to write. Absolutely brilliant!!

Some articles have Google Maps embedded in them. Thanks for the post. These are great and very saucy. Dirty Limericks.

And opened her crack, lol! This is understandably a very popular hub. thanks for reading, I am having trouble with my pc at the moment and have also been busy with my brother, I just can't get on here enough these days, but thats gonna change! Here are other funny limericks that only clever people will understand. Updated on February 5, 2018. Your limericks are humorous and smart and just the right amount of naughty. There was a young maid from peru, My favorite ones have always been about the little boy Willy: Hi, ACSutliff, thanks for liking it, I was going to make it a bit ruder then I thought, no don't push my luck! Who had an extremely long ****, In my limerick hubs I always had some problem getting them past the HP censors and had to change a few. Now I know. Thanks for the laughs.

The first, second and fifth lines rhyme, as do the third and fourth. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized. Hubby and I love to make up naughty limericks laying in bed at night. Anyway, off we go, and if anybody has got any good ones, please feel free to add them at the bottom. Through his trousers and into his sock. Who dug up a prostitutes grave,

Limericks can be traced as far back in History as the fourteenth Century, starting in England. Which is situated in the southern part of the country. I can always count on you, Nell! Christmas Joke - a bit rude: Rude place names. I have no abilities like this, but I am so happy to read your work. google_ad_width = 160;

His wife said "Jack!, Google provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. I love limericks I think they are the best sort of poems out there! This is feature allows you to search the site. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. You found some choice ones there, Nell! I'll try to add one here but it is quite rude so I will edit out one of the words. if you are not a conventional poet then maybe you write limericks instead!

I didn't know that Lear was an artist too, a man of many talents! Wherever did you find them all?

haha! Limericks are usually funny, or at least light, in tone. grafix!

Fly across the Internet seas and join us whenever possible! Hi tony, glad you liked it! Even funnier as I lay in bed next to my Roger!!!!